New flavours are here! TR1UMPH over regular price!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The extremely effective & delicious 24/7 anabolic - TR1UMPH currently available in Orange Creamsicle and Peaches n Cream just got even more delicious with 3 new flavours...

:beerchug:

- Strawberry Banana
- Cherry Berry
- Unflavoured (so you can make any flavour :woohoo:)

image.jpg

You know how we roll Olympus Labs, yeah that's right with a sick insider sale starting at midnight tonight to Apr.23
Use coupon code "TR1UMPH" to save $20 off each tub (sale price = $27.99 per tub). But that's not all...
For every three tubs you purchase we will throw in a free bottle of HYDRO3 (no limit!). So if you buy 30, you get 10 HYDRO3.

Make sure you check out the stellar user guide by my main man kboxer7 to make the best use of this great supplement.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/280410-tr1umph-ultimate-gainz.html#post5335976

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'm just gonna have my work send a direct deposit to you guys save me the time

Hastur

Awards
Honestly, I'm extremely excited for Strawberry Banana! Though my fondness for Peaches N' Cream Sorbet hasn't wavered yet, it's delicious. Perhaps the best tasting powdered supplement I've had yet.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I n3ed a sugar daddy

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for Cherry Berry;). E9 burnt me out on straw banana. Went thru 6 tubs. I still think we need this in a key lime pie flavor.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in on the insider guys! Free hydro3 with each purchase of 3 tr1umph

Anabolic pumps for dayzzzz

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
unflavored so you can make your own- me, a mad scientist, imagine that

I love the peaches n cream, but in the supplement flavor world, love can only go so far. lol

great new addition here guys

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insider email is out & this deal is live...In to see the largest order! Who's going to score the most Hydro3??

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peaches n Cream is a great flavor. OL may have outdone themselves with these new flavors!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Peaches n Cream is a great flavor. OL may have outdone themselves with these new flavors!
your not kidding, I was going for the orange, but still on back order. so I said, send the pnc- glad I did. Its hard sometimes when your used to just a few flavors and if you tried a few different ones in the past (years ago) some don't want to get burned again with a awful tasting product. That is almost as bad as getting a bunk product!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited for Cherry Berry the most but I like the possibilities Unflavored brings to the table

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for Cherry Berry;). E9 burnt me out on straw banana. Went thru 6 tubs. I still think we need this in a key lime pie flavor.
Brah - Unflavoured + MTS Key Lime Pie ;)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a dumb question but how does the unflavored flavor taste like? :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Insider email is out & this deal is live...In to see the largest order! Who's going to score the most Hydro3??
GNO with all this insider trading info going on, can someone (like me) combine another insider email along with this insider email ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO with all this insider trading info going on, can someone (like me) combine another insider email along with this insider email ?
Best bet is to e-mail [email protected] and explain your specific case. We always try to accommodate customer requests whenever feasible.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I actually didn't like the peaches and cream. Orange creamsicle was delicious though

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you don't miss out on this great deal!!!
kboxer7 may buy up all the stock if you slack...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I actually didn't like the peaches and cream. Orange creamsicle was delicious though
really, I was surprised how good it was. I went with the 3 buy all new flavors and putting the peach on the side for safe keeping. in case kboxer7 tries to take my stash

Reactions: GNO

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking peach right now and just looking forward to when I finish so I can open my other orange tub.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm drinking peach right now and just looking forward to when I finish so I can open my other orange tub.
Brah do u even mix? Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Who? Little 'OL me?
lol

actually glad you guys have the non flavored as well. I like vit water once in awhile x x x- is my flavor- thinking of trying that- i mean the possibilities are endless

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Mix?? That's madness! Lol
GNO see i told you now look
mjdel05 you just keep doing what your doing over there, it will all be good lol

love that peach, almost got the orange, but peach is great- tweak the flavor more or less water

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
really, I was surprised how good it was. I went with the 3 buy all new flavors and putting the peach on the side for safe keeping. in case kboxer7 tries to take my stash
I would never.....ok ok, I might lol

I'm thinking that Strawberry Banana is going to be my new breakfast addition.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This deal expires April 23rd (Saturday) at midnight do not miss out!!!

:hitwithrock:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461335930.698280.jpg

Awesome deal fast shipping

Thanks OL

Reactions: GNO