OLYMPUS LABS SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OLYMPUS LABS is bringing so much heat in 2017 that it feels like SPR1NG up on Mount Olympus. You know what that means???
A BLOWOUT SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3....

CONQU3R UNLEASHED - $19.99
ENDUR3+ (EAA EDITION) - $19.99
EL1XIR - $18.99
TR1UMPH - $18.99 (Unflavoured & Peach are in stock)

Use code: SPRINGCLEANING at www.olympus-labs.com

These offers are valid while quantities last, once they're gone, they're gone!

NOTE: CU Stim Free and Endure (EAA Edition) are not eligible for the discounted pricing.

UPDATE: TR1UMPH has also been added for DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS ONLY unless international folks want to order with the rate and pay actual shipping costs manually

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in time! I'm down to only a few scoops of CU. Mount O always coming in clutch:dance:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talk about good timing for this guy too!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is conquer your test TD??
??? We don't have a test TD. We have a Trest transdermal but that has been discontinued and only available at retailers with remaining stock. It was going fast last I heard. Check out Nutriverse if Dermatrest is what you're looking for.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
I just need a good test base for my next cycle, and idk what I want exactly

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just need a good test base for my next cycle, and idk what I want exactly
Dermatrest works great as a test base to mimick the function of test. Depending upon dosage, estrogen or rather methylesyrogen can present difficult sides and requires use of an AI on cycle. But if you keep the dose 50 mg or below and only as a base then the need for an AI is much less. Regardless, do plenty of research before jumping on Trest.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Dermatrest works great as a test base to mimick the function of test. Depending upon dosage, estrogen or rather methylesyrogen can present difficult sides and requires use of an AI on cycle. But if you keep the dose 50 mg or below and only as a base then the need for an AI is much less. Regardless, do plenty of research before jumping on Trest.
Thanks bud!!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the better flavor between Mango & Strawberry Kiwi for CU? LOVE Lemon Rox (using it now) but want to switch it up.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the better flavor between Mango & Strawberry Kiwi for CU? LOVE Lemon Rox (using it now) but want to switch it up.
I prefer Mango over SK

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with GNO on Mango>SK.

My rankings:
1.Krushed Kandy
2. Lemon Rox
3. Mango
4. Straw Kiwi

I'm just not a Strawberry fan overall but it's not bad. Lemon and mango are pretty much same level for me but I'd pick lemon over mango if forced to choose.

Reactions: GNO
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
SK was too "sweet" for me. Lemon Rox was awesome, Krushed Kandy was second. Have not tried Mango yet.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We found more Dragon Fruit endur3+ so it's been relisted on the website for sale. Please help spread the word on the sale!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this guys, you won't find a sale this good on such fantastic products again!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hoping this means you guys will be putting out an upgraded version of El1xir

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmmmm placed my order this morning hoping it ships soon

Abacinator

Awards
Definitely going to pick up a couple of bottle of Conqu3r. Been looking for a new pre-workout and now I may have found it.

Cheers, OL

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely going to pick up a couple of bottle of Conqu3r. Been looking for a new pre-workout and now I may have found it.

Cheers, OL
You won't be disappointed with CU especially when it's 20 bucks.

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Just jumped on dat der Conqu3r bandwagon... Lemon Rox seemed interesting so I went that route.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Anyone get shipping?
Only an order confirmation so far, then again I placed the order just this morning, so I don't expect shipping info before tonight at the earliest. How long ago did you place your order?

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Anyone get shipping?
Placed my order last night, shipped via USPS this evening. Expected delivery date is tomorrow. A++ for shipping speed. It also helps that I'm only a few miles from their headquarters.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed my order last night, shipped via USPS this evening. Expected delivery date is tomorrow. A++ for shipping speed. It also helps that I'm only a few miles from their headquarters.
Yeah I am about an hour away. Kinda weird oh well

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am about an hour away. Kinda weird oh well
We do not pack & ship local orders at a higher priority lol...The products that were ordered were likely all in stock, hence the quick TA.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We do not pack & ship local orders at a higher priority lol...The products that were ordered were likely all in stock, hence the quick TA.
Pshh you should lol. I may have to drive up and snag it

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
According to my order, almost a week later and still has not shipped. Wondering if I should try to have them switch out strawberry with the lemon flavor.. but I worry it may get delayed even longer.

Anyone else order directly from OL? Do they just take a very long time to process orders?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to my order, almost a week later and still has not shipped. Wondering if I should try to have them switch out strawberry with the lemon flavor.. but I worry it may get delayed even longer.

Anyone else order directly from OL? Do they just take a very long time to process orders?
Did your order include Super-7 or 19 or Kingsguard?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Guess it just went out, was updated with a tracking number. I just never ordered directly from them, so was not sure what the turn around normally is. Looking forward to comparing Unleashed against a few other PWO,s

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Mine went out checked with Laila @ OL and mine went out this morning tracking number hasn't been updated yet

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I got my tracking # earlier today. I only ordered the Spring Cleaning specific products.

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Got my package today with a generous offering of samples. Three days from ordering to doorstep. Not bad!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Got my package today with a generous offering of samples. Three days from ordering to doorstep. Not bad!
Nice ordered mine Wednesday will be here Monday and I love samples hahaha

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Finally got mine today and before my workout. I think I'll bust one of these open and give it a run. Only 1 sample , but what a great deal!

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Finally got mine today and before my workout. I think I'll bust one of these open and give it a run. Only 1 sample , but what a great deal!

I got Lemon Rox... let me know how those two are.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
They said the sale is here while supplies last. So hopefully everyone gets in on it before my tax refund comes in!