Cannibal Riot BOGO

1. Cannibal Riot BOGO

First I hope this ok because I'm not a rep. I just had to share this deal because I LOVE RIOT!! I'll be using it tomorrow for my Upper Power day!

Name:  IMG_5670.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  60.3 KB

Has a preworkout melted your face with its brutal intensity? No? Maybe it's time to jump on the Cannibal Riot bandwagon, then. Cannibal Riot is jam packed with 300mg of caffeine, 100mg of DMHA (very similar to DMAA in structure and intensity), and 200mg of Glucuronolactone to have you attacking the weights, 2000mg of Citrulline and 750mg of Hydromax for a sick pump, 500mg of L-Tyrosine for laser-like focus, and 3200mg of Beta Alanine for so you can throw weights around forever

Use my code Fire20 to get an extra 20% off!!
    Get it from the chaos and Pain website!

Pretty sweet deal. If this isn't allowed please delete. I posted this is the wrong section yesterday and I can't figure out how to delete the post from my thread. If anyone can delete the one just in company promotion that would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Not sure how much longer this deal will last. I crushed chest and arms hyper today with Riot...the pump was real!
    •   

3. Great pre at a unbelievable price

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos and Pain Cannibal Riot BOGO!!!!
    By Oconns28 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 12:34 PM
  2. Cannibal riot vs Cannibal ferox amped preworkout
    By TeamWolf in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2017, 09:34 AM
  3. Cannibal Riot preworkout review
    By TeamWolf in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2017, 05:45 AM
  4. chaos and pain cannibal riot
    By carguy123 in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 04:49 PM
  5. Game Day or Cannibal Riot for an evening workout?
    By theatb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 12:37 AM