Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Years Sale Has Started At Iron Legion

Name:  il-nye2017-900x.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  112.3 KB

Sale is valid while supplies last and will end 01/02/2017
    @nostrum420 @bighulksmash
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

2. Huge discount ! Wow 50% ....
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   

3. Already there!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Already there!
    You sir are definitely an early riser.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   

5. Awesooome!

Crazy good deal! Grab em while they last!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

6. Super sale. I can't order anything. My gains fund is depleted due to neccesities.

7. Thanks man! About to Place My Order!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    Thanks man! About to Place My Order!!
    Your welcome !!!! Enjoy
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

9. Nice!

10. Solid deal here! 50% off!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

11. Already have a stock of Iron Legion. All I can say is this is the best Natty TD line up currently on the market.
    really like the small doses, easy to rub in and the droppers have measurements on them.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Thanks @bighulksmash
    Your welcome!!! This is probably the best deal atm site wide. Hop on it, supplies may run out fast
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Your welcome!!! This is probably the best deal atm site wide. Hop on it, supplies may run out fast
    Haha I would but I don't have much need for any of it I don't think, I'll give it a look tho.

14. Got
    2x Virtus
    2x Invictus
    3x Vii-KT

For $139 Shipped definitely a great deal glad I didn't order 1-2 days earlier!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    Got
    2x Virtus
    2x Invictus
    3x Vii-KT

For $139 Shipped definitely a great deal glad I didn't order 1-2 days earlier!!!
    Dam that is a hell of a deal. that will make for one sweet ass run!
    FYI: Watch the Virtus. this stuff is strong. at just .5 per day It lowered my estrogen too much and affected my libido. Note: I'm 53 years young and dont have blood work to prove it but lifting for 35 years naturally I can read my body pretty well. I stopped for about a week and then started back up @ .5 EOD and loved it.
    Also watch the aggression the first few days. it will tapper off.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    Got
    2x Virtus
    2x Invictus
    3x Vii-KT

my thought exactly.
    2 must have stacks.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    Got
    2x Virtus
    2x Invictus
    3x Vii-KT

Awesome choice !
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    Got
    2x Virtus
    2x Invictus
    3x Vii-KT

This is never a problem...just send a pm to @IronLegion or email customer support and know you'd be taken care of.
    Iron Legion Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    This is never a problem...just send a pm to @IronLegion or email customer support and know you'd be taken care of.
    Thanks! That's good to know, makes me happy to deal with a company like IronLegion

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dam that is a hell of a deal. that will make for one sweet ass run!
    FYI: Watch the Virtus. this stuff is strong. at just .5 per day It lowered my estrogen too much and affected my libido. Note: I'm 53 years young and dont have blood work to prove it but lifting for 35 years naturally I can read my body pretty well. I stopped for about a week and then started back up @ .5 EOD and loved it.
    Also watch the aggression the first few days. it will tapper off.
    Thanks for the advice I'm going to run a dose like .5 or so to see how I feel. I've heard that .5 to .7 has been good for a lot of people.

What type of results did you notice once you dialed in your correct dosage?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    Thanks for the advice I'm going to run a dose like .5 or so to see how I feel. I've heard that .5 to .7 has been good for a lot of people.

What type of results did you notice once you dialed in your correct dosage?
    I did Virtus and Invictus:
    1. Helped me push through my workout 2-3 hrs long 3 days a week, Hybrid HST.
    2. Gain strength much better than normally, in which helped pack on more muscle than normal and Cut some fat. (My diet wasn't what it should have been) or I think the re-comp would have been much better. (what I'm saying is it had to be the combo, sure wasn't my diet.
    Actually lost about 2-3lbs. the improvements were in the Mirror.

3. After I got the Virtus dialed on for me. Libido was way up! (Wife got a little tiered of it) hehe.
    I think this would really shine in a Cut. that is why I'm setting on what I have. come March I will use it for a cut.

Were do you plan on applying the TD's since you have 3? Nice thing about Iron Legion is the amount you have to use is a lot less than most.
    I put one on one side and the other on the other side. (Mainly on my Trapz and chest.)

here is a pick 6weeks in on this combo. sorry cant find the starting pick.
    finished at 208. 209lb in the pick. started at about 211-212.
    Name:  11 5 2016 week six 2 compare.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  143.8 KB

22. Currently doing the same, .5ml of invictus on one shoulder and .5ml of Virtus on the other. I'm also using 1ml of VII-KT and I still have plenty of real-estate left on my upper chest and shoulders for it. sometimes I'll also use the inside of my biceps
    Iron Legion Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I did Virtus and Invictus:
    1. Helped me push through my workout 2-3 hrs long 3 days a week, Hybrid HST.
    2. Gain strength much better than normally, in which helped pack on more muscle than normal and Cut some fat. (My diet wasn't what it should have been) or I think the re-comp would have been much better. (what I'm saying is it had to be the combo, sure wasn't my diet.
    Actually lost about 2-3lbs. the improvements were in the Mirror.

3. After I got the Virtus dialed on for me. Libido was way up! (Wife got a little tiered of it) hehe.
    I think this would really shine in a Cut. that is why I'm setting on what I have. come March I will use it for a cut.

Were do you plan on applying the TD's since you have 3? Nice thing about Iron Legion is the amount you have to use is a lot less than most.
    I put one on one side and the other on the other side. (Mainly on my Trapz and chest.)

here is a pick 6weeks in on this combo. sorry cant find the starting pick.
    finished at 208. 209lb in the pick. started at about 211-212.
    Name:  11 5 2016 week six 2 compare.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  143.8 KB
    I'm thinking I'll run Invictus and Virtus for sure and maybe vii-kt after that ends. I could use it with the other two what do you guys think?

I'll apply it to my trap area upper back and neck area, behind the knee, wrist, and even feet have worked well for me with things like 11-kt and Dermacrine. I would have to put a lot of stuff with the amount of 11-kt and Dermacrine I was running this should be a little less I'm thinking
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Years Sale Has Started At Iron Legion
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2017, 10:30 AM
  2. Iron Legion Labor Day Sale Has Started
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 10:11 PM
  3. Iron Legion Labor Day Sale Has Started
    By IronLegion in forum Supplement Deals