SHOWER - SHAVE - SHRED! OL SUPP ON SALE NOW!!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bd177dd0-3f3c-4739-b696-7fb6ef810569.jpg

LIMITED TIME OFFER
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: SUP3R1110

Turn your after show routine into a cutting cycle with Transdermal Sup3r-11.

Sup3r-11’s key ingredient 11-KT prevents your body from converting cortisone to cortisol, helping to keep your levels low and giving fat nothing to hang on to giving it no choice but to abandon your physique.

In addition, the 11-KT compound contains anabolic properties promoting lean mass and strength gains.

Get in control of your fitness destiny with Sup3r-11! Get it now...LEARN MORE>>

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shower Shave Shred,a Awesome Introduction!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome product here! Get in on it guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will help lean you up quick. Two pumps a day and the fat will fall off. Don't miss out giys

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
Does it dry quickly so that it wont get on my kids

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's going to have to be a personal decision tbh. It dries quick but is still being absorbed for 6-8 hours after. Contact can still be an issue after it dries. I leave for work before my kids are up so I put it on upper legs before work. I shower first chance when I get home so the kids still have no possibility of any contact. Just depends on schedule etc. we did just get in oral 11 if it's an issue though.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Does bf % change the effectiveness? Work better for leaner vs overweight?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does bf % change the effectiveness? Work better for leaner vs overweight?
you can use it but it is a great recomp product in itself so normally a little higher bodyfat works best but even12 and below it can still lean you out even more. win win.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
you can use it but it is a great recomp product in itself so normally a little higher bodyfat works best but even12 and below it can still lean you out even more. win win.
Well I'm at 35 or so, just trying to get something to help mobilize and drop fat.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm at 35 or so, just trying to get something to help mobilize and drop fat.
this will help you my man... NewAgeMayan Jebrook are the pros if you have more detailed questions...

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bro Hastur put together a great description with a graphic on where it is best to apply. Also there was a lot of discussion in that thread on contact with women & children. You can put on your chest and cover up or your feet.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
this will help you my man... NewAgeMayan Jebrook are the pros if you have more detailed questions...
My bro Hastur put together a great description with a graphic on where it is best to apply. Also there was a lot of discussion in that thread on contact with women & children. You can put on your chest and cover up or your feet.
Thanks, GNO!

Guys, below is what Hastur wrote regarding application. Hope you find it helpful:

Q: Where do I apply SUP3R-11? What are the optimal application sites for absorption?

A: The two most important factors when using transdermals are site of application and surface area of application. In a paper published in the book "Transdermal Absorption of Dermatological Products", the percutaneous absorption of benzoic acid was measured at 11 different sites. From this paper it would appear optimal to apply transdermals to the postauricular/neck/clavicle region. This would be behind the ear, down the side of the neck, around the front of the traps and over your collar bones. Picture included to help illustrate:

View attachment 135728

Depending on the dosage, you may be able to apply to both sides of the neck and not require other application sites. However with 2 transdermals, you likely require other sites unless you are using very low dosages. For this, we need to consider the thickness of the stratum corneum at the site of application, because the thicker it is the less flux you'll achieve. And thickness of the stratum corneum is highly variable across different areas of the body, due to differences in the number of stratum corneum cell layers. According to one Japanese study (Z. Ya-Xian, 1999) where hundreds of subjects had their number of stratum corneum cell layers at many points measured: Genitals: 6, Face: 9, Neck: 10, Scalp: 12, Trunk: 13, Limbs: 15, Palms and soles: 47, Heels: 86. Now Genitals, Face and Scalp should be avoided. We are already utilizing the Neck. So the Trunk is the next logical location for application. I apply to the upper chest and upper abdominal region.

The second factor regards surface area, and for this we must consider transdermal flux, which is measured in µg/cm²/hour, so the more square centimeters you spread your dose over, the more flux you'll achieve. Spread the transdermal as thinly and as broadly as possible for optimal results. (Note: Please do not apply to the face or genitals. Those areas contain a lot of sensitive nerve-endings, and application at these areas may cause pain or discomfort.)

In summary, spread your transdermals as thinly and broadly as possible behind the ear, down the neck, around the traps, and over the collar bones. And if you require more application sites, utilize the trunk, specifically upper chest and the upper abdominal region.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^this and yep this will help drop fat. What body fat percentage, lifting history, and TDEE?

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
^this and yep this will help drop fat. What body fat percentage, lifting history, and TDEE?
Sorry, 35% body fat based on the bio-electric method on the scale and using a hand held version. I lifted all through high school, have not really had the money or mental drive (depression issues) until recently (turning 26 at the end of the month). I've basically been this weight and shape since I was a senior. I'm finally getting back to it, got a gym membership 3 weeks ago and have been going 4-5 times a week half hour weights half hour cardio. My tdee based on an online calculator was about 2300. I've tried a few diets in the past with zero result. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist in September to see if there are hormonal issues keeping me here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, 35% body fat based on the bio-electric method on the scale and using a hand held version. I lifted all through high school, have not really had the money or mental drive (depression issues) until recently (turning 26 at the end of the month). I've basically been this weight and shape since I was a senior. I'm finally getting back to it, got a gym membership 3 weeks ago and have been going 4-5 times a week half hour weights half hour cardio. My tdee based on an online calculator was about 2300. I've tried a few diets in the past with zero result. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist in September to see if there are hormonal issues keeping me here.
Oh I thought your age was 35 lol. Glad we clarified. Tbh I would hold off on this until you're 20% or below. You can get so much off with diet and exercise at this point. If you want some stim or non stim fat burners that can aid look into ignit3, norcodrene, and some forskolin 95. Glad you're getting back on track! This forum will definitely help get you in the right track. Pm me if you have any questions

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet sale! Strong has stupid fast shipping and great customer service as well.