• Established
SUP3R-19 | ANDROS

SAVE 50% OFF SUP3R-19 BY USING
COUPON CODE "50OFF19" AT CHECKOUT!

OFFER EXPIRES APRIL 10TH AT MIDNIGHT!

Note: OLUK sale email is incorrect, the 50% off applies to S-19 only

lstatum1s

Awards
Anyone on here ran this before? Looks interesting.

johnny666x

Awards
I wish I could try it ! I JUST (yesterday) decided to try Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, & Sup3r - Epi (2 bottles each!) ... Pretty much used up all my money! :(

I'll see how this run goes and decide if I stick with OL and/or want to add another one of their products.

This "new" 19-Nor kick that people are coming out with..........is it the same as Muscletech's 19-Nor (or 19-Nor Andro - i forget what it was called) back in the day?? years and years ago (along with Anotesten etc)

BlkScorpnFit

BlkScorpnFit

Awards
Damn...I just picked up two bottles of 1-Tesosterone. I'd like to more about this one!

BlkScorpnFit

BlkScorpnFit

Awards
I wish I could try it ! I JUST (yesterday) decided to try Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, & Sup3r - Epi (2 bottles each!) ... Pretty much used up all my money! :(

I'll see how this run goes and decide if I stick with OL and/or want to add another one of their products.

This "new" 19-Nor kick that people are coming out with..........is it the same as Muscletech's 19-Nor (or 19-Nor Andro - i forget what it was called) back in the day?? years and years ago (along with Anotesten etc)
I think it was Acetabolan, Nortesten and I thought there's was a 3rd? I do remember seeing those when I was younger, ha!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am not familiar with the MT product but I myself and several others can attest to the bioavailability of our Andros with S-SEDDS absorption enhancer.

BlkScorpnFit

BlkScorpnFit

Awards
I am not familiar with the MT product but I myself and several others can attest to the bioavailability of our Andros with S-SEDDS absorption enhancer.
That's still a hell of a deal there! I'll be picking one up while the sale is on! How long can this be ran, 6-8 weeks?

Thanks!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's still a hell of a deal there! I'll be picking one up while the sale is on! How long can this be ran, 6-8 weeks?

Thanks!
Yep I wouldn't go longer

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Urbansk1

Awards
does anyone know the true conversion of this stuff to the "active compound"? Most reviews on these 19-DHEA supplements are underwhelming. I am very curious but it would like to see some science. They have it for 1-dhea and 4-dhea but nothing concrete for 19-DHEA. why is that?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does anyone know the true conversion of this stuff to the "active compound"? Most reviews on these 19-DHEA supplements are underwhelming. I am very curious but it would like to see some science. They have it for 1-dhea and 4-dhea but nothing concrete for 19-DHEA. why is that?
There is no way to accurately state the conversion rate. Even 1 and 4 andro estimations are just that. An estimation.

Urbansk1

Awards
There is no way to accurately state the conversion rate. Even 1 and 4 andro estimations are just that. An estimation.
I completely understand, i just wish there was some more facts/studies about these products. I appreciate the companies trying to provide us with legal alternatives but these things cost quite a bit of money for similar side effects at a fraction of "gains". If i had the money i would take one of my choosing and then test the deca levels in my blood.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely understand, i just wish there was some more facts/studies about these products. I appreciate the companies trying to provide us with legal alternatives but these things cost quite a bit of money for similar side effects at a fraction of "gains". If i had the money i would take one of my choosing and then test the deca levels in my blood.
It is understandable that you're seeking validation before purchasing. The fact is, there has been very little in the way of validated studies on this novel compound. We only recently started producing and it is just now landing in peoples' hands. Anecdotal feedback will soon follow. There are other 19-Nor products that have been around longer so searching for feedback on those would be helpful for you in making a decision, but keep in mind that the dosage in our 19 is one of the highest I've seen plus it's combined with our S-SEDDs.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Looks promising! Waiting for some logs on this. Id like to see how energy/lethargy levels are on this compound.