* November SALES @ Nutriverse *

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f28b12eb-04e6-4996-98c6-6082e5ec948c.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving AM! Enjoy our combo Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals at Nutriverse in one generous package! Food, football, family, beer, and discount supplements - God Bless America!

Check out exclusive BOGO'S and discounted supplements (some below wholesale!) here as part of our Black Friday sale: Nutriverse Black Friday Sales (this link has sick deals!!!)

What's a Nutriverse sale without the very best line dive sales on your favorite brands...

Save 20% on the following:
Olympus Labs
Olympus UK
Sparta Nutrition
Focused Nutrition
Performax Labs
Black Lion Research
Chaos and Pain

Save 15% on the following:
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
Alpha Gainz
Iron Legion
PES
Komodo Nutraceuticals
Evomuse

As always grab the products from the links ive provided. Hit me up here or via PM with any queries. Tell your friends! Supplements are the perfect holiday gift ;) Sale expires Dec 6th!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES discount isnt posting for me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. Order ready to place.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting 20% off my Tr1umph but not the 15% off my PES ABE.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 testruction
1 PES WCM

My winter bulk will go well

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Have my order ready to go. Would like to submit but don't get 15% off ABE.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you using the link they provided above? If not, the 15% doesn't come off. Must click the PES hyperlink above.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Works for select PES Items or flavors it seems.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'd say it's an old photo, doubt we have older stock on hand as the new ones been out for sometime
Is there any way to add something to my order once the order is placed? I forgot an item

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any way to add something to my order once the order is placed? I forgot an item
Email [email protected] and explain your situation and order # you'd like to have it tagged onto. It's likely we'll be able to have it added if you place another separate order and refund the additional shipping or just send you a paypal invoice for only the one item, etc. Blah blah

In any event we'll square you away :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 stoked we can offer Sparta Nutrition on this sale... I've got a few Andromax on deck ;)

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Never seen Evomuse SuperNova at this price... just saying

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sale till 6th < crazy stuff
too bad my payday is 9th, can't order more.

My thankt to Nutriverse, this sale is amazeballs. I bought so much that I will have some left over after 2 years. I know, crazy but just had to get a lot of new stuff to try out.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do u actually have bmp and gut health in stock?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just tried a dozen PES items without issue, is anyone else having trouble?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
12 bottles of Forslean... you guys rock thank you

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Got the 2 pack of Sup3r-EPI to run with my Leg3nd stockpile and some Ergonine. You guys rock for sure!!!!!!!!!

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Email [email protected] and explain your situation and order # you'd like to have it tagged onto. It's likely we'll be able to have it added if you place another separate order and refund the additional shipping or just send you a paypal invoice for only the one item, etc. Blah blah

In any event we'll square you away :)
Email sent last night, no response. I'm sure they are busy.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order is in! Great freakin' deals!

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got the bogo on Epimax--- legit!!
I've tried to order this all day and it keeps charging me for both bottles at checkout. So frustrated.

lstatum1s

Awards
I've tried to order this all day and it keeps charging me for both bottles at checkout. So frustrated.
My understanding is that you just put 1 for quantity since it says bogo at checkout- 2 will be delivered.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just replied to your PM.

Follow the link ive provided in the OP and go to page 2, select the Epicurus bogo, add to cart, and Viola! Two for one!

It shows in your cart that you've selected the BOGO option and you'll notice you're only charged for one item.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My understanding is that you just put 1 for quantity since it says bogo at checkout- 2 will be delivered.
Any issues bro? Check out the original post in this thread... the first post. There's a link to a page of our Black Friday deals. Only grab products from the links I've provided for these deals or our line drive sales.

For instance, don't go seek out a Performax Labs products from a search at Nutriverse.com and expect to see the discount applied. Follow the links I've provided in OP and there you'll receive all the discounts. Same with our BOGO and B2G1 deals, follow the links I've provided.

Make sense? Please hit me up if you've got questions... these sales are incredible and I wanna be sure everyone is squared away if there's interest.

lstatum1s

Awards
Any issues bro? Check out the original post in this thread... the first post. There's a link to a page of our Black Friday deals. Only grab products from the links I've provided for these deals or our line drive sales.

For instance, don't go seek out a Performax Labs products from a search at Nutriverse.com and expect to see the discount applied. Follow the links I've provided in OP and there you'll receive all the discounts. Same with our BOGO and B2G1 deals, follow the links I've provided.

Make sense? Please hit me up if you've got questions... these sales are incredible and I wanna be sure everyone is squared away if there's interest.
Oh no- I was trying to say that it won't show 2 in your cart, instead it will show 1 and that you chose bogo- everything is fine on my end, thanks though!!

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming orders will be taking longer to fulfil and emails to support will be a few days before response due to traffic?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming orders will be taking longer to fulfil and emails to support will be a few days before response due to traffic?
The warehouse/CS will be super busy and maybe a touch behind, I hope they had time off yesterday to be with family and friends, ya know?

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Do the 15 and 20% off deals all last until Monday?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G any known issues with the site not sending confirm emails for orders? Never got one for the order I placed...have the order # though