Free Chaos And Pain Coffee!!! That's right coffee!!!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
We at chaos and pain are changing the supplement industry everyday. We are coming out with more and more products each week!!!!

This week we will be giving away the NEW CHAOS AND PAIN COLOMBIAN COFFEE!!! This isn't your normal coffee...this will get you up and moving real quick!!!
IMG_1645.jpg

To win:
Comment why you should win!
Like our IG and Facebook page!

Winner will be selected this Sunday!!!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
This week we will be giving away the NEW CHAOS AND PAIN COLOMBIAN COFFEE!!! isn't your normal coffee...this will get you up and moving real quick!!!
Coffee infused with DMAA ?

For real though, this looks awesome! Keep it up guys.

celliem

celliem

Awards
We at chaos and pain are changing the supplement industry everyday. We are coming out with more and more products each week!!!!

This week we will be giving away the NEW CHAOS AND PAIN COLOMBIAN COFFEE!!! This isn't your normal coffee...this will get you up and moving real quick!!! View attachment 151895

To win:
Comment why you should win!
Like our IG and Facebook page!

Winner will be selected this Sunday!!!
I think I should win because I love coffee!!!!!!! Obsessed more like it. Coffee is a staple for me. Its so yummy. I can't wait to win and tell everyone how amazing it is!! ????????????

BlackSTORM

Awards
I would love to try this. Especially being a woman doing 50 million things I would love coffee that could keep me up. I haven't found one that's strong enough. I hope I get my hands on a sample of this. Maybe I can get rid if using caffeine pills after five years.

celliem

celliem

Awards
I would love to try this. Especially being a woman doing 50 million things I would love coffee that could keep me up. I haven't found one that's strong enough. I hope I get my hands on a sample of this. Maybe I can get rid if using caffeine pills after five years.
LOL I totally agree with you! Chickens with our heads cut off sometimes!

celliem

celliem

Awards
FYI, let them know "Colombian" is spelled wrong.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So my wife is Colombian and can literally have 2 pots of coffee before bed. She is somewhat of a coffee snob and now with the recent addition of our Nespresso machine, it has gotten worse. Long story short, would love to review this, heck even if it is a few scoops in a zip lock bag...

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I've got a French press at home and at work. A burr grinder for the perfect grind no matter what kind of apparatus I choose to use. Multiple coffee cups, again both at work and home.

I appreciate all coffees and definitely look forward to trying out a new one as I'm always looking for "My next love" of a fine bean.

Sometimes, I'd have my espresso machine on the ready to crank out 2 shots in the morning for a preworkout.

People don't talk to me until they've confirmed I've had my coffee in the morning.

I must try this coffee........

mine.jpg

santangalo

Awards
I love coffe and have a wife 5 kids, 2 twins and a granddaughter. So as, you can see I can use the extra kick!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I drink coffee every single day
If I don't have coffee someone gets hurts
Therefore I need my damn coffee.
Thats my entry.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are signed up for the email there was a 30% off code at ChaosandPain.com that works on the whole site including the coffee

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Good evening chaos and pain family!!! The winner this week is the family man santangalo!!! Message me shipping information so we can process this and get you your free coffee!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good evening chaos and pain family!!! The winner this week is the family man santangalo!!! Message me shipping information so we can process this and get you your free coffee!!!
Congrats

santangalo

Awards
1620 acacia st #1 alhambra california 91801
Thank you!

santangalo

Awards
Was not able to send a direct message. It says im not logged in

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been drinking coffee since I was 15. that makes 38 years.
A day has never gone buy without drinking coffee. I don't care if it is 100 degrees out I'm drinking it.
Also I get a headache that Demerol cant take care of if I don't have it. Sad but true.
I would be more than honored to review your coffee.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been drinking coffee since I was 15. that makes 38 years.
A day has never gone buy without drinking coffee. I don't care if it is 100 degrees out I'm drinking it.
Also I get a headache that Demerol cant take care of if I don't have it. Sad but true.
I would be more than honored to review your coffee.
Winner was already picked.....

Doscile

Doscile

Awards
No lie. I'm a loyal customer since October of last year (2016). Because of the quality products, I can go on about my infantry life in and out of the field of Fort Irwin, CA. This coffee sounds amazing and I'm intrigued that chaos and pain is making coffee.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
How was the coffee?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'ma big coffee guy but had to pass on this,almost bought it today but my current place is real small and I don't have a coffee grinder ATM. Anyways I did pick up two bottles of GAIA and two bottles of Predator. I was very pleased with the profiles and the price I paid. Great sale going on. This is my first purchase and will be the first time using chaos and pain products. I also have my eyes on Helios and that punisher skull t-shirt.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'ma big coffee guy but had to pass on this,almost bought it today but my current place is real small and I don't have a coffee grinder ATM. Anyways I did pick up two bottles of GAIA and two bottles of Predator. I was very pleased with the profiles and the price I paid. Great sale going on. This is my first purchase and will be the first time using chaos and pain products. I also have my eyes on Helios and that punisher skull t-shirt.
You are gonna love the products and the shirts are very high quality. The sleeves fit perfectly and they are very soft

santangalo

Awards
Just did, let me know if you received my message. Thank you again!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are gonna love the products and the shirts are very high quality. The sleeves fit perfectly and they are very soft
Nice bro. I wish you guys had my size in that punisher shirt. I was looking for an XL but they didn't have it....

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice bro. I wish you guys had my size in that punisher shirt. I was looking for an XL but they didn't have it....

I'm 6'4 and 230 and rock the large shirt it fits perfectly
But I also have the xl and the sleeves are still perfect but it has a little more room around the body

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm 6'4 and 230 and rock the large shirt it fits perfectly
But I also have the xl and the sleeves are still perfect but it has a little more room around the body
Yea I currently am 6' 240, pretty lean and the large will most likely be fine now, but I have been growing lately and I wanna wear it to train in. I even thought I might wanna get the 2xl lol. Last winter I was up to 265

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I currently am 6' 240, pretty lean and the large will most likely be fine now, but I have been growing lately and I wanna wear it to train in. I even thought I might wanna get the 2xl lol. Last winter I was up to 265
Damn that's big

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pablo Escobar approved