New Years Sale Has Started At Iron Legion

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    I'm thinking I'll run Invictus and Virtus for sure and maybe vii-kt after that ends. I could use it with the other two what do you guys think?

I'll apply it to my trap area upper back and neck area, behind the knee, wrist, and even feet have worked well for me with things like 11-kt and Dermacrine. I would have to put a lot of stuff with the amount of 11-kt and Dermacrine I was running this should be a little less I'm thinking
    you will be surprised how little 1ml is. this is not a cream or gel. it is liquid but the dropped has measurements on it.
    I have never used 11-KT. dont see why you couldn't use all 3. what is your goal? Cut/recomp/bulk?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. [QUOTE=Studhorse;5614679]you will be surprised how little 1ml is. this is not a cream or gel. it is liquid but the dropped has measurements on it.
    I have never used 11-KT. dont see why you couldn't use all 3. what is your goal? Cut/recomp/bulk?[/QUOT

I'm primarily focused on increasing my strength but want to look a little leaner so recomp I would say. Planning to run maintenance calories and run with Follidrone. Have used Folli solo before and had some great results I'm definitely excited
    •   

3. dig it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. [QUOTE=Yanks;5614702]
    Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    you will be surprised how little 1ml is. this is not a cream or gel. it is liquid but the dropped has measurements on it.
    I have never used 11-KT. dont see why you couldn't use all 3. what is your goal? Cut/recomp/bulk?[/QUOT

I'm primarily focused on increasing my strength but want to look a little leaner so recomp I would say. Planning to run maintenance calories and run with Follidrone. Have used Folli solo before and had some great results I'm definitely excited
    Dam bro! that sounds like the perfect stack. I really like FD2.
    you going to log it?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

5. [QUOTE=Studhorse;5614766]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post

Dam bro! that sounds like the perfect stack. I really like FD2.
    you going to log it?
    Yeah man I think I Will I can tag you and whoever else is interested when I start

6. [QUOTE=Yanks;5614865]

Yeah man I think I Will I can tag you and whoever else is interested when I start
    Me for sure

7. Will follow
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yanks View Post
    I'm thinking I'll run Invictus and Virtus for sure and maybe vii-kt after that ends. I could use it with the other two what do you guys think?

I'll apply it to my trap area upper back and neck area, behind the knee, wrist, and even feet have worked well for me with things like 11-kt and Dermacrine. I would have to put a lot of stuff with the amount of 11-kt and Dermacrine I was running this should be a little less I'm thinking
    If your 11-KT was Sup3r-11 then Iron Legion stuff will definatelly be better to apply. Seems to absorb much more quickly and no crystalized pieces.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    If your 11-KT was Sup3r-11 then Iron Legion stuff will definatelly be better to apply. Seems to absorb much more quickly and no crystalized pieces.
    Yeah it was Olympus. Def was pretty crystallized. Especially towards the end last quarter of the bottle or so was giving me problems applying and being crystallized but was also almost impossible to get the remaining liquid through had to start scraping it out lol

10. [QUOTE=Yanks;5614865]

me too!
    Iron Legion Rep

11. Hey I just placed an order and forgot to select the free shipping option. Is there any way I can get the shipping refunded or do I need to cancel and resubmit the order?

12. Wow, great prices, was about to order it somewhere else. Even with international shipping, it is still very well priced. Let's hope it passes customs (which was the case last time I ordered from you guys).

13. When do orders start shipping?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    Hey I just placed an order and forgot to select the free shipping option. Is there any way I can get the shipping refunded or do I need to cancel and resubmit the order?
    Already issued the refund for you...you're good to go

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    When do orders start shipping?
    Sorry for the delay, we started the week a bit backed up due to the 4 day weekend. then rolling into the sale...also a bit short handed with folks out for the holiday.

Will try to have all the orders caught up by COB Friday, if not we'll be working Saturday to get them out.
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

15. Im seeing star wars see u guys in a few !!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Im seeing star wars see u guys in a few !!!
    Knowing you. It's the real Star Wars not the movie. Say it. Say it!!! We actually have a Death Star.

17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Knowing you. It's the real Star Wars not the movie. Say it. Say it!!! We actually have a Death Star.
    Lmfao ... i cannot confirm nor deny

18. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Lmfao ... i cannot confirm nor deny
    Say hi to the storm troopers for me!

19. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Say hi to the storm troopers for me!
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...roid-sprint-us

U think its a game ???

20. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Where do I sign up????

21. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Where do I sign up????
    Same!

22. Just a quick question: is it normal that the tracking number doesn't work for First Class Mail to Belgium? Not sure since I have used different postal services in the past (some could be tracked, others not)

23. I ORDER 2 BOTLES from Iron Legion and really shipped the stuff fast and a bonus, thank you Guys!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Years Sale Has Started At Iron Legion
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2017, 11:30 AM
  2. Iron Legion Labor Day Sale Has Started
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 11:11 PM
  3. Iron Legion Labor Day Sale Has Started
    By IronLegion in forum Supplement Deals