MORE ANDROGENIC, MORE GAINS!!! TOP RANKED ANABOLIC ON SALE NOW!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: ANDROVAR10

From the first day you picked up a weight, you always wanted more. Why?

More is Better. We demand more.

Hard Rock Supplements presents the answer to your demands with Androvar - The Anabolic Agent that is designed to give you more in every way, from more muscle and strength, to more options for your cycle! And it's exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop.

The need for effective anabolic agents has been greater than ever.

The team at Hard Rock Supplements researched and analyzed multiple ingredients, but one stood out from the pack due to how versatile it could be and how much more it offered.

User feedback on the compound was impressive, with some loggers packing on pounds of solid lean mass, and others maintaining muscle mass while getting shredded to the bone!

That ingredient is...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androvar is a great product! 6 full weeks at 300mg of epianddo per bottle! Don't miss out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% get in on this deal!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I've been wanting to try this sooooo bad. But I'm broke.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I know. I'm starting another cycle tomorrow after a little break. I'm broke because I am going to run super mandro 330 for 8 weeks. Sup3r 4 for a test base 220 for 4 weeks then andro the giant 330 for the last 4 weeks. Liquid labs ma for 8 weeks. And liquid labs eq for 8 weeks. So I'm stocked up. Plus I got 2 bottles ostarine and 1 lgd I'm saving for a rainy couple months. But I'm gonna grab some androvar for next cycle and do a solo run with it to try it out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know. I'm starting another cycle tomorrow after a little break. I'm broke because I am going to run super mandro 330 for 8 weeks. Sup3r 4 for a test base 220 for 4 weeks then andro the giant 330 for the last 4 weeks. Liquid labs ma for 8 weeks. And liquid labs eq for 8 weeks. So I'm stocked up. Plus I got 2 bottles ostarine and 1 lgd I'm saving for a rainy couple months. But I'm gonna grab some androvar for next cycle and do a solo run with it to try it out.
Looks like you're set for a while. Enjoy bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I'm jealous of your set up! I'm sure it will be a killer run!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I hope it'll be a good cycle. I haven't run ol, hard rock, or liquid labs before so it'll be interesting.