70% OFF OF THYRO-T2 THYROID HORMONE!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I'm so glad you did this. I hadn't realized you had the T2 at all, my loss. Even at the normal price, it's nice for a solid 3,5 diiodo product. I can tell the difference already taking it. Thanks again!

2. @BioCor what's the longest time recommended to run this?
    •   

3. Is that code still available?

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm so glad you did this. I hadn't realized you had the T2 at all, my loss. Even at the normal price, it's nice for a solid 3,5 diiodo product. I can tell the difference already taking it. Thanks again!
    We'll always have good discounts for our AM family on top of the regular pricing as well. Glad you like it!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    - REGENER-X Pain Relief Spray

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    @BioCor what's the longest time recommended to run this?
    At recommended dosages, you shouldn't have to worry about any natural thyroid shutdown (assuming an otherwise healthy thyroid). It's not a stimulant either, so no worries on getting "stimmed out". That being said, I'd probably run it 2 months on 1 month off if it were me taking it. Many people stack it with a stim-based fat burner for increased effect as well. A stim based preworkout would work incredibly well with this.

•   

6. How come it only lets me add 1 bottle to cart

7. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    At recommended dosages, you shouldn't have to worry about any natural thyroid shutdown (assuming an otherwise healthy thyroid). It's not a stimulant either, so no worries on getting "stimmed out". That being said, I'd probably run it 2 months on 1 month off if it were me taking it. Many people stack it with a stim-based fat burner for increased effect as well. A stim based preworkout would work incredibly well with this.
    I also think using it with other non stim fat burners works well - like baiba and raspberry ketones

8. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    How come it only lets me add 1 bottle to cart
    Had to limit it unfortunately, someone ordered way more than they should have. If you want to get another one just let me know and I'll shoot you another code.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I also think using it with other non stim fat burners works well - like baiba and raspberry ketones
    Agreed. It's very very versatile. We're actually working on a formulation for a pre that's going to go VERY well with this.

10. Just a quick follow up to check in with everyone on this thread that took advantage of this killer deal! Just wanted to make sure that 1) you all have received your orders and 2) checking in to see how it's going!

11. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Just a quick follow up to check in with everyone on this thread that took advantage of this killer deal! Just wanted to make sure that 1) you all have received your orders and 2) checking in to see how it's going!
    Got my orders of course. Too soon to tell results but will review when appropriate. Thanks again for the great deals

12. yeah took two doses then died... thanks for that

JK

I want to start it now, thinking of pairing it with assasinate and super shr3d, i know its probs better to assess with only one of them, but i just want to cut the fat

13. Hey man - I messaged you privately. May I have a code for the discount?

14. I'm planning on making a purchase on another site within the hour, unless this opportunity comes through - it's a much better deal. So please get back to me asap! Thnaks

15. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Just a quick follow up to check in with everyone on this thread that took advantage of this killer deal! Just wanted to make sure that 1) you all have received your orders and 2) checking in to see how it's going!
    Waiting on my order. Should arrive on Monday (hoping for Saturday though). I don't usually log my progress but I might do so for this one since it was such a killer deal. Thanks again brother!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T2: Best Thyroid Hormone Mind and Muscle
    By AllisonBell in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2015, 02:38 PM
  2. T2: Best Thyroid Hormone Mind and Muscle
    By AllisonBell in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 12:50 PM
  3. One Month off of M1T.
    By wildman536 in forum Cycle Info