50% Off Regener-X Pain Spray - Relieve Sore Muscles & Joints!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
50 OFF REGENERX.png

50% OFF REGENER-X PAIN SPRAY FOR AM MEMBERS!
USE CODE AM50 AT CHECKOUT

[ CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ]

REGENER-X is a homeopathic pain spray, which is able to act as a temporary pain relief solution. Utilizing REGENER-X for localized pain can help to relieve the symptoms associated with overexertion or trauma, such as muscle aches, stiffness, bruising and swelling from injuries. REGENER-X is especially useful after hard workouts which leave you with DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) or other exercise related trauma such as swelling from twisted ankles.

There are numerous therapeutic benefits of using REGENER-X as a natural pain relief solution that have been proven through clinical studies. One such study at the NIH is located here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23947690

The active ingredient in REGENER-X is the powerful Arnica Montana.

Arnica montana has been used in healing for hundreds of years. Arnica montana is a safe and effective alternative to drugs as it assists the body’s natural healing process without the risks and side effects of conventional painkillers.

Many knowledgeable professionals use Arnica montana as a natural remedy for pain. Doctors and other health experts advise its use for swelling, bruising, soreness, arthritis, and post-surgical pain. Coaches and trainers recommend it to athletes for sore muscles and sports injuries. Midwives and doulas use it to ease the pain of giving birth. Massage therapists use it to bring relief to sore muscles.

In addition to Arnica Montana 10x, REGENER-X includes L-Arginine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine Phosphate, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Adenosine.

L-Arginine HCL has been found by the National Institutes of Health to decrease inflammation, which is one of the leading causes of muscular pain. In addition to reducing inflammation, the NIH also found that it enhances muscular regeneration. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2408412/)

Citrulline Malate is so effective at relieving muscle soreness in fact, that the National Institutes of Health have studied it extensively and found that it relieves post-exercise muscle soreness but also shortens rest times as well. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132)

Creatine Phosphate, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Adenosine are each effective in fueling muscles and tissues with what they need to help recover from whatever trauma caused the pain in the first place. In fact, Adenosine has been hailed as the "off-switch for pain" by such scientific publications as Science Daily! (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/11/141126132639.htm)

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sdog77 tried it out recently and his feedback was great!

"Ok guys, I'm back today after the true test.

I hit back/bi's and I was actually able to curl. Between elbow and acute forearm/wrist pain, I haven't even been able to hold, much less rep an EZ curl bar for 3 weeks.

Although I did feel some pain still in the wrist, it was more than bearable and absolutely no pain in the elbow.

I def. think we have a winner here!

I'm a buyer on this when I run out and I'll get my mom some of this stuff too.

Very pleasantly surprised!

Thanks again!"

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Homeopathic? Does the study referenced use it at a diluted dose?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'd get on this - worked for me on a bum knee to make it much more manageable.
My women hijacked one of my bottles; she says that she used it on a neck pain and it fended off the pain till it healed.
We're both sold on this.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I just picked up 3 more myself at this price, it's a no brainer for me

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can I use this on my doodle? I over worked it and misjudged distance one drunken night and now is purple/bruised, still works 100% though and doesn't hurt... I heard arginine and arnica are good for blood flow and healing bruises...

This is 100% legit question too hahhaa (fml)

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
can I use this on my doodle? I over worked it and misjudged distance one drunken night and now is purple/bruised, still works 100% though and doesn't hurt... I heard arginine and arnica are good for blood flow and healing bruises...

This is 100% legit question too hahhaa (fml)
Well, this is the first time we've had this question for sure! Topically, it SHOULD be fine. I wouldn't get any in the tip, though. Pretty good chance it would burn like hell. You shouldn't put this product on any open wounds/cuts/sores. Check the ingredients panel and make the judgement call.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is the first time we've had this question for sure! Topically, it SHOULD be fine. I wouldn't get any in the tip, though. Pretty good chance it would burn like hell. You shouldn't put this product on any open wounds/cuts/sores. Check the ingredients panel and make the judgement call.
You want a guy who calls it his doodle to make a judgement call?! Lmfao!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You want a guy who calls it his doodle to make a judgement call?! Lmfao!
**** seems more confronting, so i went the PC 2016-2017 way and tried to offend the least amount of people :p

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
**** seems more confronting, so i went the PC 2016-2017 way and tried to offend the least amount of people :p
Just pulling your chain brother..... My grandkid calls it that - couldn't stop laughing