HUGE SAVINGS on select VEIN NUTRITION supplements!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been wanting to give vein a try. So is the 20-30% off the prices in the link or are the discounts already included there.

Also is blueberry only flavor of protein

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been wanting to give vein a try. So is the 20-30% off the prices in the link or are the discounts already included there.

Also is blueberry only flavor of protein
All you have to do is click on the link and the prices are as shown on the site and already to be displayed on checkout. You don't really have to do anything special for the reduced pricing. We're all used to using a specific link on AM, but you could easily go to vein nutrition.com and find the deals, this is just a direct link.

Yes, Blueberry is currently the only flavor. It's best if you use whole milk if you ask me. Your entire place will smell like blueberries all day long when you open that tub. My wife thought I bought an air freshener. lol.

We're coming out with new flavors, but so much in the mean time as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transfusion is in my top 3 Bcaas, solid product.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TBH not a blueberry fan. But u think I'll give the sleep stack a shot. Been wanting to for awhile

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
My wife said i look great in that Vein Long Sleeve Shirt. For the first time in my life that she complimented me wearing a bodybuilding shirt. ???