BUILD A STONE HARD PHYSIQUE NOW with this SOLID SUPPLEMENT ON SALE!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME OFFER
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED10

Are Your Muscles Soft?

Build a Stone Hard Chiseled Physique!

Trigger the hormonal response that helps your muscles become as solid as cinder blocks and the veins on your arms looking like a road-map.

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft.

The R-Andro Shred formula helps to tackle the factors that been holding you back from getting the physique you desire by accelerating your metabolism and decreasing your estrogen - reducing your body’s ability to store fat, while helping to increase your anabolic and androgenic activity to enhance your base of muscle and improve your definition.

A combination of attacks that makes it arguably one of the most powerful cutting agents available today....LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fully dosed for a full run in a single bottle. Get shredded. Don't miss out!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this for 10% off!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far we have had a lot of people take advantage of this sale, many of which purchased 2 bottles.

giphy.gif

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Possibly interested in running this (maybe stacked with an epicat) for 2-months on a recomp. Im bulking now, and dont want to loose my gains. Are there any logs you can link to for this product? I cant seem to find a single one in the search.

You looking for some sponsored loggers ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly interested in running this (maybe stacked with an epicat) for 2-months on a recomp. Im bulking now, and dont want to loose my gains. Are there any logs you can link to for this product? I cant seem to find a single one in the search.

You looking for some sponsored loggers ;)
It's pretty new so there are no logs out that I have seen yet (not R-Andro just this specific product).

However, hard rock has been putting out tons of great products for quite sometime. There are logs and reviews for most products which would give you some insight to brand reputation :) as far as loggers nothing atm but I'll link in this thread if it changes. This would definitely help you on a recomp though.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joe12, BSL Epi-cat gives you only 100mgs per serving (200mgs/day) Epi 2.0 you get 450MG per day. They are the same price. So Epi 2.0 by Vital Labs is a way better value. Plus Epi 2.0 has absorption enhancers as well.