Grab a Mesomorph - Get a FREE Tribulus!

1. Grab a Mesomorph - Get a FREE Tribulus!

LIMITED TIME GIVEAWAY!

Buy any flavor APS Mesomorph and get a FREE APS Tribulus!

Name:  mesomorph-tribulus.png
Views: 117
Size:  1.01 MB

GRAB THIS DEAL RIGHT HERE!
    Mind & Muscle
    Knowledge. Inspiration. Supplementation. Results.
    http://mindandmuscle.net

2. How is the tribulus free when its $57.90 for both, the Meso on there by itself is $35.45 plus a 10% discount code.
    and the tribulus is $22.95 hmm. that adds up to the same either way, maybe even cheaper if you bought them seperate, is This not False Advertising or am I missing something here???
    is this how the business works or what @LeanEngineer @vujade @Volvo140G
    just wondering what you guys think? I was going to order this like "Hell Yea!" but then I went to the site and even added to the cart thinking maybe it would take it off but no..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    How is the tribulus free when its $57.90 for both, the Meso on there by itself is $35.45 plus a 10% discount code.
    and the tribulus is $22.95 hmm. that adds up to the same either way, maybe even cheaper if you bought them seperate, is This not False Advertising or am I missing something here???
    just wondering what you guys think? I was going to order this like "Hell Yea!" but then I went to the site and even added to the cart thinking maybe it would take it off but no..
    Maybe there is something wrong with the pricing that is listed. Have you tried messaging Mind + Muscle?
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Hey KilaCali, that deal with a limited time deal (mentioned at the top of the post) last week and had expired - but I just hooked it back up for a couple more days if you're still interested!

Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    How is the tribulus free when its $57.90 for both, the Meso on there by itself is $35.45 plus a 10% discount code.
    Mind & Muscle

5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Maybe there is something wrong with the pricing that is listed. Have you tried messaging Mind + Muscle?
    I have not but they got right on it, Awesome guys that they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Mind+Muscle View Post
    Hey KilaCali, that deal with a limited time deal (mentioned at the top of the post) last week and had expired - but I just hooked it back up for a couple more days if you're still interested!
    Hey thank you, yea I noted that it was limited time, I just assumed since the option was still up on the site it was the price listed there, You guys are awesome thank you! ill get that in today, been needing to try meso for the first time, and tribulus is always a plus, if not for me I have a good friend who loves the stuff!
    •   

6. You're totally right, we should have removed the deal from the site when the promo ended but someone dropped the ball (me, but don't tell anyone lol).

Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    I have not but they got right on it, Awesome guys that they are!

Hey thank you, yea I noted that it was limited time, I just assumed since the option was still up on the site it was the price listed there, You guys are awesome thank you! ill get that in today, been needing to try meso for the first time, and tribulus is always a plus, if not for me I have a good friend who loves the stuff!
    Mind & Muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Buy MESOMORPH Get OFF The CHAIN w/DMAA FREE
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 10:54 PM
  2. Buy MESOMORPH Get OFF The CHAIN w/DMAA FREE
    By Islandsupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 10:53 PM
  3. Buy 1, get 1 FREE!