OLYMPUS LABS ASSASS1NATE & VAL3NT1NES SAL3

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Anyone here received their order already?
    oh ya ...weeks ago
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com


  2. I've yet to even receive shipping confirmation
    •   
       


  3. I am also waiting on e-mail response either from Ray or Laila so that I can place my order. Getting anxious ;-)

  4. Just a logistical question. If we plan on getting the Assassinate/Sup3r Shred BOGO and other things from the other sales, how does that work?

    Do we need to enter separate orders for the Assassinate deal, Spring Cleaning and the 50% off?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Just a logistical question. If we plan on getting the Assassinate/Sup3r Shred BOGO and other things from the other sales, how does that work?

    Do we need to enter separate orders for the Assassinate deal, Spring Cleaning and the 50% off?
    The Spring cleaning sale must be ordered separately I believe. I added the Assassinate bogo to my cart and automatically received the deal price and then added my other items and the 50% off Vday code and everything applied perfectly when I ordered.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    The Spring cleaning sale must be ordered separately I believe. I added the Assassinate bogo to my cart and automatically received the deal price and then added my other items and the 50% of Vday code and everything applied perfectly when I ordered.
    Awesome! Thanks, bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  7. Post VD bump. The 50% off sale and Assass1nate BOGO is good till the 21st. The spring cleaning sale items are while supplies last
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Post VD bump. The 50% off sale and Assass1nate BOGO is good till the 21st. The spring cleaning sale items are while supplies last
    Post venereal disease bump? TMI dude!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Post venereal disease bump? TMI dude!
    Lol. You already knew. I spent Valentines Day with you
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Lol. You already knew. I spent Valentines Day with you
    Guys it wasn't me...guys?












    guys?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Guys it wasn't me...guys?












    guys?
    Well if it wasn't you, now you better go get tested...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Well if it wasn't you, now you better go get tested...
    Hey wait a minute! I'm the victim here! Who could say no to a heart shaped jelly donut!?! I remember nothing after that...
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  13. Got my assasinate and blood shr3d in today. But got an email from ray saying out of orange tr1umph. Told him to go with a strawberry banana but man pretty disappointed on that heard great taste reviews on the orange

  14. I ordered an Assassinate BOGO & a single Assassinate ... ended up with 3 Assassinates?? I thought the BOGO was to get a Super-Shred?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kid amnesiac View Post
    I ordered an Assassinate BOGO & a single Assassinate ... ended up with 3 Assassinates?? I thought the BOGO was to get a Super-Shred?
    Sounds like your order got mixed up. Contact customer service if you want to set up an exchange: https://olympus-labs.com/#contact
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Got my assasinate and blood shr3d in today. But got an email from ray saying out of orange tr1umph. Told him to go with a strawberry banana but man pretty disappointed on that heard great taste reviews on the orange
    A nice excuse for reordering any time soon ;-)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    A nice excuse for reordering any time soon ;-)
    Cherry Berry is tops for me
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    https://olympus-labs.com/product/assass1nate-bogo/

    $39.99 gets you both ASSASS1NATE and SUP3R-SHRED
    I ordered this and got two Assass1nate and no super-shred. Not a big deal but did someone screw up my shipment or maybe out of super-shred? Either way great deal.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I ordered this and got two Assass1nate and no super-shred. Not a big deal but did someone screw up my shipment or maybe out of super-shred? Either way great deal.
    Never mind just read above derrrrr

  20. Quick ? For u guys:

    So I got some tr1umph coming already this week with the test1fy I ordered. But seeing the sales still live I was thinking about dropping an order for a cpl bottles of orig and a cpl of epic.

    If I used these while cutting would it be wasting the product or simply maximizing muscle preservation as I cut the fat. Curious on your thoughts b4 I go ahead thanks

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Quick ? For u guys:

    So I got some tr1umph coming already this week with the test1fy I ordered. But seeing the sales still live I was thinking about dropping an order for a cpl bottles of orig and a cpl of epic.

    If I used these while cutting would it be wasting the product or simply maximizing muscle preservation as I cut the fat. Curious on your thoughts b4 I go ahead thanks
    Tr1umph is excellent year-round, no matter what you're doing as far as bulking/cutting/maintaining.
    Test1fy can be used during a cut and absolutely has benefits for stress reduction and testosterone boosting. Some people may get some increased appetite due to the anacyclus, but I highly doubt it'll be enough to throw off your cut.
    Orig1n is a little tougher to use during a cut because of the appetite increase. However, if you can handle the appetite (or are using a burner with appetite suppression qualities to deal with it), it can certainly help with maximizing muscle preservation. Personally, I'd save this one for bulking season to take full advantage though (also because my appetite is usually out of control already when cutting), but that's just my personal preference.
    Ep1c Unleashed is fantastic on cuts and may have body composition, endurance, and work capacity benefits.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Tr1umph is excellent year-round, no matter what you're doing as far as bulking/cutting/maintaining.
    Test1fy can be used during a cut and absolutely has benefits for stress reduction and testosterone boosting. Some people may get some increased appetite due to the anacyclus, but I highly doubt it'll be enough to throw off your cut.
    Orig1n is a little tougher to use during a cut because of the appetite increase. However, if you can handle the appetite (or are using a burner with appetite suppression qualities to deal with it), it can certainly help with maximizing muscle preservation. Personally, I'd save this one for bulking season to take full advantage though (also because my appetite is usually out of control already when cutting), but that's just my personal preference.
    Ep1c Unleashed is fantastic on cuts and may have body composition, endurance, and work capacity benefits.
    Wow thanks for breaking it down so detailed. I think I'll do the epic then

  23. I got a very slight appetite increase from Orig1n when I was in a slight surplus, almost unnoticeable.... but now that I'm easing into a deficit, the hunger is becoming more pronounced.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I ordered this and got two Assass1nate and no super-shred. Not a big deal but did someone screw up my shipment or maybe out of super-shred? Either way great deal.
    Wait, I just ordered 2 BOGOs. Will I be receiving 2 Assass1nate and 2 Sup3r-Shred or 4 Assass1nate?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Wait, I just ordered 2 BOGOs. Will I be receiving 2 Assass1nate and 2 Sup3r-Shred or 4 Assass1nate?
    You should get what you ordered
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OLYMPUS LABS SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3
    By GNO in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-16-2017, 09:22 PM
  2. OLYMPUS LABS Holiday Sal3
    By GNO in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  3. LET'S GIVE THANKS FOR A S1CK OLYMPUS LABS SAL3
    By GNO in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 01:24 PM
  4. [USA] Olympus labs uk super 1 elite. C&P cannibal inferno amp'ed FS
    By Mrbolt84 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2016, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in