Olympus UK Gift of Gainz!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings AM!

image.jpeg

We're all about mythology here at Olympus UK. So does anybody remember the tale of Prometheus? Well, long story short, Prometheus stole the gift of fire and gave it to mankind. He was rewarded for his love of humanity by being chained to a rock and having his liver eaten out by an eagle every single day. Sounds horrible for gains right? No liver protection can help poor Prometheus:(.
Weeelllllllll, NewAgeMayan and I have decided to steal the Gift of Gains from those same Gods and share them with you. Unfortunately we got busted. But rather than sending an eagle to eat our livers, the Gods have decreed that we be chained to this thread and bring you a sweet new deal each week until the end of time...or I get permabanned;). So sub up and tune in for updates on a new sale each week. Without further ado, here is the newest gift of Gainz:

View attachment 135158

Memorial Day SALE ALERT!

SAVE 40% OFF STOREWIDE BY USING

COUPON CODE "MEMORIAL40" AT CHECKOUT!

BROWSE ALL ITEMS

OFFER EXPIRES June 2nd!

Offer redeemable at:
http://olympusuk.com

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for all the Gainz & Savingz!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Noice

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wow didnt know you were so much into your mythology OP.

I kinda had you pegged as more a Sisyphus guy, myself ;) :D

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
In for sales! My bank account is getting smaller and smaller by the day...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The gain train just pulled into the station :drive:

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Demigod does cardio down at beach using unusually heavy beach ball, possibly filled with lead

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462143091.369850.jpg
my mountain, like my bicep, is missing a peak fellas definitely need to sub for more sal3s!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Welcome man! Youre no stranger to OUK wares :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Haha thank you bro, I do have some Ep1c on the way to top the mountain for now but still gotta keep my wallet ready for more

NewAgeMayan

Awards
3 days left for the current deal boyzandgurlz;)!

Post-PCT is typically when SHBG peaks; this would be one of the best times to dose LJ100, as it frees up bound-testosterone amirite J

Reactions: GNO
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man o man I just got word on the new deal starting later this week:). You guys will love it! Tuesday and Wednesday remaining for the current hookup btw.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Man o man I just got word on the new deal starting later this week:). You guys will love it! Tuesday and Wednesday remaining for the current hookup btw.
How come you in-the-know and we not :mad:

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Aw hell I get paid Friday and I have a feeling I'll be broke before the end of the day

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an oracle that foretells a future of happy Gainz...
I hope your Oracle ain't the same as my oracle...because that will mean a US invasion.

#Merica

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay peeps, the current buy 2 elite andros w/ free LJ100 is good until midnight.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting at work watching House of Cards and I just hear the beeps on my headphones when the emails come in.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sitting at work watching House of Cards and I just hear the beeps on my headphones when the emails come in.
Lol. Glad you are so productive while working;). I'm playing on AM at work. Multitasker.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Glad you are so productive while working;). I'm playing on AM at work. Multitasker.
Oil industry is dead right now I'm just pretty much of standby a lot of time easy money just not as much anymore with our hours have been cut 12hr shifts down to 10hrs killing our OT

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Gift of gainz? Gift of blue ballz is more like it