The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the month of August we want our international customers to test be treated right for those who continue to support Nutraplanet. For the rest of the month anyone who orders FIMS shipping will be upgraded to DHL expedited service (full tracking) at NO additional charge.

Here at nutraplanet we want to test out our new DHL 3-8 Day service with free tracking to reward you who continue to buy and support Nutraplanet.

Get your orders in now because this deal will only last the 2nd half of the month! Free expedited shipping just for placing your order and keeping your service here at Nutraplanet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you place an order and have any questions please reach out to myself and NutraPlanet15 with your email and order # we will make sure your taken care of !

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hmm. Got my attention. :) Will take a look.

Edit: OK. I'll give you guys a try. I wouldn't normally order this stuff from the US (although to be fair, one of the items I actually need and its markedly cheaper than I can get here). I want NutraPlanet15 to know that I'm doing this because I see how often The Solution is on here trying to help people. Otherwise, I wouldn't have placed an order.

And I like all the food pics he posts. ;)

Rushie

Awards
You would do more if you cut the shipping costs for internationals. I don't care if my order comes faster if I buy something for 30 USD and have to pay another 30-40 USD for shipping. Until you fix that, most internationals will probably rather shop on other sites, even with NP's amazing deals.

Nutraplanet used to have competitive international shipping at 8 USD. Now, I'd rather shop elsewhere where my money goes for actual supps, not shipping. Shame but that's how I see it. I doubt I'm the only one.

Eight

Eight

Awards
You would do more if you cut the shipping costs for internationals. I don't care if my order comes faster if I buy something for 30 USD and have to pay another 30-40 USD for shipping.
When I selected FIMS at the checkout this morning, as instructed, it was $7.95.

Rushie

Awards
Maybe you bought something really light. When I tried to put Oh yeah One bars in basket (1 box of 12), it gave me about 17 USD shipping.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm. Got my attention. :) Will take a look.

Edit: OK. I'll give you guys a try. I wouldn't normally order this stuff from the US (although to be fair, one of the items I actually need and its markedly cheaper than I can get here). I want NutraPlanet15 to know that I'm doing this because I see how often The Solution is on here trying to help people. Otherwise, I wouldn't have placed an order.

And I like all the food pics he posts. ;)
Mate, Thank you for the support! I don't work for NP at all. Just trying to help the people on the boards get products for very good prices!!!

^^^ Zing..... and we are going to upgrade that to expedited for the same price. How about them apples!
If you buy a package that is 5-10 pounds in weight then yes it will raise quite a bit, welcome to shipping.
I know when I ship stuff out of my stash just around the US. If I ship a 5lb protein to California (I live in pennsylvania) That could cost $20 alone. If I shipped a bottle of pills maybe 3-4$

NutraPlanet15

Awards
You would do more if you cut the shipping costs for internationals. I don't care if my order comes faster if I buy something for 30 USD and have to pay another 30-40 USD for shipping. Until you fix that, most internationals will probably rather shop on other sites, even with NP's amazing deals.

Nutraplanet used to have competitive international shipping at 8 USD. Now, I'd rather shop elsewhere where my money goes for actual supps, not shipping. Shame but that's how I see it. I doubt I'm the only one.
Thanks for the Feedback. I hope that I can show you the dilemma on our side. To take your example of OH Yeah bars, the package weights 2lbs. Now if we were to send that fedex economy the estimated price for that 3-4 day service is 27 bucks to canada. If you used our FIMS service it is 7.95 per lb. So since it is 2lbs its going to give you 7.95 per lb of your shipment. Now, please also realize that we PAY 7.95 to ship this to you as well. So that is the shipping cost. Now you can choose usps first class mail on average for 2lb to canada is about 3 weeks and would be again 18-25 bucks depending on Postal Code (just using Canada for an example, other destinations could be more).

Now using your example lets take the box of ONE bars that we have for sale at 10.99 per box...and lets add the 17 dollars to ship them. So now we are at 27.99 to ship you a box of ONE bars. Now most other websites sell these bars for 24.99-27.99. So, would it make you pull the trigger for me to list them at 24.99 for the bars and only 3 bucks shipping? My shipping costs aren't changing, but maybe that is more ideal for you. The problem that we have to choose a way to list our sale items on the site. I think most ppl would like to see the LOWEST possible price listed and then we give you the REAL shipping expense. So you can pick and choose (knowing heavier items will cost more to ship) the sales. So if the one bar sale has caught your attention, it would be like getting a box at regular price and FREE shipping. At the end of the day the TOTAL price to get the product to you is as low as we can mark the item and then the real shipping expense. Again, I would assume there isn't many sites that would give you a box of ONE bars shipped to you for 27.99. -- I hope this helps.

-- but for the limited time special we are doing now.. when you choose FIMS you will get that DHL expedited service, with tracking, AND 3-8 day delivery FOR the economical price of FIMS at 7.95 per lb. We are losing money on this but we are also trying a new shipping model to help out international customers and give us some more data to TRY to offer a better shipping price.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps I'll make it and try the upgraded service.

Still waiting to receive my order placed on 1st of August.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Perhaps I'll make it and try the upgraded service.

