BPS must say goodbye to topicals

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am sad and excited to announce that BPS has decided to move in to a new year without our topical lineup: Dermacrine; Sustain Alpha; Androcrine. They were undoubtedly a big part of our lineup but for the sake of brand longevity, it's not where we see ourselves ending up - no offense to those brands that still continue to make and sell topicals. We feel the sale of supplemental topicals, while effective and easily produced, have an expiration date. We are no longer comfortable waiting for that rug to be pulled from underneath our feet. We have planned a long time for this exit strategy to coincide with a new launch of products. Let this much be clear, we are not pushing out placeholders or [insert generic supplements here] to bridge the gap and keep BPS relevant. BPS is a brand because we WANT to be a brand. We want to bring you effective and inexpensive products.

A new product launch will be announced very soon. We won't keep you waiting much longer! BPS will remain strong and active with this community. Though sad to watch your favorite products go, the new year has a lot of promise to show for it. More to come from BPS!

Until out of stock, topicals are being liquidated on our site at $24.99! And of course, don't forget to throw a bottle or two of Epidrone in your cart! ;)

CLICK HERE!

bps-slide.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
<--- ?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any specific reason why no topicals for BPS? any FDA warnings?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang that's a huge change up!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is heartbreaking :puppy_dog_eyes: but is the dermacrine already sold out?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
$h!t

How long will androcrine be good for if kept sealed?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
any specific reason why no topicals for BPS? any FDA warnings?
No warnings. This was a business decision that we did not take lightly. We have chosen to take the brand in another direction and topicals do not fit that mold for us. It was fun but we are ready to pursue other things. We greatly appreciate everyone's loyalty to the brand and the value that you put into our topicals.
No Dermacrine on your website?
This is heartbreaking :puppy_dog_eyes: but is the dermacrine already sold out?
I'm wondering about this also. This is pretty sad. Everyone is definitely being pushed to either go softie or hardcore all the way.
Dermacrine sold out. Sorry, guys! However, you will find it available online. We still stand by their quality 100%.
$h!t

How long will androcrine be good for if kept sealed?
Personally, I'd keep it for up to a year, if kept in a dry and cool place.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I certainly hope someone can pick this up, because Dermacrine has the best carrier by far. So easy to use.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sad to see Dermacrine go. It was, and still is, the best overall TD DHEA product on the market.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just when I find a product I absolutely love it gets pulled. Guys it's my fault so blame me. This type of thing happens all the time to me. Anyhow just went to site and scooped me up some androcrine which will alleviate the sadness until these run out. But seriously if bps new line is as amazing as the topicals r then I can't wait

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad to see this, BPS made the finest TDS hands downs, from the gel all the way to the sick dispensers you guys used.... top shelf all the way.

RIP Sweet Prince. Will still continue to support BPS :)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yup, the gel is the best in the business and the bottles never fail.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I'm looking to place an order but the shipping quote to Canada was $70 for 6
Bottles.

Any help with the shipping price? That shipping cost is absurd

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to place an order but the shipping quote to Canada was $70 for 6
Bottles.

Any help with the shipping price? That shipping cost is absurd
What about shipping price for 3?
International shipping for 3 bottles was 25 for me.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your heads up guys!!! BPS will be here for the long haul, with bigger and better products on the way!!