* End of Month Savings @ Nutriverse *

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I would like evomuse to be added back in, but with DCP, Slintensity and Defuse and a range of others being out of stock there is little to no point at this particular time, but when they are all fully stocked i hope it is re introduced back into the sale like before,

2. what happen to aPS mesomoph?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    We offer evomuse on sale at 20% off (stacking AM5 atop our 15% autodiscount) with some amount of regularity. Is it available this go around? No. The next one? Possibly, hard to say. I'm sorry if youre upset with our offerings. With a great amount of regularity we offer many top brands on sale up to 25% off and offer even greater savings on multiples of a particular product.

Thanks for the input tho, it's nice to hear what you guys want to see more often. For example we added BLR late to this sale due to an increased amount of requests. We can't offer ALL of it on sale ALL the time.
    @ahh123
    All good I understand.

Overall I like your store and customer support - all my parcels arrived smoothly to Europe and never stopped at my custom.

That's why it annoys me when I have to order 1 or 2 products that I want to test - somewhere else where's cheaper.

For Labor Day I would like Nutriverse to offer some Evomuse discounts and create few stacks like Supernova + Brite / Gut Health + Clear Edge / Gut Health + Clear Edge + Brite / Gut Health + Clear Edge + Supernova if @dsade can deliver his products in enough quantity to satisfy demand...

Can't sell stacks if one or more products in a stack is out of stock.

4. @Volvo140G

I have recently received 2 orders from nutriverse, one arrived fine and contained 2 bottles of evomuse supernova as ordered.

The other was incomplete and missing 2 x bottles of supernova and 1 x bottle of SlinMax

I will PM you the order no and details, i have also contacted Max Lane in relation to the missing items as well as the general support team and they have informed me that they need to confirm with the warehouse team before getting in touch with me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    @Volvo140G

I have recently received 2 orders from nutriverse, one arrived fine and contained 2 bottles of evomuse supernova as ordered.

The other was incomplete and missing 2 x bottles of supernova and 1 x bottle of SlinMax

I will PM you the order no and details, i have also contacted Max Lane in relation to the missing items as well as the general support team and they have informed me that they need to confirm with the warehouse team before getting in touch with me.
    PM replied

Max is a mover and a shaker, if you're in touch with him and things are going along then you'll be set. Sorry for the mishap dude, I hate to see this happen to a guy like yourself (or anyone for that matter...)
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
    •   

6. Clocks ticking on this one!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Clocks ticking on this one!
    When will next one be?

8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    When will next one be?
    Pretty darn quick!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  9. * End of Month Savings @ Nutriverse *

Nutriverse
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30% Off End Of Month Sale!
    By BPS in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 02:06 PM
  2. 30% off end of month sale BPS
    By BPS in forum Supplement Deals