Still waiting to receive my order placed on 1st of August.
FIMS shipment shipped on August 1st has ETA of or before Sept 1st --- The upgraded DHL service that we are doing for the same price would give an August 1st shipment the eta of August 7th (with tracking)

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
If I buy ONE Bars from you for that price I still go into the possibility of paying customs and I can get (non expired) bars cheaper at EU retailer.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FIMS shipment shipped on August 1st has ETA of or before Sept 1st --- The upgraded DHL service that we are doing for the same price would give an August 1st shipment the eta of August 7th (with tracking)
Yeah no worries, most of my US orders usually take around 14 business days.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
If I buy ONE Bars from you for that price I still go into the possibility of paying customs and I can get (non expired) bars cheaper at EU retailer.
Understood, we were just using ONE bars as an example as they were brought up. But to be fair anything that you import has the possibility of paying customs. I assume most EVERYONE that orders internationally, do not order any products that they can get locally for the same price + the shipping. So lets use another example. The Mr. Hyde 30 serv with a free My Bar 6ct. is sold on NP for 27.99 - The weight of those items comes right to 2lbs. So shipping cost would be 15.90 for an expedited Service. So you might not be able to get ProSupps Mr. Hyde easily there. So you get a great pre-workout and a free box of My Bars shipped to your door with in expedited trackable service for $43.89 - The shipping ALONE to Australia would be close to $40.00 for a 3 day service.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
For us (internationals) it's awesome to order pill products but it's such a pain when ordering powder/bars. I know it hard when some of us want everything cheaper or for free and you need to end up in profit.

I am not arguing, I totally understand your point.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Understood, we were just using ONE bars as an example as they were brought up. But to be fair anything that you import has the possibility of paying customs. I assume most EVERYONE that orders internationally, do not order any products that they can get locally for the same price + the shipping. So lets use another example. The Mr. Hyde 30 serv with a free My Bar 6ct. is sold on NP for 27.99 - The weight of those items comes right to 2lbs. So shipping cost would be 15.90 for an expedited Service. So you might not be able to get ProSupps Mr. Hyde easily there. So you get a great pre-workout and a free box of My Bars shipped to your door with in expedited trackable service for $43.89 - The shipping ALONE to Australia would be close to $40.00 for a 3 day service.
Just out of curiosity... I see slinsane by evomuse in stock. Is it really available and ready to ship, as no one else seems to have it due to the issues the company is having, as far as I heard.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For us (internationals) it's awesome to order pill products but it's such a pain when ordering powder/bars. I know it hard when some of us want everything cheaper or for free and you need to end up in profit.

I am not arguing, I totally understand your point.
I haven't looked at what NP writes on the package but they have arrived without anyone asking for customs declaration.
I ordered when they announced the special , hasn't shipped yet. I need to poke them on it.
DHL might be different, hope it gets through without a problem. DHL is a lot more ana* about customs. They have on their site that they have some special cooperation with customs here but somehow declaring their packages is always worse.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't looked at what NP writes on the package but they have arrived without anyone asking for customs declaration.
I ordered when they announced the special , hasn't shipped yet. I need to poke them on it.
DHL might be different, hope it gets through without a problem. DHL is a lot more ana* about customs. They have on their site that they have some special cooperation with customs here but somehow declaring their packages is always worse.
If you ever have a question Just PM NutraPlanet15 with your order number and email .. he will look into it. If you want I could email that individual if you have any questions.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Quick update and suggestion: couple of days ago, I got my order confirmation and confirmation of upgrade to DHL. Great stuff.

But I didn't know that DHL have like a hundred different mail trackers, so was a bit confused that my tracking number didn't work. Could be useful to include a full link (or text to say to use the tool on Dhlglobalmail.com not the ones on DHL.com) in the email.

Just a thought.

fitstar

Awards
Any experience yet with customs when shipping to Germany? I always had back Luck when trying to get virtus or some topicals which sucks as we cannot get any decent comparible products.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet15 just PM'd you. Check your inbox.
Any experience yet with customs when shipping to Germany? I always had back Luck when trying to get virtus or some topicals which sucks as we cannot get any decent comparible products.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Have had no issues with USPS first class mail concerning this.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of opening a new thread i'll post this here.

On the 30th of July I placed an order for a Slintensity, Alphaburn and Doctor's Best French Red Wine grape extract.

Today I received the following items you can see in the photo.

I knew Slintensity was OOS everywhere but on NP was showing as IN stock and it let me add it to the cart.

I should have been notified in advance and before my order was shipped.

Also I have paid the full amount for a Slintensity so wtf NP???

NutraPlanet15

Awards
It is still set to be shipped to you, we were suppose to have it in august and looks like we will have it today. We will send you 2 slintensity out to with no shipping of course.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is still set to be shipped to you, we were suppose to have it in august and looks like we will have it today. We will send you 2 slintensity out to with no shipping of course.
WoW!!! I'm beyond words now!!! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

I really appreciate it, thank you very much!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now that is customer service!
Matt Just got a lot of his Evomuse products back in stock, if you did not know he has been through a rough patch of times when he lost his assistant, and he has been battling some vicious back problems over the last few years. That is why some products have taken so long to get back in stock and ship out.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that is customer service!
Matt Just got a lot of his Evomuse products back in stock, if you did not know he has been through a rough patch of times when he lost his assistant, and he has been battling some vicious back problems over the last few years. That is why some products have taken so long to get back in stock and ship out.
Yeah I know about Matt, i've been following on all updates and patiently waiting to bring stock again.

