New Years Sale Has Started At Iron Legion

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I really wanted to share this with you guys . Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa Yanks

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Already there! :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesooome!

Crazy good deal! Grab em while they last!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super sale. I can't order anything. My gains fund is depleted due to neccesities.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid deal here! 50% off!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already have a stock of Iron Legion. All I can say is this is the best Natty TD line up currently on the market.
really like the small doses, easy to rub in and the droppers have measurements on them.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your welcome!!! This is probably the best deal atm site wide. Hop on it, supplies may run out fast :)
Haha I would but I don't have much need for any of it I don't think, I'll give it a look tho.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Got
2x Virtus
2x Invictus
3x Vii-KT

For $139 Shipped definitely a great deal glad I didn't order 1-2 days earlier!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got
2x Virtus
2x Invictus
3x Vii-KT

For $139 Shipped definitely a great deal glad I didn't order 1-2 days earlier!!!
Dam that is a hell of a deal. that will make for one sweet ass run!
FYI: Watch the Virtus. this stuff is strong. at just .5 per day It lowered my estrogen too much and affected my libido. Note: I'm 53 years young and dont have blood work to prove it but lifting for 35 years naturally I can read my body pretty well. I stopped for about a week and then started back up @ .5 EOD and loved it.
Also watch the aggression the first few days. it will tapper off.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got
2x Virtus
2x Invictus
3x Vii-KT

my thought exactly.
2 must have stacks.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got
2x Virtus
2x Invictus
3x Vii-KT

This is never a problem...just send a pm to IronLegion or email customer support and know you'd be taken care of.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Dam that is a hell of a deal. that will make for one sweet ass run!
FYI: Watch the Virtus. this stuff is strong. at just .5 per day It lowered my estrogen too much and affected my libido. Note: I'm 53 years young and dont have blood work to prove it but lifting for 35 years naturally I can read my body pretty well. I stopped for about a week and then started back up @ .5 EOD and loved it.
Also watch the aggression the first few days. it will tapper off.
Thanks for the advice I'm going to run a dose like .5 or so to see how I feel. I've heard that .5 to .7 has been good for a lot of people.

What type of results did you notice once you dialed in your correct dosage?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice I'm going to run a dose like .5 or so to see how I feel. I've heard that .5 to .7 has been good for a lot of people.

What type of results did you notice once you dialed in your correct dosage?
I did Virtus and Invictus:
1. Helped me push through my workout 2-3 hrs long 3 days a week, Hybrid HST.
2. Gain strength much better than normally, in which helped pack on more muscle than normal and Cut some fat. (My diet wasn't what it should have been) or I think the re-comp would have been much better. (what I'm saying is it had to be the combo, sure wasn't my diet.
Actually lost about 2-3lbs. the improvements were in the Mirror.

3. After I got the Virtus dialed on for me. Libido was way up! (Wife got a little tiered of it) hehe.
I think this would really shine in a Cut. that is why I'm setting on what I have. come March I will use it for a cut.

Were do you plan on applying the TD's since you have 3? Nice thing about Iron Legion is the amount you have to use is a lot less than most.
I put one on one side and the other on the other side. (Mainly on my Trapz and chest.)

here is a pick 6weeks in on this combo. sorry cant find the starting pick.
finished at 208. 209lb in the pick. started at about 211-212.
11 5 2016 week six 2 compare.jpg

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently doing the same, .5ml of invictus on one shoulder and .5ml of Virtus on the other. I'm also using 1ml of VII-KT and I still have plenty of real-estate left on my upper chest and shoulders for it. sometimes I'll also use the inside of my biceps

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I did Virtus and Invictus:
1. Helped me push through my workout 2-3 hrs long 3 days a week, Hybrid HST.
2. Gain strength much better than normally, in which helped pack on more muscle than normal and Cut some fat. (My diet wasn't what it should have been) or I think the re-comp would have been much better. (what I'm saying is it had to be the combo, sure wasn't my diet.
Actually lost about 2-3lbs. the improvements were in the Mirror.

