* Holiday SALES @ Nutriverse *

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f28b12eb-04e6-4996-98c6-6082e5ec948c.jpg

HoHoHo!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Joyous Kwanzaa to all... and a Happy New Year!!! 2016 was kind've a drag (apart from Nutriverse sales ;) ) so let's close it out with another doozey! You know the routine, follow the links I've provided below and you'll be treated to the warmth and savings of the Holiday seasons!

Follow this link for our special Holiday sales including BOGO items, B2G1 items, and other deals BELOW wholesale pricing: Nutriverse Holiday Sales

Aaaand here we've got out unmatched line drive sales on the best brands around...

Save 20% on the following:
Olympus Labs
Olympus UK
Sparta Nutrition
Focused Nutrition
Black Lion Research
Performax Labs
Chaos and Pain

Save 15% on the following:
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
Alpha Gainz
Iron Legion
Komodo Nutraceuticals
PES
Evomuse

Boom! Enjoy folks! Sale's good til January 10th at midnight EST. Only grab products from the links I've provided. Hit me up here or via PM with any queries and we'll get you sorted. YEAH!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worth noting for our international customers, we're upgrading some aspects of our shipping for you guys. It'll be faster and trackable to the door step, meaning it'll show when delivered and have more in depth tracking updates. Also, we're quite successful with customs!

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
2016 is still a drag with those "deals"
It's all OL stuff... A little biased on products are we? Lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah!!!! Those B2G1 deals damnnnnnnn!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the 20% of the OL line is already taken off in the B2G1F?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the 20% of the OL line is already taken off in the B2G1F?
The BOGO'S and b2g1s are their own deal, many offer savings well above 20% off.

The 20% off the OL Line is its own deal on every product OL and OL UK offer, unlike the former which is only on select products.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drag? More like a "Snag" when OL is on sale! :D

Wide variety, high quality, and some of the smartest formulations in the industry...I say it's a hell of a deal!

I mean, Tr1umph for ~$24? Or1gin for ~$33? Merry Christmas! Time to stock up!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you'll enjoy our line drive sales on BLR, Performax, Evomuse, IL, AG, PES, C&P, Sparta, Focused, Komodo, and Hi-Tech then.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I'm kind of confused by the weight of the products. Like 1 Bloodshr3d is listed as 0.80lbs, 2 are listed as 1.50lbs and B2G1 as 1.25lbs. The shipping for me as an international customer goes from $11.99 to $19.99. Anyway, even if I would pay actually less I'm worried about customs as they check heavier packages more often. (>1lb actual weight)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kind of confused by the weight of the products. Like 1 Bloodshr3d is listed as 0.80lbs, 2 are listed as 1.50lbs and B2G1 as 1.25lbs. The shipping for me as an international customer goes from $11.99 to $19.99. Anyway, even if I would pay actually less I'm worried about customs as they check heavier packages more often. (>1lb actual weight)
You've confused me as well but in this instance it looks like more is less! Normally a bad thing but in this instance, a positive.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Time to sell all the kids Xmas presents!

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Newbie here, and a huge fan of OL products. Thanks for the post. Picking up K1ngs guard, K1ngs blood, El1minate and Dermatr3st so i'll be set for next cycle. Love this website, just as good as OL's 50% promotion.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Newbie here, and a huge fan of OL products. Thanks for the post. Picking up K1ngs guard, K1ngs blood, El1minate and Dermatr3st so i'll be set for next cycle. Love this website, just as good as OL's 50% promotion.
Yeah? Awesome! I'm ****in jealous!

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess the dermatrest is backorder tho. Not surprised, that suffering is legit.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I guess the dermatrest is backorder tho. Not surprised, that suffering is legit.
It is backordered, might be the last time such a phrase is uttered to be honest with ya. Stock up fellas!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snag it on the cheap too, it's value only increases ;)

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Dang was hoping to keep dermatr3st my little secret. Obviously a nieveve noob

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is going to sound like an incredibly stupid question...when you select one of the "Buy 2 get 1 free products" you have to set the quantity as 2. They aren't pre-loaded as 2 products?

TylerWu

Awards
Looks like I'll be trying out this Nutriverse site. Sick of nutraplanet... Status on my last order has been "processing" for 8 days now damnt

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to sound like an incredibly stupid question...when you select one of the "Buy 2 get 1 free products" you have to set the quantity as 2. They aren't pre-loaded as 2 products?
Just grab the product from the link ive povided, add to cart and you're good. It only says 1 as quantity but you'll see the selection there as a Buy 2 Get 1 item. You're good ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'll be trying out this Nutriverse site. Sick of nutraplanet... Status on my last order has been "processing" for 8 days now damnt
Welcome brotha! We've got some killer deals, remember to add AM5 for a little extra

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just grab the product from the link ive povided, add to cart and you're good. It only says 1 as quantity but you'll see the selection there as a Buy 2 Get 1 item. You're good ;)
AAAAMMAAYYYYZZZZIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great that it last till 10th. 5th is payday :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I jumped on the OL B2G1 deals ...just an insane deal!

Shredz for cheap - hell yeah!

TylerWu

Awards
Welcome brotha! We've got some killer deals, remember to add AM5 for a little extra
Thank you. Could you clarify something for me? About 20 minutes ago I bought that 40$ VIP membership. Checked out, finished it. Now I want to make a real order for some supplements but that 10-15% off from the VIP membership doesn't show up in the cart or anything. I'm just scared to finalize the order without some sort of visual confirmation that the VIP discount is in effect.

