* October Sales @ Nutriverse *

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jp_x_type View Post
    Ep1logue is in stock? I see I can finally add it to my cart...
    I saw that too and got quite excited

2. Will you be picking up Sparta's Kraken Pump?
    •   

3. Ep1logue is real fellas
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Will you be picking up Sparta's Kraken Pump?
    I can't imagine why not
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    I can't imagine why not
    Asking because I was interested in purchasing along with some of the current sale items, so no plans to add it before the sale ends I'm guessing?
    •   

6. I think these October sales have ended. Waiting for the Halloween sales to launch now...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Asking because I was interested in purchasing along with some of the current sale items, so no plans to add it before the sale ends I'm guessing?
    Ill inquire and see whats up. We have Sparta on sale pretty regularly so it's likely you'll have another chance
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

8. Damn you Volvo, I was about to pull the trigger on the Ep1logue bogo. I left them in my cart overnight only to wake up and find the total cost went up by 15 bucks. Will have to hope in Halloween's sales now to do the ...treat

9. Quote Originally Posted by jp_x_type View Post
    Damn you Volvo, I was about to pull the trigger on the Ep1logue bogo. I left them in my cart overnight only to wake up and find the total cost went up by 15 bucks. Will have to hope in Halloween's sales now to do the ...treat
    As you can imagine, we offer OL on sale with a large degree of regularity

Sit tight, new Sale's up soon
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

10. Yup, you've kept your word bud as the 20% off is back! Cheers

11. Noooooooo! I just missed the sales! My cart was loaded with goodies! PCT in two weeks! You think you'll have some sales before then

12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Noooooooo! I just missed the sales! My cart was loaded with goodies! PCT in two weeks! You think you'll have some sales before then
    Yeah there is a Halloween sale going on right now.

13. Where are the details?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Where are the details?
    * Halloween @ Nutriverse *

15. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    I feel like an idiot, is there some sort of coupon code we need to apply or?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    I feel like an idiot, is there some sort of coupon code we need to apply or?
    Nope automatically deducted at checkout. Enter codes am5 for additional 5% off or sometimes save10now for additional 10% off will work. Not always.

17. Having some issues with the site! So to clear some things up, is it BOGO 20% off or BOGO free?

It's showing that it has applied the 20% discount code but when I go to checkout the full price is showing?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Having some issues with the site! So to clear some things up, is it BOGO 20% off or BOGO free?

It's showing that it has applied the 20% discount code but when I go to checkout the full price is showing?
    If you're buying any of the BOGO items on the specials page, the 20% off does not apply. Only the 5% code and 10% code i gave you will work on those items. To get the 20% auto-discounts you cant get the stuff on the BOGO page
  19. * October Sales @ Nutriverse *

I guess I'm not on the BOGO specials page then. It's applying the 20% discount rather than BOGO? First time using this site idk what I'm ****ing up

20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    I guess I'm not on the BOGO specials page then. It's applying the 20% discount rather than BOGO? First time using this site idk what I'm ****ing up
    LMAO here is the bogo page. NO 20% on these. Only the 5 and 10 percent codes i gave you work.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/2017-lab...-olympia-sale/

21. I picked up the 3-pack of OL TUDCA. With all of the stacked discounts (B2G1, AM5, repeat customer, etc.) shipped they came out to $36 per bottle. Kind of hard to beat that . Too bad they don't ship until next week (were on back order), but I knew that, it said it right on the product page. I still got an Email the next day from NV Customer Service asking if I wanted to keep my order since the products were on back order. So it seems they are stepping up their customer service game!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

22. Name:  IMG_2386.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  145.2 KB

Yeah with these kind of deals I'll be broke very very soon. Broke and happy.

23. ^dude, swap the epilogue x2 for epilogue 2 bottle combo, bit cheaper

24. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    ^dude, swap the epilogue x2 for epilogue 2 bottle combo, bit cheaper
    Damn I already sent off the order! I went back and I lost out on $3 savings with that method, good looking out tho, next time I'll be more patient lol

25. NUTRIVERSE FTMFW
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Performax Labs line drive sale @ NUTRIVERSE
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 09:09 PM
  2. OLYMPIA SALES @ NUTRIVERSE!!!
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-28-2015, 01:46 PM
  3. 4TH of July Sale! Nutriverse!
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-21-2015, 09:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs UK Release SALE - NUTRIVERSE
    By Volvo140G in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 01:20 AM
  5. Olympus Labs UK Release SALE @ Nutriverse!
    By Volvo140G in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 12:26 AM