Vitalize Supplements new Fat Burner THERMOGENESIS on sale for AM members!

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Hello everyone! I wanted to stop by and introduce myself and say hello in the supplement deal section.

My name is Matt, I was referred here by Wesley Inman from GymNTonic who spoke extremely highly of this forum. He is a buddy I have worked with for quite a while now, met through mutual strongman friends.

Little history on me, and Vitalize:

My name is Matt, I live in California. I have been into lifting for the better part of two decades at this point. I have competed in powerlifting numerous times, my last competition was in early 2016. I have taken a break from all that to further pursue my career with VITALIZE SUPPLEMENTS which is a company I started in late 2015.

We created a fat burner called "THERMOGENESIS" in a cGMP certified facility, and the results with people have been great. It isn't just a traditional high stim only product, it really has an 8 hour time frame of which you can feel it is active, we added concentrated L-dopa and Noopept into the mix to further boost mood.

The heavy hitters in this product are as follows: Synephrine, Coleus Forskohlii, Theobromine, Higenamine, Caffeine combined with the following patented/trademarked ingredients as well: *PURE ENERGY, *CAPISMAX® ®INOBIO (patented CLA) and NOOPEPT®

Honestly it gives a good kick without you feeling methed out. This will not have people feeling like they took 1,3 dime in terms of jacked up (I almost call it unfocused) energy. There is no crash, and it feels gentler. But I kid you not, I weigh 255 and God damn it feels like 4 stable cups of coffee for about 6-8 hours, and eating is a chore. Lots of reviews on our website, on our instagram vitalize.supplements and other sources online found with a google search. I have used this (and so have about 1000 others) and noticed that we can take it without much sleep the night before and still perform.

Like I said, I made this in a cGMP facility that is NSF compliant. Whatever I can do to prove myself as a new company and earn the trust of this board, I will do.

I would love NOTHING more than to get to know as many of you as possible.

With all of that said, the code for anyone who wants to try this out, I am offering free shipping and 15% off for anyone who uses the code "ANABOLIC" at checkout.

If there is any questions at all, please don't hesitate to comment on this thread, I would love the conversation.

Attachments

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's a solid profile bro. I'm looking forward to see how people like it.

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
That's a solid profile bro. I'm looking forward to see how people like it.
That's dope so you like the combination then? I know I am starting from scratch here, but our site and on the line has a lot of reviews.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's dope so you like the combination then? I know I am starting from scratch here, but our site and on the line has a lot of reviews.
Yeah I do. I like the idea of L-Dopa with Coleus and Noopept.

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Yeah I do. I like the idea of L-Dopa with Coleus and Noopept.
It's a lot of feel good brain chemistry going on without synthetically forcing a dopamine increase, we just push it ;-)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I like the fact that synephrine was added to this formula as it will further aid in fat loss, so this isn't just a caffeine speed , kill your hunger then you crash pill. this dual combination works very well together. Adding the above for; L-dopa is imo a good idea especially for those who need help sticking to a diet and with losing weight.

this is an all around great product