It was just my surprise when I opened the parcel and it wasn't there as I wanted to give it a go over the weekend. Waiting a few more weeks is not a problem.

I only found out Slintensity was OOS in NP in this thread, mentioned a few posts further up, but my order had already shipped and thought I was lucky enough to have it.

Anyway all is well and thanks again for hooking me up. My wife really enjoyed the pumpkin pie bar. She actually said, "it's like Thanksgiving is around the corner" and we'll probably order it next time.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Yeah I know about Matt, i've been following on all updates and patiently waiting to bring stock again.

It was just my surprise when I opened the parcel and it wasn't there as I wanted to give it a go over the weekend. Waiting a few more weeks is not a problem.

I only found out Slintensity was OOS in NP in this thread, mentioned a few posts further up, but my order had already shipped and thought I was lucky enough to have it.

Anyway all is well and thanks again for hooking me up. My wife really enjoyed the pumpkin pie bar. She actually said, "it's like Thanksgiving is around the corner" and we'll probably order it next time.
Thanks so much -- We have a few of the pumpkin pie bars left at 10.99 per box...(maybe 10 days or so left) I will be sure to include you a few more with the reshipment. We were the LAST around to still have slintisity as we had a decent supply. But will get this out for you asap. Thank you!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
More then welcome. Thanks for your understanding and also kind words. We appreciate your feedback and most of your continued support

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im going to go out on a limb and make my first purchase from NP to take advantage of the expedited service. fingers crossed. Had poor experience with fedex service a few years ago with an additional tax bill landing on my doorstep. Hoping the expedited service works out economically.

Any one based in UK whos recently ordered using the DHL expedited service. Good experience or no?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. When did you order and has it been delivered to your doorstep or just arrived in the country?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Thanks. When did you order and has it been delivered to your doorstep or just arrived in the country?
Ordered on the 16th, and tracking was recently updated to say it's left a facility somewhere in the UK.

No idea if anything is happening re: customs etc. yet. So no ETA.

But... assuming it does eventually turn up, and everything is present and correct, then I have saved a huge amount of money (even if I get stung for tax) and had access to some stuff I can't get here... So I'd still be happy to order from NutraPlanet again.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Er... Nope. So far, I am incredibly unimpressed with this service from DHL.

Not going to hold it against NP though.

Edit: At least it's finally arrived in the UK.
Are you referring to your order from Nutraverse that you made a thread on?
When did you order from NP, and how many business days has it been?
Remember DHL Does not ship on the weekend, so if you ordered say on a friday, it would not ship till later that day or a monday.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Weekends do not count as days in shipping. Monday thru friday, and the window for the DHL service is 3 to 8 days. So from the 16th you are still in that window. Many packages are getting delivered in 4 to 5 days for the cheap films price.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Are you referring to your order from Nutraverse that you made a thread on?.
Nope. I'm referring the order that I posted in your thread about.

I've ordered a lot of stuff over the years from the US, and never seen one sit stateside for so long.

Since it was a free "upgrade" to DHL, I don't know how much NP usually price it at. But I'd probably just go for the regular FIMS(?) shipping if it was cheaper. It can't be that much slower, surely. :)

Eight

Eight

Awards
And the fact that I'm in the window, which is fine, doesn't mean that I can't be unimpressed with DHL here.

Nor am I annoyed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And the fact that I'm in the window, which is fine, doesn't mean that I can't be unimpressed with DHL here.

Nor am I annoyed.
So you are going to get your product in the window you are given for delivery, how is that unimpressive? That is exactly what is expected, so I don't see how you can be upset. Sure you may like it faster (don't we all), but it still falls within the timeframe of delivery. Plus you did not pay extra for the chance to try the upgraded DHL. We just wanted to test the new shipping policy and it looks like it is going to be there right as expected.

Eight

Eight

Awards
That is exactly what is expected
Expected = impressive. Got it.

I'm not going to get drawn into an argument with a company I've said nothing bad about over the semantics and expectations of a shipping option provided by a third party.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well seems all's good, for now. Going to pull the trigger. Time will tell if i get stung for additional changes. If it works out will be a regular, depending on the outcome of the DHL trial of course

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well seems all's good, for now. Going to pull the trigger. Time will tell if i get stung for additional changes. If it works out will be a regular, depending on the outcome of the DHL trial of course
You have direct contact with myself and NutraPlanet15 we will make sure you are taken care of bud.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Comforting to get reassurance. Order placed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice. Comforting to get reassurance. Order placed
Customer Service speaks volume. i want to make sure you have a safe experience and most of all assure you are going to get what you order even if there is a problem NutraPlanet15 is here to fix that!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever receive that Slintensity stock?