GET THIS SOON TO BE BANNED PRODUCT NOW OR NEVER LEGALLY AGAIN!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ed495acb-5a5e-48a4-a2ec-9c82c4d2718d.jpg

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 15% OFF
BAN IS EFFECTIVE SEPT 30 2016
use code: DREAMNGROW15

Experience your deepest sleep and witness the benefits your muscles reap!

Sleep and muscle growth go hand in hand. Missing out on proper deep sleep means you are missing out on one of your body’s highest anabolic states, resulting in countless hours in the gym going to waste!

Put your body into a highly anabolic deep sleep and push your muscle growth with Dream-N-Grow by IronMag Labs!

Dream-N-Grow contains 7 high quality ingredients that help to put your body into a deeply relaxed state allowing your body hit a deep REM sleep - the stage of sleep in which your body goes into a highly anabolic state to repair and build new, stronger, and larger muscle tissue.

Dream-N-Grow is also the first product on the market to use Mitragyna Speciosa, a powerful plant extract that has euphoric and analgesic effects promoting less sensitivity to pain, increased relaxation, general feelings of comfort, and pleasant sleep patterns...LEARN MORE>>

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Why is it being banned?
Because a totally compliant herbal ingredient is being taken off the market. Hopefully not permanently. Great ingredient and it's sad iml can't use it anymore. Supplement consumers need to speak up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get it now because it is soon gone forever! 15% off!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used it many times and love it! Sucks that it's being banned. I plan on stocking up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone got any logs or experience with this?
There's some feedback floating around from some other sites. I'll see if I can dig anything up as well. I believe LeanEngineer used it a while back

Edit-30 seconds too late. See above ;)

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Its out of stock already. Will there b any more b for the ban ?