BPS Pre-Labor Day Sale! 20% site wide and $100 Store Credit Drawing! Get in here!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sale starts now! 20% off site wide! Code SEP20 (code is not case sensitive) will need to be applied at checkout. And now the icing!

Every Order will be Entered to Win $100 worth of Free Products. Winner Selected September 1st.

Click here and start shopping right now!

You guys better hurry up!

In case you missed it, BPS just released our newest product, Epidrone! >>CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT PAGE<<

FireTitan Alpha1agreda lifted67

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Get in on this guys!!! I know I need to stock up on some epi drone and Sustain alpha!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh I didn't miss this at all!! I even posted the info to my current log :)

Didn't realize we had an awesome $100 credit drawing though!!! That's tits :D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys! I posted this in a couple other places earlier today...but had to take a nap before my night shift! Great sale, and $100 winner is huge!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****. Is it just on the epi or all orders?

limitless_

Awards
Is PCT required. Also I love BPS your bottle of Androcrine lasted me until yesterday and I started at 5 (full pumps since June 28.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I would use PCT after any andro cycle.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

GusWoltmann

Awards
Was already looking at another one of your products now I see that Epidrone is dropping. This looks rad, too.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Was already looking at another one of your products now I see that Epidrone is dropping. This looks rad, too.
Definitely going to be a product to add to the cart! Strength libido and dry gains in a bottle !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Part of me wants to start drinking Androcrine lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yes, recovery feels great... Joints felt great, even felt like I saw accelerated improvements in body comp while on it... And!!! It smells good lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ooh. I'd like a hundred bucks credit