Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IS THE TD STANO ANY GOOD?

$25 SHIPPED IS A GREAT PRICE IF IT'S GOOD STUFF!!!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
definitely a solid product! We originally made it to stack with our Alpha Stano (Epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins - currently OOS).

Wesley Inman did a log on it, and we have had some really solid feedback from the loggers at supplement reviews. I do think it works best stacked with an oral product, but you can run it at 2-3ml a day for a good boost! The salvo delivery system is much more efficient than oral delivery of epiandro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
definitely a solid product! We originally made it to stack with our Alpha Stano (Epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins - currently OOS).

Wesley Inman did a log on it, and we have had some really solid feedback from the loggers at supplement reviews. I do think it works best stacked with an oral product, but you can run it at 2-3ml a day for a good boost! The salvo delivery system is much more efficient than oral delivery of epiandro.
thanks...at that price it's definitely worth a try!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the price, the transdermal DHEA, Resveratrol, and Epiandro (Stano TD), are a steal!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For the price, the transdermal DHEA, Resveratrol, and Epiandro (Stano TD), are a steal!
correct...I just wish the 4ad were a little cheaper, lol.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
sorry guys, having some web issues today and we're working to resolve...site is functional, but we're working on rebuilding the UI

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Times running out to take advantage of these saving!

Sale Ends Sunday at Midnight!