* Holiday SALES @ Nutriverse *

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Alright well I'll just finalize the order and hopefully everything works out. Just wanna get this done with rather than emailing and calling around. Website has nice selection and great sales. I'll most likely be doing a big order every 3 months.

Thanks for your time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TylerWu View Post
    Alright well I'll just finalize the order and hopefully everything works out. Just wanna get this done with rather than emailing and calling around. Website has nice selection and great sales. I'll most likely be doing a big order every 3 months.

Thanks for your time.
    Thank YOU. Keep in touch man, I'll do my best to help you out with anything you need.
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
    •   

3. Volvo on the site it say 12 day to Canada, do you know if it's right?

4. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Volvo on the site it say 12 day to Canada, do you know if it's right?
    Oughta be good, we're implementing some new S+H procedures for international shipments so it should offer better tracking, etc. We're good with customs as well
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

5. @Volvo140G I tried calling your office to get a status on my order. I selected "shipping" says "No input so far", the I called back and selected "sales" and it says "no input so far". Can you tell me where I can call? I made my order on Monday and it still says "waiting to be fulfilled"....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DGator86 View Post
    @Volvo140G I tried calling your office to get a status on my order. I selected "shipping" says "No input so far", the I called back and selected "sales" and it says "no input so far". Can you tell me where I can call? I made my order on Monday and it still says "waiting to be fulfilled"....
    Emailing support is likely your best bet, try them at [email protected] and they'll likely get back at you pretty quick, likely been really busy on account of the Holidays and sales et,
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

7. Awesome sale !
    Ordered:
    AL Psyche
    2+1 Ignit3
    2x 1+1 OL ashwagandha

8. Is Hercules in already?
    I have an older order waiting for it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Is Hercules in already?
    I have an older order waiting for it.
    Lemme find out
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

10. @bosskardo you're good brotha!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

11. Would I be able to change my address if the order is still awaiting fulfillment by a certain date? I head back out of state and would have to have it shipped from where I am now to where I work if I leave before it gets here. Thanks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Thank YOU. Keep in touch man, I'll do my best to help you out with anything you need.
    Hey I kinda gave nutriverse the wrong email back when I first signed up. I have made 3 orders and all verification emails have been sent to a hotmail account that I'm not even sure exists and if it does then it's just some guy with the same first and last name as myself, not me. Mine is the same address but Gmail not Hotmail lol.

My first order was the 40$ VIP membership. 2nd order was a Xmas present from my parents credit card... Billed and shipped to their address. And my third order is my wife's credit card billed and shipped to our address. I ordered Monday and nothing has shipped yet... Can I get some help? I have emailed support a couple days ago and also filled out that form with order numbers and sent a message using that too but still nobody has replied. Maybe they just keep sending it to the wrong email. I'll pm you with my real email (Gmail account) and I'll tell you the wrong one as well (a Hotmail account). I would love to get this settled today... I've called so many times the past 5 days to the 1800 number and nobody has ever answered.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mikelly1107 View Post
    Would I be able to change my address if the order is still awaiting fulfillment by a certain date? I head back out of state and would have to have it shipped from where I am now to where I work if I leave before it gets here. Thanks!
    You'll wanna check with support, try them at [email protected] and they'll have the info you're after
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

14. Quote Originally Posted by TylerWu View Post
    Hey I kinda gave nutriverse the wrong email back when I first signed up. I have made 3 orders and all verification emails have been sent to a hotmail account that I'm not even sure exists and if it does then it's just some guy with the same first and last name as myself, not me. Mine is the same address but Gmail not Hotmail lol.

