* Memorial Day Sale @ Nutriverse *

jaylongjohn

Awards
So dropping this at midnight or making us wait till the early morning? Haha I been eager for the deals!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dub

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Volvo, how fast do you think these orders will process? I need something by mid next week

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dammit...subbed. Everyone just keeps taking my money!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Just got the Memorial Day sale info in my email... there goes more of my money

jaylongjohn

Awards
Ordered a couple bottles of dermatrest, and it's already shipped! Guna have a hell of a cycle this summer!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered a couple bottles of dermatrest, and it's already shipped! Guna have a hell of a cycle this summer!
Hell yeah brother! Whatcha got planned?

Admittedly I've yet to run dermatrest cause of my opposition to TDs... I need to make an exception. Sup3r-1 and DermaTrest seem like they'd go hand in hand...

jaylongjohn

Awards

Admittedly I've yet to run dermatrest cause of my opposition to TDs... I need to make an exception. Sup3r-1 and DermaTrest seem like they'd go hand in hand...
Guna run the dermatrest with triumph. I ran dermatrest and oral trest on my last cycle with epistane and tren (got no estro or prolactin issues from it) and loved the results. The pump from trest is like no other.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guna run the dermatrest with triumph. I ran dermatrest and oral trest on my last cycle with epistane and tren (got no estro or prolactin issues from it) and loved the results. The pump from trest is like no other.
Holy $%@!*£&=* what a run!!!! You've encouraged me no doubt... enjoy brotha!!!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

DermaTrest is one of the easiest TD's I have ever used. It literally dries in a second or two.

Shot in the dark.. Any active Evomuse codes or sales before I place an order?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaTrest is one of the easiest TD's I have ever used. It literally dries in a second or two.

Shot in the dark.. Any active Evomuse codes or sales before I place an order?
Nah man, sorry. Only AM5. I'll push for an evomuse sale in the future tho ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fwiw folks - please PM me with any items/brands you guys wanna see on sale - our intent is you delight!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the OL UK contingent is aware... Hastur Jebrook NewAgeMayan

I see kboxer7 is aware, where's GNO?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whaddup Performax?
AntM1564Adizzle1
john.patterson cubsfan815

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks Volvo140G. I didn't get an email this time for whatever reason that I recall. Nice deals!

Hastur

Awards
Killer Memorial Day sale! I hope guys are snagging these deals, I know I'm gonna place an order!

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Got you on ignore cos you dont like topicals :mad:

...will consider taking off ignore if you, I dunno, logged dermatrest and included many no0dz.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

...will consider taking off ignore if you, I dunno, logged dermatrest and included many no0dz.
pretty big list there lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Topicals, while extremely efficient delivery methods, can kiss my ass. Do I use them? Hell yes. Do I find it convenient/enjoyable? Hell no. (Wife, babies, etc)

OL UK just haaaaaaad to come out with an 11kt and trest just haaaaas to be more effective TD (I've used it orally). Gains bro... I'll get over it ;)

Alpha Gainz 4AD as a TD transformed my opinion on topicals for their effectiveness...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Topicals, while extremely efficient delivery methods, can kiss my ass. Do I use them? Hell yes. Do I find it convenient/enjoyable? Hell no.

OL UK just haaaaaaad to come out with an 11kt and trest just haaaaas to be more effective TD (I've used it orally). Gains bro... I'll get over it ;)

Alpha Gainz 4AD as a TD transformed my opinion on topicals for their effectiveness...
lol...Im confused tho...I get that you prefer a bit of oral. But you not like rubbing yourself?

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...Im confused tho...I get that you prefer a bit of oral. But you not like rubbing yourself?
I think the problem is when he does rubbing followed by tugging...:lol:

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Orly? I looked at the Alpha Gainz 4AD TD before but didn't bite the bullet. Any more deetz on your usage - Dosage and why you liked it?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orly? I looked at the Alpha Gainz 4AD TD before but didn't bite the bullet. Any more deetz on your usage - Dosage and why you liked it?
300 mg 4AD TD beat off lethargy from 60 to 75 mg triumphalis. When the 4AD went away I felt like A S S... total garbage.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
300 mg 4AD TD beat off lethargy from 60 to 75 mg triumphalis. When the 4AD went away I felt like A S S... total garbage.
Ah, right. I remember that log now. I'll be using some oral 4Andro on my next run but if that doesn't cut it, I'll try the Alpha Gainz TD.

Thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, right. I remember that log now. I'll be using some oral 4Andro on my next run but if that doesn't cut it, I'll try the Alpha Gainz TD.

Thanks!
I'll try it's oral counterpart as well, for convenience sake. If TD is the jam I know where to go.