* Valentine's Day SALE @ Nutriverse *

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Received my Pit Pharma order from the Sale already. I was hesitant to pull the trigger on a brand that I haven't tried before. But after seeing the label I was pretty pleased as it is a "research compound" to be used for research purposes only. Stock up boys!!!!


  2. Rough life guise, another week here!
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
    •   
       


  3. When you say it ends March 1st at midnight, does that mean it ends between February 28th and March 1st or between March 1st and March 2nd?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    When you say it ends March 1st at midnight, does that mean it ends between February 28th and March 1st or between March 1st and March 2nd?
    Haha, you're splitting hairs but I get it. These things always baffle me. Tbh I don't recall what we've done in the past but if you're looking to slip in an order at the last minute just aim for the 28th
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Received my Pit Pharma order from the Sale already. I was hesitant to pull the trigger on a brand that I haven't tried before. But after seeing the label I was pretty pleased as it is a "research compound" to be used for research purposes only. Stock up boys!!!!
    Throw up a log for it bro. And tag me
    •   
       


  6. Couple more days here for any interested parties
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  7. B U M P
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Haha, you're splitting hairs but I get it. These things always baffle me. Tbh I don't recall what we've done in the past but if you're looking to slip in an order at the last minute just aim for the 28th
    I was joking around... well somewhat. From a marketing perspective I think most people assume that the sale lasts through the last day listed, however I think this sale is only good through February 28th. Doesn't matter to me because I will place my first nutriverse order ever today.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I was joking around... well somewhat. From a marketing perspective I think most people assume that the sale lasts through the last day listed, however I think this sale is only good through February 28th. Doesn't matter to me because I will place my first nutriverse order ever today.
    Jump on it! Jump on it!

    Pretty sweet deals... thanks brotha!
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  10. I ordered 2 bottles of Sup3r-7 and 2 bottles of Forslean on the BOGO. Should find use for them cutting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I ordered 2 bottles of Sup3r-7 and 2 bottles of Forslean on the BOGO. Should find use for them cutting.
    Yeah, you should!
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Yeah, you should!
    I see all BLR line still at 20% discount but newest Nootrol not.

    Is this mistake on Nutriverse part or did @brundel decided that no discount should apply for ordering Nootrol (even if it's a pre sale now)?

    Once this is answered I'll decide how many bottles of Nootrol to order today.

  13. Nootrol is excluded atm.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Nootrol is excluded atm.
    Are you just speculating or is that confirmed through them?

  15. I don't speculate. Check the OP link, Nootrol is not listed.

    Also seen this on the product's page


  16. NOOTROL is excluded from the sale, however AM5 should save you 5%
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  17. Gotta love Nutriverse. I ordered 2 bottles of Ergonine and as a joke in the comment section I put "hook up some free sups for an anabolicmind brah"

    Got my package today and they sent a free bottle of OL Maca. Not something I would ever buy, and don't even know what it's good for but I'll use it lol.

  18. Any idea when orders with fd2 will be fulfilled and shipped
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NUTRIVERSE LABOR DAY SALE
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2016, 09:32 PM
  2. * Memorial Day Sale @ Nutriverse *
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 12:47 PM
  3. ** Valentine's Day Sale @ Nutriverse **
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2016, 11:08 PM
  4. Nutriverse Veterans Day Sales
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 12:49 PM
  5. Labor Day sale from Nutriverse!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Log in
Log in