The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Newsletter going out soon. Will update with sales once it is live.

Make sure you put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the order notes before checking out! We love to hook up the AM Family with goods, swag, & Samples

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I didnt get the email for some reason.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didnt get the email for some reason.
I do not know if it was sent out or not. Again I wish I had more insight for you.I simply just try and help out the AM Crowd as much as possible with customer service, keeping an eye out for problems with orders, and upcoming deals. If I get any information I will post it up ASAP NutraPlanet15

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think the newsletter just went out. I am going to upload screen shots becuase I cannot directly link it.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Newsletter going out soon. Will update with sales once it is live.

Make sure you put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the order notes before checking out! We love to hook up the AM Family with goods, swag, & Samples
Placed an order for Nectar Protein- and put ANABOLIC MINDS in order notes. Love NP- but I wish that your ship charges were less-ended up paying 10 for shipping-which is high for me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Placed an order for Nectar Protein- and put ANABOLIC MINDS in order notes. Love NP- but I wish that your ship charges were less-ended up paying 10 for shipping-which is high for me.
You can select flat rate shipping to anywhere in the US that is $8.99

If you chose other options based off weight you are buying protein. Have you ever shipped protein at USPS or UPS to anywhere over the US? If you have you would soon realize just how damn expensive it is. If I ship something from PA to California it could easily cost me $13-15 out of my own pocket. If I ship to florida it will be $10-12 minimum

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions sales FTW!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
You can select flat rate shipping to anywhere in the US that is $8.99

If you chose other options based off weight you are buying protein. Have you ever shipped protein at USPS or UPS to anywhere over the US? If you have you would soon realize just how damn expensive it is. If I ship something from PA to California it could easily cost me $13-15 out of my own pocket. If I ship to florida it will be $10-12 minimum
Thanks for letting me know about the flat rate..must have missed it-since it is at the bottom of the list. Next time I will use it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for letting me know about the flat rate..must have missed it-since it is at the bottom of the list. Next time I will use it.
Anytime you have questions, it never hurts to ask before purchasing. Even if I can not answer it I will try and get you an answer as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Lol I don't even remember exactly

A pre, a post and some glutamine I believe

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't ordered from NP in years, but it seems like they're really making an effort to serve their customers better now, and some of those deals were simply too good to pass up.

np order.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really smart to stock up on those CL Deals man. Great looking order

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really smart to stock up on those CL Deals man. Great looking order
I saw your post about the OT/Oximega bundle and that sparked my interest. I only planned on picking those up, but then I started browsing and...well, the deals man, the deals. Some of those prices are just nuts and I went a little overboard, ha.

NP definitely has the best July 4th sale going right now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I saw your post about the OT/Oximega bundle and that sparked my interest. I only planned on picking those up, but then I started browsing and...well, the deals man, the deals. Some of those prices are just nuts and I went a little overboard, ha.

NP definitely has the best July 4th sale going right now.
Thanks for the support man!!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Got my NP haul today- picked up two Syntrax- Nectar - Grab N' Go!-each 12 packets, 1 packet=23 g ISO. Grape and Pink Grapefruit. If you sick of whey shakes-this is a great change.

NP also hooked me up with two XTEND BCAAs -Fruit Punch.

NECTAR.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my NP haul today- picked up two Syntrax- Nectar - Grab N' Go!-each 12 packets, 1 packet=23 g ISO. Grape and Pink Grapefruit. If you sick of whey shakes-this is a great change.

NP also hooked me up with two XTEND BCAAs -Fruit Punch.

View attachment 150947
Holy cow at that fast shipping!!!

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
Just took advantage of some awesome deals

Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lynks8 check your PM's. Got an update on your order buddy! Going to send it faster then regular flat rate for you.
Enjoy

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks The Solution . I really appreciate your help. I do, however, feel the need to post the following:

I'm not going to make a thread or big deal out of it, but I won't be ordering from Nutraplanet again. What happened this time is exactly what happened to me last time. I place the order, several business days go by and it still says "processing". I email NP and get no response. I call during business hours, no-one answers, I leave a message, and still get no response. Several more days go by and the order is eventually dispatched, (still with no response to my email/phone-call), and I get it in 1-2 weeks when many major stores these days get things to you in 2 days (bbcom, AmzPrime, etc).

