Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OLYMPUS UK
HARDCORE PRODUCTS FOR HARDCORE RESULTS

image.jpeg

http://olympusuk.com/

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, BUY A SUP3R-1 ELITE & SUP3R-4 ELITE AND RECEIVE A FREE SUP3R-EPI! USE COUPON CODE "SECRET30" WHILE YOU'RE AT IT TO RECEIVE 30% OFF.

HERES HOW:
1. ADD SUP3R-1 ELITE TO YOUR CART
2. ADD SUP3R-4 ELITE TO YOUR CART
3. ENTER COUPON CODE "SECRET30" TO RECEIVE 30% OFF
4. ALL ORDERS THAT FOLLOWED THESE STEPS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE A FREE SUP3R EPI IN THEIR MAIL!

Sale Ends 4-21-16

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I have a question though. I'm not even near close to stepping into the hardcore stuff game and I've heard talk about how eventually even these type of supps might get the ban hammer. So I'm just curious how long I can store them for until I believe I'm ready to use them?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wow. I have a question though. I'm not even near close to stepping into the hardcore stuff game and I've heard talk about how eventually even these type of supps might get the ban hammer. So I'm just curious how long I can store them for until I believe I'm ready to use them?
Years. If you plan to use them within the next 10 years, youll be good. Just store them appropriately.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And it's a tough call if this market will still be here in 10 years

Certainly not these compounds I'd bet. Unless the world suddenly becomes understanding of us wanting to be jacked

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Insane is right. A really great deal. I had to take advantage even though I'm not ready to cycle again. Thank you Olympic labs!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Years. If you plan to use them within the next 10 years, youll be good. Just store them appropriately.
Thanks man and na not 10 years I'm thinking about maybe beginning 2017 with my first cycle we'll see

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I received an email saying my order shipped but it just shows the two bottles and not the Epi. Is this correct? I would think the shipping invoice would list the actual package contents.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I received an email saying my order shipped but it just shows the two bottles and not the Epi. Is this correct? I would think the shipping invoice would list the actual package contents.
You definitely used the secret30 code?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Yes I did.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright boys. New week means a New BOGO!!!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, BUY ANY 2 OF THE FOLLOWING:
SUP3R-1
SUP3R-4
SUP3R-EPI
AND RECEIVE A FREE ELIM1NATE! USE COUPON CODE "OLYMPUSUK30" WHILE YOU'RE AT IT TO RECEIVE 30% OFF.

HERES HOW:
1. ADD ANY 2 60 CT. ANDROS TO YOUR CART
2. ENTER COUPON CODE "OLYMPUSUK30" TO RECEIVE 30% OFF
3. ALL ORDERS THAT FOLLOWED THESE STEPS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE A FREE ELIM1NATE IN THEIR MAIL! NO LIMITS ON BOGO ADD ON!
OFFER EXPIRES APRIL 26TH.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That's a sick deal!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
This sale isnt getting any less insane guise!

FREE-EE, NELSON MAND...

wait that not it...

FREE-EE, EL1MINATE!!1

thats the one, music to our ears

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I really really really want to buy the Super 1 and 4 and the get the free epi but I know myself I won't wait to use them until I should I'm an impatient man lol

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
OLYMPUS UK
HARDCORE PRODUCTS FOR HARDCORE RESULTS

View attachment 134156

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, BUY A SUP3R-1 ELITE & SUP3R-4 ELITE AND RECEIVE A FREE SUP3R-EPI! USE COUPON CODE "SECRET30" WHILE YOU'RE AT IT TO RECEIVE 30% OFF.

HERES HOW:
1. ADD SUP3R-1 ELITE TO YOUR CART
2. ADD SUP3R-4 ELITE TO YOUR CART
3. ENTER COUPON CODE "SECRET30" TO RECEIVE 30% OFF
4. ALL ORDERS THAT FOLLOWED THESE STEPS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE A FREE SUP3R EPI IN THEIR MAIL!
How long will this deal go for?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461337938.971012.jpg

Mine came yesterday fast shipping awesome customer service. All around excellent job.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna go ahead and order the Super 1 and 4 to get the Epi for free. I'm just gonna have it mailed to my friends house and have him hold it for me until I'm all healed from shoulder and ready to jump into the hardcore stuff. He finally found a job after being laid off and once he's back on his feet I think k me and him will do do our first cycle

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Hmmm, that email didn't list an end date but the new one has already started and ends on the 26th. I'll check on it and report back to you brotha.
Ol is about to get a bunch of my money

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
It says expired when I do it I'm guessing the only one that works now is the one to get a free eliminate

zincd

Awards
Great deals but what happens with Ostar1ne ?? i cant find that product on site!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NewAgeMayan delivering the difference

superman84

Awards
is the bogo with the epi still going on? tried the code from the first post but didnt work.