Get your "O" Face on-50% off OL for the "O" sale!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's that time of year AM! Olympus Labs and Olympus UK are both having a 50% off sale in to celebrate the biggest event in bodybuilding, The Mr. Olympia. Oh my!!! And if you're lucky enough to attend the O, be sure to stop by our booth to meet the team and check out our new offerings.

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

http://olympus-labs.com/
http://olympusuk.com/

NOTE: The 50% off code does not apply to already discounted items on the Spring Cleaning Sale. Same discount code is applicable to both websites.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Why does the triumph deal only apply to us customers?

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Which one is best?! Conquer Elixir?? Most hardcore?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one is best?! Conquer Elixir?? Most hardcore?
Conqu3r is a PWO with large amounts of stim, focus, and pump/performance ingredients. It was and is one of the best all-around pwo's on the market. Elix1r is a nootropic drink for focus, mood enhancement, and energy. It makes a solid lower stim pwo or great for productivity while studying or working.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Thanks I'll buy both Conqu3r and Elix1r! Now about the stacks, which one is best for building muscle?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL UK seems to have a security breach. Check the secure connection and certificates quick guys! I only say it because some weird stuff was happening while I was browsing. All within the last 10mins of this timestamp.

Arrio

Awards
OL UK seems to have a security breach. Check the secure connection and certificates quick guys! I only say it because some weird stuff was happening while I was browsing. All within the last 10mins of this timestamp.
Yep the security certificate is still bad. I skipped the labor day sale because of that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep the security certificate is still bad. I skipped the labor day sale because of that.
I've informed the owner. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
how come i cannot stack the springcleaning coupon that i used for a tub of conquer unleashed, with the olympia50 coupon i want to use for kings blood?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
olympusuk site cannot open. how much is the super dhea transdermal selling for with this sale? thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took advanatge .. 4 samples for $.04 .. i tried adding more but computer is smart enough lol

Order number: 7721 incase you guys wanna throw more :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope it's fixed before the Olympia is over. Be a shame to miss such a huge window!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it's fixed before the Olympia is over. Be a shame to miss such a huge window!
I'm sure Customer Service will be understanding and do their best to take care of you guys. They might be slower to respond this weekend as a lot of our people are at the Olympia. FWIW, the site seems to be functioning on my iPhone browser with no security warnings. I took it all the way to the confirm payment screen.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I'll buy both Conqu3r and Elix1r! Now about the stacks, which one is best for building muscle?
The Demi-God stack is a great natty anabolic stack. I think it may be cheaper to but the components seperately though due to the spring cleaning close out prices. Consider Triumph, Epic, and Origin for a nice bulk/recomp stack.