My first order was the 40$ VIP membership. 2nd order was a Xmas present from my parents credit card... Billed and shipped to their address. And my third order is my wife's credit card billed and shipped to our address. I ordered Monday and nothing has shipped yet... Can I get some help? I have emailed support a couple days ago and also filled out that form with order numbers and sent a message using that too but still nobody has replied. Maybe they just keep sending it to the wrong email. I'll pm you with my real email (Gmail account) and I'll tell you the wrong one as well (a Hotmail account). I would love to get this settled today... I've called so many times the past 5 days to the 1800 number and nobody has ever answered.
    Well I tried calling 4 more times today (everyday this week actually)and no answer and I tried all 4 options. Still no replies to any of the emails I sent to support or messages I sent using my account on nutriverse either. It's been a full business week now. Starting to wonder just what is going on.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TylerWu View Post
    Well I tried calling 4 more times today (everyday this week actually)and no answer and I tried all 4 options. Still no replies to any of the emails I sent to support or messages I sent using my account on nutriverse either. It's been a full business week now. Starting to wonder just what is going on.
    They must be on vacation or something... the guys at nutriverse have always responded fast to emails... especially Max over there who's super helpful.

16. I have received a reply back and things are getting handled now. My account has already been fixed.

17. @TylerWu

Glad to hear it!

18. For some reason my Loyalty Rewards points aren't showing up on the bottom of the screen like they usually do. I tried to find it manually but no such luck. Wanted to jump on the b1g1 of OL Forslean and with one of my codes I could get 2 bottles for like 20 dollars shipped lol....

Also, is there any way to add to a previous order that's still processing? I placed an order today for Bloodshr3d and PowerMax XT but wish I would have seen the Forslean deal then. Not a huge deal but it saves on shipping making it even cheaper.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    For some reason my Loyalty Rewards points aren't showing up on the bottom of the screen like they usually do. I tried to find it manually but no such luck. Wanted to jump on the b1g1 of OL Forslean and with one of my codes I could get 2 bottles for like 20 dollars shipped lol....

Also, is there any way to add to a previous order that's still processing? I placed an order today for Bloodshr3d and PowerMax XT but wish I would have seen the Forslean deal then. Not a huge deal but it saves on shipping making it even cheaper.
    If you mean that the small window is missing then that might be due to adblock or similar addon.

20. Max at Nutriverse got back to me in a matter of an hour for my issue and handled everything. Send them an email. Great customer service!

21. Do u guys provide receipts in the package my package was cut open what I ordered is in there just wondering if my credit card info might be compromised?

22. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    Do u guys provide receipts in the package my package was cut open what I ordered is in there just wondering if my credit card info might be compromised?
    Youre international I imagine? Your CC info is fine
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

23. Quote Originally Posted by DGator86 View Post
    Max at Nutriverse got back to me in a matter of an hour for my issue and handled everything. Send them an email. Great customer service!
    That's what I'm saying they're good sh1t over there

24. There's a warehouse full on men named Max and they aim to please... and we have THE BEST sales period.
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Youre international I imagine? Your CC info is fine
    Nope California!

26. placed a nice size order on last Wednesday, asked to invoice me via PayPal so far I don't receive the PayPal invoice yet, emailed support hopefully I get it when they come back from the holiday, need some of that stuff to start my cut.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Chalatko View Post
    placed a nice size order on last Wednesday, asked to invoice me via PayPal so far I don't receive the PayPal invoice yet, emailed support hopefully I get it when they come back from the holiday, need some of that stuff to start my cut.
    If you've reached out to support it oughta be pretty quick
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    If you've reached out to support it oughta be pretty quick
    yes I did, thank you!

29. Just placed an order for a Primaforce PEAKO2 and OL Ash B1G1.

Was gonna get more but the shipping increased crazy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Nutriverse* Holiday SALE!!!
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-07-2016, 01:58 AM
  2. Nutriverse Holiday SALE
    By Volvo140G in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2015, 11:09 PM
  3. Nutriverse Holiday SALE - LOTTA OL LOVE!!!
    By Volvo140G in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-24-2015, 03:17 PM
  4. **********************'s Holidays sale starts now. 25% off everything.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 07:23 PM
  5. Holiday Sale?
    By CDONDICI in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 06:15 PM