Get Gains!! Launch Special 20% OFF!!!!! JUMP ON THIS!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 20% OFF
use code: SOMAL20

Escape From Hard-Gainer's Hell.

If you have been working out for more than a year you are lucky if you can even put on a few pounds of muscle in a year.

Stop gaining in the slow lane and jump into the fast lane with Somal-1.

This is all possible because it's key ingredient (1-Andro) is estimated to be up to 7 times more anabolic than testosterone which helps to...LEARN MORE>>

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20% off! Stock up guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
20% off 1-andro. Don't miss out

reaper76

Awards
are there any reviews on this? anyone got any real life usage info? Just curious as to how well it works.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somal-1 itself has only been around for a month or so but the main ingredient (1-andro) has been around for many years.
Super Mandro contains the same liposomal 1-andro compound and has had many reviews left by customers who have used it before.
Check out the Super Mandro reviews here: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements#tabcontent-reviews
Yep. Tons of feedback on their and we had several loggers and reviews on am as well. 1-andro is great for adding on some mass with minimal sides. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions reaper76

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Yep. Tons of feedback on their and we had several loggers and reviews on am as well. 1-andro is great for adding on some mass with minimal sides. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions reaper76
Yo, I was wondering if there is any requirement for an on cycle aromatise inhibitor when on somal-1? Considering it's not supposed to aromatise at all, what would the risks be of flaring up pre existing pubertal gyno? Or having estro related sides?

reaper76

Awards
After reading a bunch of reviews it almost sounds to good to be true! Some of these guys are saying they gained 5 or so pounds of lean muscle in as little as a couple to three weeks!! Maybe...I think some folks are confusing weight with muscle gain (IMO). I also see some contradicting notes, it says you can run this alone and others say you gotta stack it and take an on cycle therapy and a PCT. I'm not bashing this by any means just confused i guess! So anyone with their own reviews here let me know please!! I want to find something (non-injectable) that actually works to build muscle without adding fat or bloat.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo, I was wondering if there is any requirement for an on cycle aromatise inhibitor when on somal-1? Considering it's not supposed to aromatise at all, what would the risks be of flaring up pre existing pubertal gyno? Or having estro related sides?
Anytime you mess with hormones there is technically a risk. However, It doesn't convert to estrogen so almost all people are fine if they run 1-andro solo. I haven't heard of anyone having estrogen related sides with a solo 1-andro run.

That being said, some people experience lethargy and add in something else to combat it. 4-andro which can aromatize. If you add 4- run an ai. You can also run something like epi-andro or dermacrine which don't aromatize and there is no need for an ai.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading a bunch of reviews it almost sounds to good to be true! Some of these guys are saying they gained 5 or so pounds of lean muscle in as little as a couple to three weeks!! Maybe...I think some folks are confusing weight with muscle gain (IMO). I also see some contradicting notes, it says you can run this alone and others say you gotta stack it and take an on cycle therapy and a PCT. I'm not bashing this by any means just confused i guess! So anyone with their own reviews here let me know please!! I want to find something (non-injectable) that actually works to build muscle without adding fat or bloat.
I personally have used 1-andro cycles at least 5 separate times. Never had any estrogen sides but I run a cycle support because I normally use 4-andro with it and I want to keep bp and lipids in check as much as possible. I gain anywhere from 6-12lbs depending on what I stack with it. A 4 week 1&4 andro or 1&epiandro can easily yield 5-8lb gain (depending on goals) with a large majority of it being muscle. You will need proper pct after as this will cause shutdown. There is also a study done in well trained athletes producing the same gains in the same time frame from west Texas a&m.

reaper76

Awards
I personally have used 1-andro cycles at least 5 separate times. Never had any estrogen sides but I run a cycle support because I normally use 4-andro with it and I want to keep bp and lipids in check as much as possible. I gain anywhere from 6-12lbs depending on what I stack with it. A 4 week 1&4 andro or 1&epiandro can easily yield 5-8lb gain (depending on goals) with a large majority of it being muscle. You will need proper pct after as this will cause shutdown. There is also a study done in well trained athletes producing the same gains in the same time frame from west Texas a&m.
What are your thoughts on, 17-pro andro, 1-Androstenolone, Epiandro 50, and Form-XT as a stack?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your thoughts on, 17-pro andro, 1-Androstenolone, Epiandro 50, and Form-XT as a stack?
Is this one of the LG kits? Products are solid. Might need to up the doses a little if it is.

reaper76

Awards
Is this one of the LG kits? Products are solid. Might need to up the doses a little if it is.

What is your opinion on the super mandro stack? Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and ProteX.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your opinion on the super mandro stack? Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and ProteX.
The doses are substantially better :) its great and I have ran them several times with great success.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are there any reviews on this? anyone got any real life usage info? Just curious as to how well it works.
1-andro has tons of feedback....knowing that Singerman makes "this" particular product, stay far away. Who knows what...if anything is in there. Plenty of quality 1-andro products to get...just not this one.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
On my first cycle right now using Sup3r-1 which is a 1andro and Andro the Giant (4 andro). Run it this way and don't bother with the underdosed kit. Make sure you run something... either epi or 4andro with the 1andro. Lethargy is a bitch and although it doesnt affect everyone, everyone i know who takes it got lethargy and it is actually awful. If you're gyno prone, take low doses of an Ai through the cycle and finish with a SERM as PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my first cycle right now using Sup3r-1 which is a 1andro and Andro the Giant (4 andro). Run it this way and don't bother with the underdosed kit. Make sure you run something... either epi or 4andro with the 1andro. Lethargy is a bitch and although it doesnt affect everyone, everyone i know who takes it got lethargy and it is actually awful. If you're gyno prone, take low doses of an Ai through the cycle and finish with a SERM as PCT.
Yes sir. The supers and the hard rock andros are all properly dosed.