LET'S GIVE THANKS FOR A S1CK OLYMPUS LABS SAL3

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From Wed. Nov.23rd at 11:59 to Tues.Nov.29th at 11:59 Olympus Labs brings you the best Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale!

Get the best products in the industry at the best prices! Spend more, get more!

IMG_1066.JPG

Spend $100: Choose 1 of Maca, Trib-A or Ash.

Spend $200: Choose 1 of Maca, Trib-A, F95, Rauwolscine or Ash.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
first, really

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
very nice

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Will Olympus UK be having a similar sale?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNO, you tease! I'm squinting trying to see which products are which in that pic, lol. Am I correct in assuming you get one free product if you spend $100/$200? If so, that's ridiculous. 50% off and free bottles of Essentials? I'll def be spending $200+. I'm giving away bottles of BloodShr3d to my fitness friends for Christmas this year. :fing02::kiss::bigok:

Will Olympus UK be having a similar sale?
It's going to be the best OL UK sale ever...I think you'll be very happy. :D

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
GNO, you tease! I'm squinting trying to see which products are which in that pic, lol. Am I correct in assuming you get one free product if you spend $100/$200? If so, that's ridiculous. 50% off and free bottles of Essentials? I'll def be spending $200+. I'm giving away bottles of BloodShr3d to my fitness friends for Christmas this year. :fing02::kiss::bigok:

It's going to be the best OL UK sale ever...I think you'll be very happy. :D
Free Bloodshr3d huh? Hello fitness friend haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do I get free if I spend $400 lol ?
You get to pick from the $200 Essentials bin as per post #1.

For domestic customers, it may make sense to make separate orders at $100+. You will have to pay shipping again but you get a free product each order ;)

bhl08090

Awards
I was going to get the family some nice Christmas presents. Now I may need to "fix my car"

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Are all flavors of Endure sold out besides Pina colada? That's the only flavor that comes up on the website :/

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I would complain but in the spirit of Thanksgiving and considering all the other great things you guys do for us on a regular basis, I'll just smile and give Pina colada a try ��

Thanks for the prompt response, looking forward to the new flavors!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would complain but in the spirit of Thanksgiving and considering all the other great things you guys do for us on a regular basis, I'll just smile and give Pina colada a try í*½í¸‰

Thanks for the prompt response, looking forward to the new flavors!
I like PC much more than DF, personally. Ice cold PC tastes like the real thing. Minus alcohol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dragonfruit is discontinued. PC is the only option atm but we will be adding new flavors in the future.
well that settles it

Santa,

you know what to do-
lol

I didn't think I would like the peaches n cream, but was I wrong. so ill be giving this a go.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well that settles it

Santa,

you know what to do-
lol

I didn't think I would like the peaches n cream, but was I wrong. so ill be giving this a go.
I'm not a fruity drink guy nor a huge fan of pina colada but it really is well done. Light and refreshing, not overly sweet, and enough flavor to match the taste description without going overboard with it. You getting Endur3 ref or + version?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks Iike I'll be picking up a couple bottles of Origin instead of some more peptides this time.

I was not a fan of the Orange Creamsicle Triumph, how does the Black Cherry taste? I'm either gonna go with Black Cherry or Unflavored. How does the Black Cherry compare to the new Xtend if anyone has had both?

I'm gonna do 8 weeks of Origin, Triumph, and Anabeta Elite.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, is the $100 and $200 spent for a free product before or after the discount? Because if after I am off by two cents lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks Iike I'll be picking up a couple bottles of Origin instead of some more peptides this time.

I was not a fan of the Orange Creamsicle Triumph, how does the Black Cherry taste? I'm either gonna go with Black Cherry or Unflavored. How does the Black Cherry compare to the new Xtend if anyone has had both?

I'm gonna do 8 weeks of Origin, Triumph, and Anabeta Elite.
It's berry cherry not black cherry, but it's my favourite flavour.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, is the $100 and $200 spent for a free product before or after the discount? Because if after I am off by two cents lol
After

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tribulus or Maca better purely for sexual benefits?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<24 hours to the madness!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna make it, getting paid end of month.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the checkout screen and I don't see anything about a free gift. I have $193 in my cart. What am I missing here? lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at the checkout screen and I don't see anything about a free gift. I have $193 in my cart. What am I missing here? lol

Specify which item you want in order notes

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks!

Looks like that promo doesn't start till midnight though, maybe thats what I overlooked?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks!

Looks like that promo doesn't start till midnight though, maybe thats what I overlooked?
Nope it's live (midnight last night it as active)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I hopped on for 2 tubs of bloodshr3d raw. I've heard it's a good kick in the ass. Profile is stellar, plus I'm a big fan of powdered fat burners

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hopped on for 2 tubs of bloodshr3d raw. I've heard it's a good kick in the ass. Profile is stellar, plus I'm a big fan of powdered fat burners
I wuz broke so I didn't get any on the opener but def gonna score some now. Feedback is stellar.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a coupon code for the 50% off deal?

Killcure666

Awards
Question for Olympus

Does the cart have to be $100 order total to get the free essential item or does it need to be $100 before shipping and handling?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for Olympus

Does the cart have to be $100 order total to get the free essential item or does it need to be $100 before shipping and handling?
after dscount ... write which item you want in comments section