* November SALES @ Nutriverse *

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    @Volvo140G any known issues with the site not sending confirm emails for orders? Never got one for the order I placed...have the order # though
    Tbh I'm unsure... so you placed your order and it took you to a page that said thank you for ordering blah blah here's your order #, but you never received the email confirming the order? Is that correct?

If you just ordered a day or so ago give it another day, I know for sure there's been a flood of orders. If you're still feeling in the dark reach out to CS at [email protected] and they'll square you away.
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Tbh I'm unsure... so you placed your order and it took you to a page that said thank you for ordering blah blah here's your order #, but you never received the email confirming the order? Is that correct?

If you just ordered a day or so ago give it another day, I know for sure there's been a flood of orders. If you're still feeling in the dark reach out to CS at [email protected] and they'll square you away.
    Exactly what happened. Not a big deal my man thanks for reaching out.
    •   

3. They sent me an e-mail yesterday morning letting me know they were sending the three evomuse testruction but the WCM from PES was still in route to them, and they'd be shipping that out when it arrives
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. Just for clarification, as I've received numerous PMS on the matter, only follow this link for our bogo, b2g1, etc Black Friday deals: http://www.nutri-verse.com/black-friday

Same goes for our line drive sales which you can find in the original post of this thread... Enjoy!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

5. Y E S !!!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
    •   

6. Volvo140G, what can be done if I applied points to the cart but didnt order, came back and the cart is empty and my points were still deducted from my total? Anyway to get my points back?

I had a ton from several wholesale orders I did last year when I was running my own store.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

7. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    F'n A breaux... what did u pick up?
    Olympus pwo, sup3r 1, sup3r 4, evomuse stuff...and more! There was something else...hmm

8. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Volvo140G, what can be done if I applied points to the cart but didnt order, came back and the cart is empty and my points were still deducted from my total? Anyway to get my points back?

I had a ton from several wholesale orders I did last year when I was running my own store.
    Strange... your best bet would be to hit up CS at [email protected], they'll square you away. Thanks for the support dude!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Adam1 View Post
    Olympus pwo, sup3r 1, sup3r 4, evomuse stuff...and more! There was something else...hmm
    Tasty little haul right there

10. They seem to be behind right now. I ordered yesterday morning, it took a day to change from "manual something needed" to "awaiting fulfillment". Not shipped yet, and obviously won't be shipped until tomorrow (if I'm lucky ). Not a huge deal, but normally these guys ship super fast for me. @Volvo140G

11. Quote Originally Posted by gagandugan View Post
    They seem to be behind right now. I ordered yesterday morning, it took a day to change from "manual something needed" to "awaiting fulfillment". Not shipped yet, and obviously won't be shipped until tomorrow (if I'm lucky ). Not a huge deal, but normally these guys ship super fast for me. @Volvo140G
    This generous sale, coupled with the holiday, has understandably led to slammed warehouse. Thanks for understanding and thanks for your continued support bro! Whatd u pick up from this sale?
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

12. ^ Some Alpha Gainz stuff and TUDCA. Not going to use before February/March, so it's all good. I'll wait.

13. Anyone get their stuff shipped yet? Still waiting for my order to be fulfilled

14. Tree moar daze broze
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

15. Some of my stuff wasn't in stock, but they contacted me right away. We made changes, they will ship on Tuesday.

16. About 24 hours folks, best deals on AM, period.
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

17. 12 hours, GET IT!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

18. Is Tr3st back in stock @Volvo140G ?

19. Quote Originally Posted by gagandugan View Post
    Is Tr3st back in stock @Volvo140G ?
    PM'd
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    PM'd
    @Volvo140G
    Hey man need your help, I started filling my shopping cart earlier today and I had the sale prices, I just went back to finalize my order and the sale prices are gone!! What happened to midnight? The order is a pretty large order earlier it was showing a price of just over 500 after my vip discount and sale.

Please help!

Name:  Screenshot_20161206-200311.png
Views: 174
Size:  115.9 KBName:  Screenshot_20161206-200335.png
Views: 167
Size:  109.5 KB

21. Reward points? I need this. Maybe I have some I did not know about! Please educate me!

22. @br1ck_Sh1thouse sent u a PM!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    @br1ck_Sh1thouse sent u a PM!
    Thanks for the quick response! You rock!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Performax Labs line drive sale @ NUTRIVERSE
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 08:09 PM
  2. OLYMPIA SALES @ NUTRIVERSE!!!
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-28-2015, 12:46 PM
  3. 4TH of July Sale! Nutriverse!
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-21-2015, 08:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs UK Release SALE - NUTRIVERSE
    By Volvo140G in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 12:20 AM
  5. Olympus Labs UK Release SALE @ Nutriverse!
    By Volvo140G in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 11:26 PM