BLACK LION Products Discounted for this weekend only!!!!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Syringe pic for Anabolic Minds.jpg Looking for Performance Enhancing effects or products to prevent the side effects of your AAS look no further than Black Lion Research products. Since the beginning we backed BLR for one reason, their products work. They produce results! Whether it is controlling your estradiol (with letrone or exotherm) or prolactin (Prolactrone)! Boosting your endurance and strength output (Follidrone 2.0)! The competition is always one step behind BLR. In honor of the Olympic games we decided to run a special sale on the BLR line until Monday evening at 11:59PM only. Use coupon code BLR15 to save 15% off the entire line of BLR products including the product stacks.

Click on the Syringe to view the BLR line........

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great deals here on some awesome products...! :bigok:

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great deal from a great company.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
It says there is an error when i try to place my order.. is that on my end or are others experiencing this?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vujade5 up to 149.99
Vujade7 150.00 or over

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Are there any more issues with this code now? We did hit our limit but we extended it so we should be good to go again.

If there are any issues please email us at [email protected] and we will fix it right away.

Thanks,
TGB

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for Presidents Day sales....