I do appreciate the upgrade to ground shipping and I honestly wouldn't even mind the delay if the communication was there, but it's crazy that in 2017 a retailer can straight-up ignore their customers, especially when this exact problem is what turned a lot of people away in years past. As someone who manages a customer-facing division, it's truly incomprehensible to me that someone would choose to operate their business this way. But what do I know; maybe the bargain-basement/expired-supp/skeleton-crew business model works for NP?

Either way, you're truly an awesome ambassador for them, in whatever official/unofficial capacity you serve, Bob. I genuinely appreciate your eagerness to help and your quick communication. NP is very lucky to have you helping them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks The Solution . I really appreciate your help. I do, however, feel the need to post the following:

I'm not going to make a thread or big deal out of it, but I won't be ordering from Nutraplanet again. What happened this time is exactly what happened to me last time. I place the order, several business days go by and it still says "processing". I email NP and get no response. I call during business hours, no-one answers, I leave a message, and still get no response. Several more days go by and the order is eventually dispatched, (still with no response to my email/phone-call), and I get it in 1-2 weeks when many major stores these days get things to you in 2 days (bbcom, AmzPrime, etc).

I do appreciate the upgrade to ground shipping and I honestly wouldn't even mind the delay if the communication was there, but it's crazy that in 2017 a retailer can straight-up ignore their customers, especially when this exact problem is what turned a lot of people away in years past. As someone who manages a customer-facing division, it's truly incomprehensible to me that someone would choose to operate their business this way. But what do I know; maybe the bargain-basement/expired-supp/skeleton-crew business model works for NP?

Either way, you're truly an awesome ambassador for them, in whatever official/unofficial capacity you serve, Bob. I genuinely appreciate your eagerness to help and your quick communication. NP is very lucky to have you helping them.
Not an ambassador, nor a worker. Just a general guy on the forums who posts and tries to help the AM Community.
Sure your order may come in a little late, but in the end you are getting everything you ordered, and in the end you got an upgrade to boot.
I did everything I could in my power to make you a continual buyer and supporter of NP.

I am sorry nobody responded to your email or calls, but you do know that you have direct communication with NutraPlanet15 on these forums, so shooting over a PM to him or myself would result in your customer service and getting things squared away. Again.. we will take care of you, and hope you give us another crack in the future. There are plenty on here that have great experiences and are repeat buyers because lets face it some of the deals at NP are hard to beat, and you can't match some of the prices on some of the deals you do find on the webpage. I personally would not mind waiting a few extra days to get such a discount and a great deal. . You know I will do anything to help the fellow supporters and people of the boards.

NutraPlanet15

Awards

Pm sent

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Yep, full 8 days for me to get my order.
That's if it shows up tmrw.

I knew it was going to take that long though.

The company I usually order from gets it to me next.

But to be fair, they are one state over from me. NP is on the other side of the country.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, full 8 days for me to get my order.
That's if it shows up tmrw.

I knew it was going to take that long though.

The company I usually order from gets it to me next.

But to be fair, they are one state over from me. NP is on the other side of the country.
If I order from a company that is in state or a state next to me sometimes I get it within 24 hours. If I order from CA it could take over a week. So I am right there with you. I personally would not mind waiting an extra day or two for a good deal, extra samples, and knowing I am supporting a company that is in association with these forums and the good people associated with the website.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
If I order from a company that is in state or a state next to me sometimes I get it within 24 hours. If I order from CA it could take over a week. So I am right there with you. I personally would not mind waiting an extra day or two for a good deal, extra samples, and knowing I am supporting a company that is in association with these forums and the good people associated with the website.
Like I said, I expected it to take a week.
But because of the sale, I pulled the trigger.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like I said, I expected it to take a week.
But because of the sale, I pulled the trigger.
Did you order with flat rate shipping?
Hell it sometimes takes a week to ship from Florida with Flat rate, if it comes from CA it could take 8-10 days. So right there with ya.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think so
I'm old
A week is a long time ago
Flat rate across the country will take that long. Lets factor in the weekend too which won't count towards a business day. So therefore Tue was no business day, if you ordered on Wednesday and it went out Thursdays (2 Business Days) and you will get it tomorrow (3 more business days). That is pretty typical for flat rate. It is no priority which is 2-3 days across the country.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG what a bunch of sooks ? ? ?

Literally every Australian I know on here pays on avg $15 for 2 bottles postage and on avg $35-45 an order on postage and wait for it.....Min time if you get lucky to arrive in 14-15 days, up to 35 days, unless you wanna pay $100-150 express. Crying about 7 days and processing orders ? ? ?

Seriously, count yourselves lucky.