OLYMPUS LABS SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Got mine in today! Took one scoop of elixir and love it can't wait for full serving tomorrow!! Interesting flavor as well


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Got mine in today! Took one scoop of elixir and love it can't wait for full serving tomorrow!! Interesting flavor as well
    I love the flavor as well. Very unique, refreshing, and pleasant to sip on imo. About half the people can't stand the taste though. It's love it or hate it. No in-between.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Got mine in today! Took one scoop of elixir and love it can't wait for full serving tomorrow!! Interesting flavor as well
    Would you compare that to N.O. BULL??

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I love the flavor as well. Very unique, refreshing, and pleasant to sip on imo. About half the people can't stand the taste though. It's love it or hate it. No in-between.
    Man but loving the feeling from it! You guys nailed it well done. Tomorrow I will try full serving after breakfast. @ 1 scoop great pick me up to have at the office. Now I'm wondering if 2 tubs was enough...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarmth94 View Post
    Would you compare that to N.O. BULL??
    Elixir is energy, mood, productivity enhancer not a pwo. Probably would work fine for one but I bought conquer from them as well.

    I believe this will even help to take on Sat night going out with my friends while they drink. Haha
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Elixir is energy, mood, productivity enhancer not a pwo. Probably would work fine for one but I bought conquer from them as well.

    I believe this will even help to take on Sat night going out with my friends while they drink. Haha
    Sweet I need me some elixir!! I'm so lethargic lately, and I thought I was the only one who didn't drink that was 21+ lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarmth94 View Post
    Sweet I need me some elixir!! I'm so lethargic lately, and I thought I was the only one who didn't drink that was 21+ lol
    Do it man it's only 18.99 with the coupon code!! Well worth it I might be buying a few more to stock up haha

  8. Any sales on Ignit3?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    Any sales on Ignit3?
    Ignite isn't in our current sale direct from OL but it does is still on sale at Nutriverse till midnight tomorrow night. By adding code AM5, a bottle of Ignite comes to 26.95.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Ignite isn't in our current sale direct from OL but it does is still on sale at Nutriverse till midnight tomorrow night. By adding code AM5, a bottle of Ignite comes to 26.95.
    Thanks!!! Best stacking recommendation? I will place an order later.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    Thanks!!! Best stacking recommendation? I will place an order later.
    Tons of stacking options. Endure could be helpful if you're cutting. Or additional fat burning potential by stacking Bloodshred(caution advised with dosing). Sup3r Shred and Sup3r 7 are also stackable and geared towards fat loss without adding additional stimulants. The OL Essentials line has Forslean which is also an awesome addition to any fat blasting stack.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    Got my package today with a generous offering of samples. Three days from ordering to doorstep. Not bad!
    Mine just arrived, 3 CU + 2 Endur3+ and not a single sample. Normally I get at least a few samples, but this time nada.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  13. Make sure you guys do not miss out on this insane sale!!!!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    The suspense!
    I am not in suspense... oh you guys, rightttt
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Ignite isn't in our current sale direct from OL but it does is still on sale at Nutriverse till midnight tomorrow night. By adding code AM5, a bottle of Ignite comes to 26.95.
    AM5 only got me 1.75 off, add shipping and Amazon or eBay would be a cheaper option. Not sure if I need that on top of BloodShr3d raw though.
  16. OLYMPUS LABS SPR1NG CL3ANING SAL3


    Before a month ago never used any OL products. I am now running KB, BloodShr3d, Unleashed and have their 677 product on the way. Not sure how I turned into a fan boy over night, the sale helped.

  17. Grabbed one of each flavor of Endur3+. Only one of the three I haven't tried

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I am not in suspense... oh you guys, rightttt
    I barely spend money on supplements anymore but when it comes to new OL releases my wallet can't help it

    /I blame my wallet

  19. Love what I'm hearing in hurrrr
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    Before a month ago never used any OL products. I am now running KB, BloodShr3d, Unleashed and have their 677 product on the way. Not sure how I turned into a fan boy over night, the sale helped.
    Thats how they suck ya in and keep you coming back for more
    But I was the same way...went from never using any of their products to complete fanboy in about a week lol

  21. The spring cleaning sale will extend into the next insider which will also include Kingsguard on insider price again since it'll be in stock next week.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  22. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Thats how they suck ya in and keep you coming back for more
    But I was the same way...went from never using any of their products to complete fanboy in about a week lol
    Haha nice

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    The spring cleaning sale will extend into the next insider which will also include Kingsguard on insider price again since it'll be in stock next week.
    KingsBlood? Need me some more of that.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Mine just arrived, 3 CU + 2 Endur3+ and not a single sample. Normally I get at least a few samples, but this time nada.
    Could you let me know the expiry of the CU for this sale? Still have a couple of tubs left but if the new stocks last till 2019 I may consider.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OLYMPUS LABS Holiday Sal3
    By GNO in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  2. LET'S GIVE THANKS FOR A S1CK OLYMPUS LABS SAL3
    By GNO in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 01:24 PM
  3. OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE/TR3N CYCLE
    By anovelli in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM
  4. Epi and Tr3n by olympus labs?
    By cfresh1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Log in
Log in