50% Off Thyro-T2 Fat Burner Promo

  1. 50% Off Thyro-T2 Fat Burner Promo




    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone

    The last several promotions have been very popular, so we thought we'd run another one! Quite a few more codes are available starting right now and the old promo is now closed. Just reply here or send me a PM for a 50% OFF code to try out Thyro-T2 (or replenish one you're almost out of)!

    We look forward to continuing many crazy deals like this in the future for our AM family!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder


  2. Send me a code
    •   
       


  3. Send meg code please :-)

  4. Code please

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pMAN07 View Post
    Send meg code please :-)
    Sent!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by shanethomas View Post
    Code please
    Sent!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

  7. Send please !

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ctrout View Post
    Send please !
    We sent you one a few days ago, did you use that one?
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

  9. Gave it to the wife for her hypothyroidism to see if it would help instead of prescription drugs! I want one to help me for my cut before my first show, I will give feed back on both sides of the spectrum health and fitness. Man and woman. Please !!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ctrout View Post
    Gave it to the wife for her hypothyroidism to see if it would help instead of prescription drugs! I want one to help me for my cut before my first show, I will give feed back on both sides of the spectrum health and fitness. Man and woman. Please !!!
    No worries, as long as it was used I'll send you another one right now my friend!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

  11. @BioCor There's 0 stims in here correct? Today is my third day of taking it, I've tried 2caps right before workout and 1cap twice a day, both ways I end up with ringing in ears and a little bit loopy just like when I take too much caffeine. It lasts for about 6 hours.
    I'm planning on giving it 2 weeks to see if it subsides but I just wanted to confirm.

  12. Please forward 50% off code for T2. Thanks Dan Larcheid

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    @BioCor There's 0 stims in here correct? Today is my third day of taking it, I've tried 2caps right before workout and 1cap twice a day, both ways I end up with ringing in ears and a little bit loopy just like when I take too much caffeine. It lasts for about 6 hours.
    I'm planning on giving it 2 weeks to see if it subsides but I just wanted to confirm.
    Correct, there are zero stims in there. It is straight 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (thyroid hormone). Some people are sensitive so try 1 cap for a couple days then move up in dosage.
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

  14. Can I have a code please!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  15. Can I have a code?!?!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hercules_22 View Post
    Can I have a code?!?!
    Just sent you one my friend!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

  17. Code pls. Stack w my t4 to get my damn thyroid going. Daman hypoooooo! I hate it! My everlasting 6 pack is disappearing!

  18. Bump bump - resurrecting this thread from the dead to give away more 50% off Thyro-T2 codes!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Bump bump - resurrecting this thread from the dead to give away more 50% off Thyro-T2 codes!
    Would love a code! My one client enjoys your stuff very much but can't afford his dosage (almost 7ft, 375lbs)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    Would love a code! My one client enjoys your stuff very much but can't afford his dosage (almost 7ft, 375lbs)
    Awesome, glad he enjoys it! I will shoot you a PM.
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T2 Fat Burner
    By WANTED in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 01:39 PM
  2. Mind and Muscle T2 Fat Burner
    By double s in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-05-2015, 01:00 PM
  3. 50% off promo
    By djbombsquad in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:00 PM
  4. Wtb alpha-t2 or similar fat burner
    By Rolo87 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
  5. Safe fat burner for my 50 year old mom?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Log in
Log in