SUP3R-19 | ANDROS

SAVE 50% OFF SUP3R-19 BY USING
    COUPON CODE "50OFF19" AT CHECKOUT!

OFFER EXPIRES APRIL 10TH AT MIDNIGHT!

Note: OLUK sale email is incorrect, the 50% off applies to S-19 only
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

2. Anyone on here ran this before? Looks interesting.
    •   

3. I wish I could try it ! I JUST (yesterday) decided to try Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, & Sup3r - Epi (2 bottles each!) ... Pretty much used up all my money!

I'll see how this run goes and decide if I stick with OL and/or want to add another one of their products.

This "new" 19-Nor kick that people are coming out with..........is it the same as Muscletech's 19-Nor (or 19-Nor Andro - i forget what it was called) back in the day?? years and years ago (along with Anotesten etc)

4. anyone?

5. Damn...I just picked up two bottles of 1-Tesosterone. I'd like to more about this one!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by johnny666x View Post
    I wish I could try it ! I JUST (yesterday) decided to try Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, & Sup3r - Epi (2 bottles each!) ... Pretty much used up all my money!

I'll see how this run goes and decide if I stick with OL and/or want to add another one of their products.

This "new" 19-Nor kick that people are coming out with..........is it the same as Muscletech's 19-Nor (or 19-Nor Andro - i forget what it was called) back in the day?? years and years ago (along with Anotesten etc)
    I think it was Acetabolan, Nortesten and I thought there's was a 3rd? I do remember seeing those when I was younger, ha!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpnFit View Post
    I think it was Acetabolan, Nortesten and I thought there's was a 3rd? I do remember seeing those when I was younger, ha!
    Anotesten....that was it! You got it!

8. Quote Originally Posted by johnny666x View Post
    I wish I could try it ! I JUST (yesterday) decided to try Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, & Sup3r - Epi (2 bottles each!) ... Pretty much used up all my money!

I am not familiar with the MT product but I myself and several others can attest to the bioavailability of our Andros with S-SEDDS absorption enhancer.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I am not familiar with the MT product but I myself and several others can attest to the bioavailability of our Andros with S-SEDDS absorption enhancer.
    That's still a hell of a deal there! I'll be picking one up while the sale is on! How long can this be ran, 6-8 weeks?

Thanks!

10. Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpnFit View Post
    That's still a hell of a deal there! I'll be picking one up while the sale is on! How long can this be ran, 6-8 weeks?

Thanks!
    Yep I wouldn't go longer

11. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Working for me

12. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Working for me
    Yup working now .. swear server was down

Swear I'm not drunk ... too much

13. does anyone know the true conversion of this stuff to the "active compound"? Most reviews on these 19-DHEA supplements are underwhelming. I am very curious but it would like to see some science. They have it for 1-dhea and 4-dhea but nothing concrete for 19-DHEA. why is that?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Urbansk1 View Post
    does anyone know the true conversion of this stuff to the "active compound"? Most reviews on these 19-DHEA supplements are underwhelming. I am very curious but it would like to see some science. They have it for 1-dhea and 4-dhea but nothing concrete for 19-DHEA. why is that?
    There is no way to accurately state the conversion rate. Even 1 and 4 andro estimations are just that. An estimation.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    There is no way to accurately state the conversion rate. Even 1 and 4 andro estimations are just that. An estimation.
    I completely understand, i just wish there was some more facts/studies about these products. I appreciate the companies trying to provide us with legal alternatives but these things cost quite a bit of money for similar side effects at a fraction of "gains". If i had the money i would take one of my choosing and then test the deca levels in my blood.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Urbansk1 View Post
    I completely understand, i just wish there was some more facts/studies about these products. I appreciate the companies trying to provide us with legal alternatives but these things cost quite a bit of money for similar side effects at a fraction of "gains". If i had the money i would take one of my choosing and then test the deca levels in my blood.
    It is understandable that you're seeking validation before purchasing. The fact is, there has been very little in the way of validated studies on this novel compound. We only recently started producing and it is just now landing in peoples' hands. Anecdotal feedback will soon follow. There are other 19-Nor products that have been around longer so searching for feedback on those would be helpful for you in making a decision, but keep in mind that the dosage in our 19 is one of the highest I've seen plus it's combined with our S-SEDDs.

17. Looks promising! Waiting for some logs on this. Id like to see how energy/lethargy levels are on this compound.

18. Where are the logs?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q&A For OL UK Sup3r 19
    By Jebrook in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-20-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:29 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 02:25 PM
  4. TestoPRO has landed at the Planet