3. After I got the Virtus dialed on for me. Libido was way up! (Wife got a little tiered of it) hehe.
I think this would really shine in a Cut. that is why I'm setting on what I have. come March I will use it for a cut.

Were do you plan on applying the TD's since you have 3? Nice thing about Iron Legion is the amount you have to use is a lot less than most.
I put one on one side and the other on the other side. (Mainly on my Trapz and chest.)

here is a pick 6weeks in on this combo. sorry cant find the starting pick.
finished at 208. 209lb in the pick. started at about 211-212.
View attachment 143570
I'm thinking I'll run Invictus and Virtus for sure and maybe vii-kt after that ends. I could use it with the other two what do you guys think?

I'll apply it to my trap area upper back and neck area, behind the knee, wrist, and even feet have worked well for me with things like 11-kt and Dermacrine. I would have to put a lot of stuff with the amount of 11-kt and Dermacrine I was running this should be a little less I'm thinking

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking I'll run Invictus and Virtus for sure and maybe vii-kt after that ends. I could use it with the other two what do you guys think?

I'll apply it to my trap area upper back and neck area, behind the knee, wrist, and even feet have worked well for me with things like 11-kt and Dermacrine. I would have to put a lot of stuff with the amount of 11-kt and Dermacrine I was running this should be a little less I'm thinking
you will be surprised how little 1ml is. this is not a cream or gel. it is liquid but the dropped has measurements on it.
I have never used 11-KT. dont see why you couldn't use all 3. what is your goal? Cut/recomp/bulk?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
you will be surprised how little 1ml is. this is not a cream or gel. it is liquid but the dropped has measurements on it.
I have never used 11-KT. dont see why you couldn't use all 3. what is your goal? Cut/recomp/bulk?[/QUOT

I'm primarily focused on increasing my strength but want to look a little leaner so recomp I would say. Planning to run maintenance calories and run with Follidrone. Have used Folli solo before and had some great results I'm definitely excited

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dig it!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never used 11-KT. dont see why you couldn't use all 3. what is your goal? Cut/recomp/bulk?[/QUOT

I'm primarily focused on increasing my strength but want to look a little leaner so recomp I would say. Planning to run maintenance calories and run with Follidrone. Have used Folli solo before and had some great results I'm definitely excited
Dam bro! that sounds like the perfect stack. I really like FD2.
you going to log it?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If your 11-KT was Sup3r-11 then Iron Legion stuff will definatelly be better to apply. Seems to absorb much more quickly and no crystalized pieces.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
If your 11-KT was Sup3r-11 then Iron Legion stuff will definatelly be better to apply. Seems to absorb much more quickly and no crystalized pieces.
Yeah it was Olympus. Def was pretty crystallized. Especially towards the end last quarter of the bottle or so was giving me problems applying and being crystallized but was also almost impossible to get the remaining liquid through had to start scraping it out lol

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Hey I just placed an order and forgot to select the free shipping option. Is there any way I can get the shipping refunded or do I need to cancel and resubmit the order?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, great prices, was about to order it somewhere else. Even with international shipping, it is still very well priced. Let's hope it passes customs (which was the case last time I ordered from you guys).

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I just placed an order and forgot to select the free shipping option. Is there any way I can get the shipping refunded or do I need to cancel and resubmit the order?
Already issued the refund for you...you're good to go :thumbsup:

When do orders start shipping?
Sorry for the delay, we started the week a bit backed up due to the 4 day weekend. then rolling into the sale...also a bit short handed with folks out for the holiday.

Will try to have all the orders caught up by COB Friday, if not we'll be working Saturday to get them out.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick question: is it normal that the tracking number doesn't work for First Class Mail to Belgium? Not sure since I have used different postal services in the past (some could be tracked, others not)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I ORDER 2 BOTLES from Iron Legion and really shipped the stuff fast and a bonus, thank you Guys!!!