OL UK Sup3r-11 release party - 20% OFF + more! *NUTRIVERSE*

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f28b12eb-04e6-4996-98c6-6082e5ec948c.jpg

To celebrate the arrival of this superior product we're having a week of all things Olympus Labs at Nutriverse!

2016-05-02-07-51-16-49409737.jpg

Here we go!!! Sup3r-11 with a special intro sale at 20% off as well as off all Olympus UK and Olympus Labs products! Sale applies to single bottles, bottle combos, and stacks. Codes will be auto applied when placed in your cart. We also expect dermatrest back in midweek ;)

Sup3r-11 by Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Olympus Labs

Remember to grab items from the links I've provided! Sale's good til May 17th at midnight! Hit me up via PM or here with any questions.

24a4fc09-32fa-453c-8d9b-351d48f8d964.png

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I was almost mad because I didn't get the email haha but now I know why

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Finally gonna get a 6 pack that doesn't end up pouring down my gullet

Hastur

Awards
People are really excited about this one, I wouldn't be surprised if it sold out pretty fast. My inbox has been flooded the last two weeks asking WHEN IS IT COMING OUT and WHERE CAN I GET IT??

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are really excited about this one, I wouldn't be surprised if it sold out pretty fast. My inbox has been flooded the last two weeks asking WHEN IS IT COMING OUT and WHERE CAN I GET IT??
Soon!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My paycheck doesn't come till the 5th....

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sale will run til the 10th or so.... we got you ;)
This is why I still like you, even though I don't get to see your big honkin hooters anymore

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why I still like you, even though I don't get to see your big honkin hooters anymore
Age has left them saggy and flappy.... but I'll preservere. With the return of trest and the arrival of sup3r-11, and your continued love and lust, I'll get dem luscious rockin cans restored to their full glory!

MAKE VOLVO'S BOOBS GREAT AGAIN!!!

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
*Advanced/Experienced - Bulking Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
-11-KT - 250/250/250/250 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-11)
-1-Andro - 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-1 ELITE - 90 Caps)
-Trest - 100/100/100/100 (1 bottle Olympus UK TR3ST - 120 Caps)
Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-1 ELITE, three times per day spaced out, and 1 Capsule TR3ST four times per day spaced out, both with meals containing Fats.

Got it, going to log it in June. 6wk run vs. 4

Killer deal! Thanks N-verse and Volvo!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
*Advanced/Experienced - Bulking Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
-11-KT - 250/250/250/250 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-11)
-1-Andro - 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-1 ELITE - 90 Caps)
-Trest - 100/100/100/100 (1 bottle Olympus UK TR3ST - 120 Caps)
Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-1 ELITE, three times per day spaced out, and 1 Capsule TR3ST four times per day spaced out, both with meals containing Fats.

Got it, going to log it in June. 6wk run vs. 4

Killer deal! Thanks N-verse and Volvo!
Whoa, bro, definitely let all us guys know when this log goes up, thats one hell of a stack lol

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Yeah...I will probably have some questions as I get closer to the run. Unable to PM yet, post count is too low. Planning on mid June start.
This will be my first tipple stack. Probably going to scale the dose back and shoot for the 6 week total run.
History is multiple h-drol/p-stanz runs, multiple p-mag/p-stanz runs (my favorite) and most recently a m-sten/epiandro run (kinda sucked) I mean it was ok but paled in comparison to the H&P.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
So where are the Codes at for these deals? I can't get my email working and was hoping Nutri-Verse would post them here? Started at midnight, right?

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Put the stuff in your cart and go to check out it will automatically discount it, no code required.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Got a double pack and a Sup3r-1 Elite chilling in my cart until paycheck comes...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My paycheck doesn't come till the 5th....
pm me, I offer good interest rates- non repayment will result in the following
[video=youtube;TruXhuAO4IY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruXhuAO4IY[/video]

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
pm me, I offer good interest rates- non repayment will result in the following
[video=youtube;TruXhuAO4IY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruXhuAO4IY[/video]
I'm already in too much debt LOL thanks for the offer though babe :boobies:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So where are the Codes at for these deals? I can't get my email working and was hoping Nutri-Verse would post them here? Started at midnight, right?
Right NOW

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's snagged some of this creamy goodness?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Picked up a couple bottles of dermatrest, conqu3r and select protein. All in all saved over 60$ with discounts and deals

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Order shipped less than 24hrs after ordering...
This is why I come back to nutriverse

Hastur

Awards
Just got my 2 bottles yesterday, and started my log today! Woohoo!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt going to come in here until getting further updates tomorrow but because of your silly post bambam i am now. Do yiu work for nutri-verse? If yes the courteous thing would have been to communicate clearly to customers about the problem. You say we should quit bitchin and handle our problems like adults. Plse explain how you would have liked us to behave. I have contacted nutriverse and am still none the wiser when ill be getting my order. From your speculation it seems you dont either so butt out unless you have good news for us!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nah

Last edited:

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Bet your background isnt customer service. If youd spent one minute to read background posts youd know several customers including myself have contacted nutri-verse with little joy. I pride myself on being a loyal and reasonable customer and have spoken outin support of nutri on this board. I think theyre an excellent company but on this occasion i feel theyve dropped the ball. Im prepared to wait one month so long as i have certainty and clarity. What we have now is a lot of conflicting info and seem to be in the middle of 2 companies pointing at each other. A simple email assuring us things are going to be resolved one way or the other by a timescale would suffice
By the way i dont give s !*** about you losing whatever. I still have basic expectations when it comes to customer service