LET'S GIVE THANKS FOR A S1CK OLYMPUS LABS SAL3

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    After
    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    It's berry cherry not black cherry, but it's my favourite flavour.
    Damn I am stupid and blind. I'll toss in a shaker cup with my order then, I don't need anything else. Thank you.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Damn I am stupid and blind. I'll toss in a shaker cup with my order then, I don't need anything else. Thank you.
    Or samples.

    Because the shakers are mine if back in stock
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Or samples.

    Because the shakers are mine if back in stock
    I couldn't find any samples.. just an ongoing battle me being stupid and blind. Lol

  4. Tribulus or Maca better purely for sexual benefits?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Tribulus or Maca better purely for sexual benefits?
    I would say maca, I personally find it better for that task
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    It looks Iike I'll be picking up a couple bottles of Origin.
    ditto on this one!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  7. <24 hours to the madness!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  8. Not gonna make it, getting paid end of month.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Not gonna make it, getting paid end of month.
    Might be able to help you, send me an email.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Might be able to help you, send me an email.
    Will do!

  11. I'm at the checkout screen and I don't see anything about a free gift. I have $193 in my cart. What am I missing here? lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    I'm at the checkout screen and I don't see anything about a free gift. I have $193 in my cart. What am I missing here? lol

    Specify which item you want in order notes
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  13. Gotcha, thanks!

    Looks like that promo doesn't start till midnight though, maybe thats what I overlooked?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Gotcha, thanks!

    Looks like that promo doesn't start till midnight though, maybe thats what I overlooked?
    Nope it's live (midnight last night it as active)
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  15. I hopped on for 2 tubs of bloodshr3d raw. I've heard it's a good kick in the ass. Profile is stellar, plus I'm a big fan of powdered fat burners

  16. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    I hopped on for 2 tubs of bloodshr3d raw. I've heard it's a good kick in the ass. Profile is stellar, plus I'm a big fan of powdered fat burners
    I wuz broke so I didn't get any on the opener but def gonna score some now. Feedback is stellar.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  17. Is there a coupon code for the 50% off deal?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Is there a coupon code for the 50% off deal?
    YUP: THANKS50

    If your order qualifies for a free product leave your choice in the order notes
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  19. Question for Olympus

    Does the cart have to be $100 order total to get the free essential item or does it need to be $100 before shipping and handling?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Killcure666 View Post
    Question for Olympus

    Does the cart have to be $100 order total to get the free essential item or does it need to be $100 before shipping and handling?
    after dscount ... write which item you want in comments section
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  21. Thanks! Totally taking advantage of this sale to stock up on Elix1r that stuff is productivity magic

  22. So I'm torn between Orig1n and Test1fy for my first OL product ever - just can't afford both as a broke ass student and the exchange rate kills me (Canadian)..

    A few months ago I wouldn't have even considered Test1fy because I am only 23 so I figured test boosters wouldn't be that effective for me but I recently got my hormone levels checked and my testosterone is actually on the low end of normal (mine was measured at 10 nmol/L once and 12 nmol/L a month later and normal values range from 6.0 to 27.0 nmol/L). So I'm not below normal I guess but I am on the low end. Would Tes1fy help me you guys think? I know it's hard to say but just your best guess would help.

    Or, is Orig1n that sweet that I should just go with that? Just want to hear some people's opinions on these two products, stoked to try my first OL product!!

    Thank guys!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by KevinConn View Post
    So I'm torn between Orig1n and Test1fy for my first OL product ever - just can't afford both as a broke ass student and the exchange rate kills me (Canadian)..

    A few months ago I wouldn't have even considered Test1fy because I am only 23 so I figured test boosters wouldn't be that effective for me but I recently got my hormone levels checked and my testosterone is actually on the low end of normal (mine was measured at 10 nmol/L once and 12 nmol/L a month later and normal values range from 6.0 to 27.0 nmol/L). So I'm not below normal I guess but I am on the low end. Would Tes1fy help me you guys think? I know it's hard to say but just your best guess would help.

    Or, is Orig1n that sweet that I should just go with that? Just want to hear some people's opinions on these two products, stoked to try my first OL product!!

    Thank guys!
    TEST1FY is great but start at the OR1GIN
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KevinConn View Post
    So I'm torn between Orig1n and Test1fy for my first OL product ever - just can't afford both as a broke ass student and the exchange rate kills me (Canadian)..

    A few months ago I wouldn't have even considered Test1fy because I am only 23 so I figured test boosters wouldn't be that effective for me but I recently got my hormone levels checked and my testosterone is actually on the low end of normal (mine was measured at 10 nmol/L once and 12 nmol/L a month later and normal values range from 6.0 to 27.0 nmol/L). So I'm not below normal I guess but I am on the low end. Would Tes1fy help me you guys think? I know it's hard to say but just your best guess would help.

    Or, is Orig1n that sweet that I should just go with that? Just want to hear some people's opinions on these two products, stoked to try my first OL product!!

    Thank guys!
    Definitely, Or1gin!

  25. Just placed my order. Will I get it by tomorrow?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Just placed my order. Will I get it by tomorrow?
    Aaaaaaaannnnddd...here we go!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  27. ORIG1N it is! Let's see what you got Olympus Labs
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Feedback from guys who have used both Tr1umph and Ergonine?

    Used E9 and like the profile; just looking to switch it up. I know they're not exact equals, but close enough for comparison, IMO.

    Curious on flavor preferences, too.

    Also interested in thoughts/feedback on El1xr.

    Thanks!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Feedback from guys who have used both Tr1umph and Ergonine?

    Used E9 and like the profile; just looking to switch it up. I know they're not exact equals, but close enough for comparison, IMO.

    Curious on flavor preferences, too.

    Also interested in thoughts/feedback on El1xr.

    Thanks!
    Tr1umph is more than just ergogenic aids....I just finished an 8 week run and had a noticeable improvement in body compostition (increase in muscle mass on upper body, quads are more defined and waist is slimmer). Can't beat that!

    El1xir is my go to whenever I need to get 'zoned in'...love it for before work in the am or pre-cardio.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Feedback from guys who have used both Tr1umph and Ergonine?

    Used E9 and like the profile; just looking to switch it up. I know they're not exact equals, but close enough for comparison, IMO.

    Curious on flavor preferences, too.

    Also interested in thoughts/feedback on El1xr.

    Thanks!
    Ive used both.
    IMO Tr1umph is significantly better.
    Love that it has PA, AlphaSize, elevAtp and rhodiola...
    The taste is very very good. The best IMO is cherry.
    Cant go wrong with any of them however
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OLYMPUS LABS WANTS TO SAY THANKS BY GIVING...
    By Olympus Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 05:48 PM
  2. Prep for World Championships - Olympus Labs sponsored
    By Packers1504 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-18-2014, 07:21 PM
  3. Prep for World Championships - Olympus Labs sponsored
    By Packers1504 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 03:19 AM
  4. Best excuse to give girls for...your...shrinking...
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:32 PM
  5. Be thankful for what you have...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in