* October Sales @ Nutriverse *

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f28b12eb-04e6-4996-98c6-6082e5ec948c.jpg

Halloween's around the corner, time to get toit! On the OL front we've got Re1gn and Endur3 in stock AND our DermaStr3ngth Unleashed BOGO is back :)

Buy 1 Get 1 and Buy 2 Get 1 DEALS

Evomuse Eviscerate BFF Sale

Olympus Labs Demigod Bro Jug

Olympus Labs Shaker Bottle

Save 20% on the following brands:
Olympus Labs
Olympus UK (Sup3r-DHEA in stock *new carrier*)
Sparta Nutrition (All new Hydrashred)
Focused Nutrition
Performax Labs
Chaos and Pain
RXS Supplements
Blackstone Labs

Save 15% on the following brands:
Evomuse
PES

Sale ends Oct 24 at midnight.

ExLard

Awards
The heck is actually in stock for Evomuse right now other than topicals, clear edge, and gut health?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
The heck is actually in stock for Evomuse right now other than topicals, clear edge, and gut health?
Nothing lol
dsade is going to have product flowing again soon hopefully!!!! :D

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Nothing lol

dsade is going to have product flowing again soon hopefully!!!! :D
Cannot wait for Defuse and DCP to be back.

Also want slintensity back at nutriverse.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait for Defuse and DCP to be back.

Also want slintensity back at nutriverse.
Ditto. been waiting on Slintensity for a while. Want to grab some more Gut Health, but am waiting to add in Slintensity to the order

ArenaSupps

ArenaSupps

Awards
Post removed for stupidity

Last edited:
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArenaSupps

Would u please delete that post? This a thread dedicated to sales we're offering at Nutriverse. Thank you.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it has been asked but when are you getting epilogue in??

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sales have been great, made most of BLR sale and ordered 8 tubs of FD2 and 4 tubs of Prolactrone, just hope the 8 tubs get me by until an awesome sale offer like this comes up again,

Also ordered some BRITE to run and wish i caught the Supernova on offer before buying the 12 bottles that i have.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sales have been great, made most of BLR sale and ordered 8 tubs of FD2 and 4 tubs of Prolactrone, just hope the 8 tubs get me by until an awesome sale offer like this comes up again,

Also ordered some BRITE to run and wish i caught the Supernova on offer before buying the 12 bottles that i have.
Badass man, well played!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Badass man, well played!
Thanks, you did mention offer was not popular so i will keep on top of deals if you can copy me into them or private message.

Also all orders with nutriverse with missing supernova and assass1nate were solved in the end so my outlook has not changed and i will be happy to make further orders with nutriverse in the future.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Will you be getting stock of Defuse by Evomuse before Christmas to help with winter binge days.

SirGainz

SirGainz

Awards
That's a valid query, let me try to get an answer. Are you after sup3r1 or super1 elite?
Either one. Was looking to stock up for a spring cut and noticed that both were currently out of stock.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Ep1logue is in stock? I see I can finally add it to my cart... :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will you be picking up Sparta's Kraken Pump?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't imagine why not
Asking because I was interested in purchasing along with some of the current sale items, so no plans to add it before the sale ends I'm guessing?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I think these October sales have ended. Waiting for the Halloween sales to launch now...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Asking because I was interested in purchasing along with some of the current sale items, so no plans to add it before the sale ends I'm guessing?
Ill inquire and see whats up. We have Sparta on sale pretty regularly so it's likely you'll have another chance ;)

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Damn you Volvo, I was about to pull the trigger on the Ep1logue bogo. I left them in my cart overnight only to wake up and find the total cost went up by 15 bucks. Will have to hope in Halloween's sales now to do the ...treat

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you Volvo, I was about to pull the trigger on the Ep1logue bogo. I left them in my cart overnight only to wake up and find the total cost went up by 15 bucks. Will have to hope in Halloween's sales now to do the ...treat
As you can imagine, we offer OL on sale with a large degree of regularity ;)

Sit tight, new Sale's up soon

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Yup, you've kept your word bud as the 20% off is back! Cheers

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noooooooo! I just missed the sales! My cart was loaded with goodies! PCT in two weeks! You think you'll have some sales before then :)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noooooooo! I just missed the sales! My cart was loaded with goodies! PCT in two weeks! You think you'll have some sales before then :)
Yeah there is a Halloween sale going on right now.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I feel like an idiot, is there some sort of coupon code we need to apply or?
Nope automatically deducted at checkout. Enter codes am5 for additional 5% off or sometimes save10now for additional 10% off will work. Not always.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having some issues with the site! So to clear some things up, is it BOGO 20% off or BOGO free?

It's showing that it has applied the 20% discount code but when I go to checkout the full price is showing?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Having some issues with the site! So to clear some things up, is it BOGO 20% off or BOGO free?

It's showing that it has applied the 20% discount code but when I go to checkout the full price is showing?
If you're buying any of the BOGO items on the specials page, the 20% off does not apply. Only the 5% code and 10% code i gave you will work on those items. To get the 20% auto-discounts you cant get the stuff on the BOGO page

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'm not on the BOGO specials page then. It's applying the 20% discount rather than BOGO? First time using this site idk what I'm ****ing up

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I picked up the 3-pack of OL TUDCA. With all of the stacked discounts (B2G1, AM5, repeat customer, etc.) shipped they came out to $36 per bottle. Kind of hard to beat that :). Too bad they don't ship until next week (were on back order), but I knew that, it said it right on the product page. I still got an Email the next day from NV Customer Service asking if I wanted to keep my order since the products were on back order. So it seems they are stepping up their customer service game!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2386.jpg

Yeah with these kind of deals I'll be broke very very soon. Broke and happy.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^dude, swap the epilogue x2 for epilogue 2 bottle combo, bit cheaper

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^dude, swap the epilogue x2 for epilogue 2 bottle combo, bit cheaper
Damn I already sent off the order! I went back and I lost out on $3 savings with that method, good looking out tho, next time I'll be more patient lol