* SUP3R BOGO @ NUTRIVERSE *

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f28b12eb-04e6-4996-98c6-6082e5ec948c.jpg

Whaddup AM!

Short and sweet, buy one OL UK SUP3R-2 or SUP3R-11 and get one free.

Yes, we're doing a BOGO on Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11 while supplies last... get some! Be sure to grab the items from the links below.... aaaaand GO!

SUP3R-2 BOGO
SUP3R-11 BOGO

*FYI, these items will not be restocked and are discontinued from the manufacturer

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit we're good ;)

WHO LOVES YOU AM?

Volvo does! Xoxo

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gahhhhhhh!!!!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Crap. Just ordered the Super-11 2 bottle combo a few days ago with the other sale @ 20% off. This BOGO is a big difference in price.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap. Just ordered the Super-11 2 bottle combo a few days ago with the other sale @ 20% off. This BOGO is a big difference in price.
Sorry man... not a bad chance to snag 1 more...errr 2 actually if funds allow. You're ahead of the game regardless.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man... not a bad chance to snag 1 more...errr 2 actually if funds allow. You're ahead of the game regardless.
Just the luck of the draw. 2 more you say? I may need to hide them......

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well you know what this means

[video=youtube;LVPNXsc4wsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ[/video]

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Volvo i wuv juuuuuuuuu * homo intended* lol

incase u didnt knew

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo i wuv juuuuuuuuu * homo intended* lol

incase u didnt knew
Diggin these vibes bro, just some solid man love happening here. A clean, beautiful thing... consensual as well

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your order number is: 31807

$70 shipped isnt too shabby of a deal :)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
The checkout page is not working at the moment. You can put items in the cart, check and edit cart, but when you click on checkout nothing happens. Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have u tried a different device?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have u tried a different device?
Yup theres an issue .. I just tried it and brings it to a plain white page after clicking "proceed with chekout"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it on multiple browsers as well .. same browser i used yesterday to placed an order isnt working.

I cant clear cookies and cache bc im at work .. but i would try that gagandugan

If that doesnt work, there is an issue with check out page

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it was a blank page for me too. However, I fixed the problem by right-clicking on checkout and choosing 'open in a new tab'. Worked like a charm!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it was a blank page for me too. However, I fixed the problem by right-clicking on checkout and choosing 'open in a new tab'. Worked like a charm!
Nice troubleshooting! Thanks for the heads up man, I'll pass this info along to the bossman. What'd u decide to order?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it on multiple browsers as well .. same browser i used yesterday to placed an order isnt working.

I cant clear cookies and cache bc im at work .. but i would try that gagandugan

If that doesnt work, there is an issue with check out page
Thanks for the tech support!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I thought I was the only guy getting the white page of death after trying to check-out. I've been seeing that for months....although oddly enough it worked for me yesterday. I usually just email admin and get a paypal invoice sent to me to avoid the checkout hassle.

Going to try the new technique next time. Rep'd.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as I got the email I bought....one of the sickest deals of the year. Couldn't resist.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered my two bottles of Sup3r-11 my pre spring break cut. Still in awe of the deal lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered my two bottles of Sup3r-11 my pre spring break cut. Still in awe of the deal lol
It's bittersweet really, these items disappear but a BOGO on such items is pre tay pre tay schweeet

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got mah package in today woo hoo plus conquer sample :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the candy crush flavor is the worst tasting pre workout Ive ever tried hahaha and thats saying something. Also looks like sewage once mixed lol not that that matters.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the candy crush flavor is the worst tasting pre workout Ive ever tried hahaha and thats saying something. Also looks like sewage once mixed lol not that that matters.
lol i dont remember the flavor .. i hope its Mango :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The updated KK flavor is much better....the OG KK is the worst tasting pre I've ever had the misfortune of drinking, I stopped 1/2 way through the tub....if I wanted a "sweetened wheatgrass" flavor I would have ordered that lol. How that flavor ever made it past QC is a miracle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The updated KK flavor is much better....the OG KK is the worst tasting pre I've ever had the misfortune of drinking, I stopped 1/2 way through the tub....if I wanted a "sweetened wheatgrass" flavor I would have ordered that lol. How that flavor ever made it past QC is a miracle.
lmfao couldn't have said it better, no idea how that was released. sweetened wheatgrass is spot on

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is secondary to me but I'll agree it's a intetesting flavor...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You guys have obviously never tried the original JP8 grape from 07, 08. The filthiest drink I have ever had. THAT was the word "putrid" in flavored form....LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys have obviously never tried the original JP8 grape from 07, 08. The filthiest drink I have ever had. THAT was the word "putrid" in flavored form....LOL
Lmao true

Ol school One last rep .. omg that shyt just made me threw away the tub after 1 serving

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liquid Aminos.
Do they sell that syrup vomit in a bottle still?

That and Hot Stuff. -
Ahhhh the 1980's

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I had an old tub of lemon lime 1mr and I threw out about 25 servings haha couldn't do it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hot Stuff actually worked. Or at least something in it did.

It had the kitchen sink tossed in. It also had Methyltestosterone in it.

PS. I got my BOGO of Sup3r 11 in yesterday. :)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
When did they update the flavor? When they came out with the "new" formula with the stronger J. Regina? Or before then? Thanks!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When did they update the flavor? When they came out with the "new" formula with the stronger J. Regina? Or before then? Thanks!
Prior to that.

OG KK wasn't that bad . I kinda liked it.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Prior to that.

OG KK wasn't that bad . I kinda liked it.
I had some samples from just before they changed the CU formula, and yea, it took a little getting used to, but I grew to sort of like it. Enough so that I ordered a KK tub of the new formula, but haven't gotten to it yet :).

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So I just opened some of my sup3r-11 from the bogo sale. I have a big problem, there's a bunch of undissolved product in it. I've put it into a scalding hot water bath twice now for 30 min each time and it hasn't helped at all. I'm afraid I'm going to lose a bunch of active ingredient if I don't resolve this. Anyone have any ideas? My only thought so far is to double the volume by adding hand sanitizer and then just use a double serving. Thoughts? Jebrook NewAgeMayan Lynks8

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. I'm not sure what has caused that nor am I certain as to the severity of the problem. I will, however, get a definitive answer for you. Being a Holiday, it may take another 24 hours. I apologize and ask for your patience.

2. I appreciate your willingness to "MacGuyver" a solution, and yours does sound very plausible, but let me see what our official recommendation is, first.

3. No matter what, we'll make sure you get taken care of. ;)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
1. I'm not sure what has caused that nor am I certain as to the severity of the problem. I will, however, get a definitive answer for you. Being a Holiday, it may take another 24 hours. I apologize and ask for your patience.

2. I appreciate your willingness to "MacGuyver" a solution, and yours does sound very plausible, but let me see what our official recommendation is, first.

3. No matter what, we'll make sure you get taken care of. ;)
Thanks, much appreciated!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give a little update, I'm an engineer so i like to experiment. I took a small amount (2 servings) added a small amount of hand sanitizer and put it in in a water bath again for an hour and it got at least 50%!
So if you don't get any answers I think I can definitely MacGyver it!