OL UK+Thanksgiving=50% OFF Everything!!!!! Biggest Sale Ever!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Did I miss the sale because of timezones? its still the 29th here in California lol I must've just missed it due to time difference

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I'm checking on it. Don't worry we will make sure you get your order in.
    Any update yet?
    You never know how strong you are. Until you have to.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, sorry. Send in your order today. Today is last day for any stragglers.
    Sweet. Much Appreciated
    You never know how strong you are. Until you have to.
    •   

4. Yes, it will go to sales. Be patient though. Give it 24-48 for CS to get back at you.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, it will go to sales. Be patient though. Give it 24-48 for CS to get back at you.
    Great thanks m8

6. Any way I can get one additional item with sale? I need some laxogenin I have 200$ order after discount already placed

7. One of my buddies wants to get a super 1 he wants to slowly gather up the products needed for an 8week cycle of it and was wondering if he can still jump on the sale even if it's expired. Not gonna lie I love y'alls sales but you guys always do them on non payday weekend lol

8. I've placed 3 separate orders. After receiving my first order, was very pleased and went back to place 2 more orders! I did some research and will use the items in my post-cycle therapy to help help get back on track. May place a 4th order today as the sale ends tomorrow. At the moment this is one of my fav companies, very high quality, cutting edge supplements. I use AR1MACARE PRO and some reviewers say "it may be too strong" for some, I LOVE IT!

Other staples are TR1UMPH, CONQU3R UNLEASHED STIM FREE and ENDUR3. This stuff is so great, effectively-dosed and great endurance ingredients. Great sale thanks! This is for the Olympus non UK sale.

9. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I've placed 3 separate orders. After receiving my first order, was very pleased and went back to place 2 more orders! I did some research and will use the items in my post-cycle therapy to help help get back on track. May place a 4th order today as the sale ends tomorrow. At the moment this is one of my fav companies, very high quality, cutting edge supplements. I use AR1MACARE PRO and some reviewers say "it may be too strong" for some, I LOVE IT!

Other staples are TR1UMPH, CONQU3R UNLEASHED STIM FREE and ENDUR3. This stuff is so great, effectively-dosed and great endurance ingredients. Great sale thanks! This is for the Olympus non UK sale.
    Awesomeness. We appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you bro.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

10. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I've placed 3 separate orders. After receiving my first order, was very pleased and went back to place 2 more orders! I did some research and will use the items in my post-cycle therapy to help help get back on track. May place a 4th order today as the sale ends tomorrow. At the moment this is one of my fav companies, very high quality, cutting edge supplements. I use AR1MACARE PRO and some reviewers say "it may be too strong" for some, I LOVE IT!

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 45
Size:  878.0 KB

Thanks for the feedback!
    OLYMPUS LABS

11. I just found out that your opening a warehouse in the very same town I work AND live in? Somerset? Oh my luck is SOOOO good as I can actually
    go by and pick up the 2 orders TODAY!

12. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I just found out that your opening a warehouse in the very same town I work AND live in? Somerset? Oh my luck is SOOOO good as I can actually
    go by and pick up the 2 orders TODAY!
    I think if I lived near it, I would crawl inside and bury myself in all of the stockpiled greatness!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    I think if I lived near it, I would crawl inside and bury myself in all of the stockpiled greatness!
    Hell yea bro. I would totally "Scrooge McDuck" that ish.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 39
Size:  996.7 KB
    OLYMPUS LABS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bps 50% off Cyber Monday sale
    By Matthew1237 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 12:27 PM
  2. 50% off Everything - AMS
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions