OL UK+Thanksgiving=50% OFF Everything!!!!! Biggest Sale Ever!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I haven't received any emails about my payment being confirmed yet? Can anyone check on this as I got a call from my credit card company asking for confirmation... Don't know if this screwed with the process. Order #1196


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bodybeast View Post
    I haven't received any emails about my payment being confirmed yet? Can anyone check on this as I got a call from my credit card company asking for confirmation... Don't know if this screwed with the process. Order #1196
    If you approved the transaction over the phone it won't affect anything with your order. The HQ is trying to process a ton of orders so email communication is slower than normal. We do appreciate everyone's support and patience.

    If this doesn't allay your concerns you'll need to contact HQ:

    [email protected]
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/
    •   
       


  3. I got until January, so no big deal. Is there an extra charge to have delivery made while my wife is out? That would probably be a worthwhile addition to the cart
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I got until January, so no big deal. Is there an extra charge to have delivery made while my wife is out? That would probably be a worthwhile addition to the cart
    Lol. No additional charge at all. Just contact CS ASAP and have them drop it at my crib. I will road trip to wherever you are to deliver at your convenience. I may be abnormally swole when I show up and Yes, all our caps look like Skittles.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I got until January, so no big deal. Is there an extra charge to have delivery made while my wife is out? That would probably be a worthwhile addition to the cart
    Sounds like you need some OL pants
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I got until January, so no big deal. Is there an extra charge to have delivery made while my wife is out? That would probably be a worthwhile addition to the cart
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Sounds like you need some OL pants
    Or a p.o. box

  7. 10 minutes after posting that I got a confirmation email with shipping. Thanks guys!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bodybeast View Post
    10 minutes after posting that I got a confirmation email with shipping. Thanks guys!
    Nice, one item I ordered is on back order so waiting for it to come in to ship all together. But the OL customer service has been great!

  9. I'm trying to place an order on OL UK's site and it is saying the coupon code is expired already? Is this an error or is it over early?
    You never know how strong you are. Until you have to.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AllaboutGains View Post
    I'm trying to place an order on OL UK's site and it is saying the coupon code is expired already? Is this an error or is it over early?
    I'm checking on it. Don't worry we will make sure you get your order in.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I'm checking on it. Don't worry we will make sure you get your order in.
    Awesome, Thank you
    You never know how strong you are. Until you have to.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Sounds like you need some OL pants
    You sir, have obviously never met my wife.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You sir, have obviously never met my wife.
    I talk big to my board bros, but im married too

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    I talk big to my board bros, but im married too
    Coming up on 33 years. I have a lot of snappy comebacks that I say in my head.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  15. I just tried to order more. Same thing - Coupon expired

  16. Did I miss the sale because of timezones? its still the 29th here in California lol I must've just missed it due to time difference

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I'm checking on it. Don't worry we will make sure you get your order in.
    Any update yet?
    You never know how strong you are. Until you have to.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, sorry. Send in your order today. Today is last day for any stragglers.
    Sweet. Much Appreciated
    You never know how strong you are. Until you have to.

  19. Yes, it will go to sales. Be patient though. Give it 24-48 for CS to get back at you.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, it will go to sales. Be patient though. Give it 24-48 for CS to get back at you.
    Great thanks m8

  21. Any way I can get one additional item with sale? I need some laxogenin I have 200$ order after discount already placed

  22. One of my buddies wants to get a super 1 he wants to slowly gather up the products needed for an 8week cycle of it and was wondering if he can still jump on the sale even if it's expired. Not gonna lie I love y'alls sales but you guys always do them on non payday weekend lol

  23. I've placed 3 separate orders. After receiving my first order, was very pleased and went back to place 2 more orders! I did some research and will use the items in my post-cycle therapy to help help get back on track. May place a 4th order today as the sale ends tomorrow. At the moment this is one of my fav companies, very high quality, cutting edge supplements. I use AR1MACARE PRO and some reviewers say "it may be too strong" for some, I LOVE IT!

    Other staples are TR1UMPH, CONQU3R UNLEASHED STIM FREE and ENDUR3. This stuff is so great, effectively-dosed and great endurance ingredients. Great sale thanks! This is for the Olympus non UK sale.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I've placed 3 separate orders. After receiving my first order, was very pleased and went back to place 2 more orders! I did some research and will use the items in my post-cycle therapy to help help get back on track. May place a 4th order today as the sale ends tomorrow. At the moment this is one of my fav companies, very high quality, cutting edge supplements. I use AR1MACARE PRO and some reviewers say "it may be too strong" for some, I LOVE IT!

    Other staples are TR1UMPH, CONQU3R UNLEASHED STIM FREE and ENDUR3. This stuff is so great, effectively-dosed and great endurance ingredients. Great sale thanks! This is for the Olympus non UK sale.
    Awesomeness. We appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you bro.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  25. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I've placed 3 separate orders. After receiving my first order, was very pleased and went back to place 2 more orders! I did some research and will use the items in my post-cycle therapy to help help get back on track. May place a 4th order today as the sale ends tomorrow. At the moment this is one of my fav companies, very high quality, cutting edge supplements. I use AR1MACARE PRO and some reviewers say "it may be too strong" for some, I LOVE IT!

    Other staples are TR1UMPH, CONQU3R UNLEASHED STIM FREE and ENDUR3. This stuff is so great, effectively-dosed and great endurance ingredients. Great sale thanks! This is for the Olympus non UK sale.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 44
Size:  878.0 KB

    Thanks for the feedback!
    OLYMPUS LABS

  26. I just found out that your opening a warehouse in the very same town I work AND live in? Somerset? Oh my luck is SOOOO good as I can actually
    go by and pick up the 2 orders TODAY!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I just found out that your opening a warehouse in the very same town I work AND live in? Somerset? Oh my luck is SOOOO good as I can actually
    go by and pick up the 2 orders TODAY!
    I think if I lived near it, I would crawl inside and bury myself in all of the stockpiled greatness!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bps 50% off Cyber Monday sale
    By Matthew1237 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 01:27 PM
  2. 50% off Everything - AMS
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 02:13 PM
  3. 50% off EVERYTHING - AMS Arnold Classic Sale
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 04:59 PM
  4. AMS 50% OFF Load Up Sale!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:15 PM
  5. AMS - 50% off EVERYTHING
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Log in
Log in