Thanks for your time.

Btw I'm grabbing the B2G1 kings blood deal and then two of the demigods + stack. (Endure+, conquer unleashed, triumph)

TylerWu

Awards
Alright well I'll just finalize the order and hopefully everything works out. Just wanna get this done with rather than emailing and calling around. Website has nice selection and great sales. I'll most likely be doing a big order every 3 months.

Thanks for your time.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright well I'll just finalize the order and hopefully everything works out. Just wanna get this done with rather than emailing and calling around. Website has nice selection and great sales. I'll most likely be doing a big order every 3 months.

Thanks for your time.
Thank YOU. Keep in touch man, I'll do my best to help you out with anything you need.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Volvo on the site it say 12 day to Canada, do you know if it's right?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo on the site it say 12 day to Canada, do you know if it's right?
Oughta be good, we're implementing some new S+H procedures for international shipments so it should offer better tracking, etc. We're good with customs as well ;)

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G I tried calling your office to get a status on my order. I selected "shipping" says "No input so far", the I called back and selected "sales" and it says "no input so far". Can you tell me where I can call? I made my order on Monday and it still says "waiting to be fulfilled"....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G I tried calling your office to get a status on my order. I selected "shipping" says "No input so far", the I called back and selected "sales" and it says "no input so far". Can you tell me where I can call? I made my order on Monday and it still says "waiting to be fulfilled"....
Emailing support is likely your best bet, try them at [email protected] and they'll likely get back at you pretty quick, likely been really busy on account of the Holidays and sales et,

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Hercules in already?
I have an older order waiting for it.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Would I be able to change my address if the order is still awaiting fulfillment by a certain date? I head back out of state and would have to have it shipped from where I am now to where I work if I leave before it gets here. Thanks!

TylerWu

Awards
Thank YOU. Keep in touch man, I'll do my best to help you out with anything you need.
Hey I kinda gave nutriverse the wrong email back when I first signed up. I have made 3 orders and all verification emails have been sent to a hotmail account that I'm not even sure exists and if it does then it's just some guy with the same first and last name as myself, not me. Mine is the same address but Gmail not Hotmail lol.

My first order was the 40$ VIP membership. 2nd order was a Xmas present from my parents credit card... Billed and shipped to their address. And my third order is my wife's credit card billed and shipped to our address. I ordered Monday and nothing has shipped yet... Can I get some help? I have emailed support a couple days ago and also filled out that form with order numbers and sent a message using that too but still nobody has replied. Maybe they just keep sending it to the wrong email. I'll pm you with my real email (Gmail account) and I'll tell you the wrong one as well (a Hotmail account). I would love to get this settled today... I've called so many times the past 5 days to the 1800 number and nobody has ever answered.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I be able to change my address if the order is still awaiting fulfillment by a certain date? I head back out of state and would have to have it shipped from where I am now to where I work if I leave before it gets here. Thanks!
You'll wanna check with support, try them at [email protected] and they'll have the info you're after

TylerWu

Awards
Hey I kinda gave nutriverse the wrong email back when I first signed up. I have made 3 orders and all verification emails have been sent to a hotmail account that I'm not even sure exists and if it does then it's just some guy with the same first and last name as myself, not me. Mine is the same address but Gmail not Hotmail lol.

My first order was the 40$ VIP membership. 2nd order was a Xmas present from my parents credit card... Billed and shipped to their address. And my third order is my wife's credit card billed and shipped to our address. I ordered Monday and nothing has shipped yet... Can I get some help? I have emailed support a couple days ago and also filled out that form with order numbers and sent a message using that too but still nobody has replied. Maybe they just keep sending it to the wrong email. I'll pm you with my real email (Gmail account) and I'll tell you the wrong one as well (a Hotmail account). I would love to get this settled today... I've called so many times the past 5 days to the 1800 number and nobody has ever answered.
Well I tried calling 4 more times today (everyday this week actually)and no answer and I tried all 4 options. Still no replies to any of the emails I sent to support or messages I sent using my account on nutriverse either. It's been a full business week now. Starting to wonder just what is going on.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Well I tried calling 4 more times today (everyday this week actually)and no answer and I tried all 4 options. Still no replies to any of the emails I sent to support or messages I sent using my account on nutriverse either. It's been a full business week now. Starting to wonder just what is going on.
They must be on vacation or something... the guys at nutriverse have always responded fast to emails... especially Max over there who's super helpful.

TylerWu

Awards
I have received a reply back and things are getting handled now. My account has already been fixed.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
For some reason my Loyalty Rewards points aren't showing up on the bottom of the screen like they usually do. I tried to find it manually but no such luck. Wanted to jump on the b1g1 of OL Forslean and with one of my codes I could get 2 bottles for like 20 dollars shipped lol....

Also, is there any way to add to a previous order that's still processing? I placed an order today for Bloodshr3d and PowerMax XT but wish I would have seen the Forslean deal then. Not a huge deal but it saves on shipping making it even cheaper.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For some reason my Loyalty Rewards points aren't showing up on the bottom of the screen like they usually do. I tried to find it manually but no such luck. Wanted to jump on the b1g1 of OL Forslean and with one of my codes I could get 2 bottles for like 20 dollars shipped lol....

Also, is there any way to add to a previous order that's still processing? I placed an order today for Bloodshr3d and PowerMax XT but wish I would have seen the Forslean deal then. Not a huge deal but it saves on shipping making it even cheaper.
If you mean that the small window is missing then that might be due to adblock or similar addon.