Olympus Labs FLASHback Sale

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On March 2nd, Olympus Labs launched 4 amazing new products to coincide with our debut at the Arnold expo:
- The extremely potent fat burner ...IGNIT3
- The focus & productivity powerhouse...ELIX1R
- The carb-free ultimate workout aid ...ENDUR3
- The ultimate workout aid with sustained energy...ENDUR3+

There was of course an amazing insider sale for the DemiGod nation for this gigantic release. Since that time we have received some amazing feedback on these products such as...

IGNIT3
Demination wrote:
I take an hour after I eat breakfast and get a huge rush. Def feel the thermogenic properties and sweat more. This does give me alot of energy!! Ignite cuts may appetite for about 3-4 hours and then i pop 2 more to take the full dosage. I give it out to a bunch of my friends and they like it alot. Bravo Olympus!

ENDUR3+
ryanhalterman wrote:
ENDUR3+ Dragon Fruit
Taste 4/5: depending on how much water you use and 1 or 2 scoops. I've used 2 scoops for a full serving with about 24 oz of water. Taste is pretty good and hard to describe. Dragon fruit is definitely its own taste.
I love the profile on it and it's nice to have the carbs during my workout. I can actually tell a difference in performance and pump when I drink it and when I'm not. Muscles look fuller too.
Recovery 5/5: I notice Ive been less sore since drinking it and my muscles have really recovered a lot quicker.

ELIX1R
Bult wrote:
This is one of the best things I've taken for calm focus and concentration. There is a definite increase in productivity, reading speed and retention, and I don't have the tendency to jump from doing one thing to another like on other stims.
Effectiveness: 5/5. This really raised the standard for what I thought a "focus" product could do.
Taste:4/5 The more I drink it the more I like the taste. I've definitely formed a positive association between the taste and the affects.
Mix-ability: 3/5 This mixes great when you figure out what not to do. If you shake it like crazy it creates a permanent foam on top that tastes awful and makes drinking more difficult. Just swish it around slowly for a while and it will mix. Also has a tendency to clump and stick to the sides of your bottle/shaker cup etc.
Overall effectiveness is really all I care about. And it definitely shines there.

touchless21 wrote:
El1xir, hmm. Has a very nice profile, as you can see. But the thing most would like to know is, DOES IT WORK.
Well I personally can say yes. I either take it as a coffee replacement or at mid-morning when the cold air in my office starts to make me fall asleep and lose concentration.
I've even started to put it in warm water like a warm cider to sip on.
Results most would like to know:
Focus/Alertness = 10
Taste = 7 wish there was a coffee flavor

Based on this and other feedback it is clear no one should be deprived of these great products. So for those who missed the initial sale or didn't stock up:frustrate. Here is your second chance because we are having a FLASHback SALE.

Starting at midnight tonight until April 19th (at midnight) ...IGNIT3, ELIX1R, ENDUR3 & ENDUR3+ are 50% OFF at www.olympus-labs.com.
A code is required so keep your eyes peeled for the sale e-mail!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will load up on Elixer. That stuff is amazing.

Reactions: GNO
Danus

Danus

Awards
STOP DESTROYING MY BANK GAINS.
Have to buy Endure+ after using it this week, it's out of this world.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
STOP DESTROYING MY BANK GAINS.
Have to buy Endure+ after using it this week, it's out of this world.
I love Endur3. Just finished off my first tub and I'm not looking back!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice one GNO! Not sure if I have a response to this sale but we will certainly try;). That's a tough sale to beat.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone received the insider email already ?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn it no email yet!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Pumps are insane from 1 scoop endur3+ with preworkout and 1 scoop with intra. Grabbing more so I can try the piña colada as well as continue to pursue the gainz

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Pumps are insane from 1 scoop endur3+ with preworkout and 1 scoop with intra. Grabbing more so I can try the piña colada as well as continue to pursue the gainz
I am getting me some Endur3 as well.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought a tub of endur3 when I got Ignit3 - and Endur3 is really, really good. I loved AminoIV, but Endur3 has displaced this in my rotation.

Actually the good thing about Endur3 is that it has actually replaced High Volume AND AminoIV in my stack. I haven't seen the email yet - but I'll have to get more tubs when I get that code. Thanks.

Danus

Danus

Awards
I've actually tried both Endur3 and Endur3+ and the pumps are messed up. The fullness on Carb10 is actually noticeably better than with Gatorade powder which is weird since it's a measly 17carbs. I'll take it tho haha.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Endur3+ is the truth!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got 4 more tubs of endur3. If I wasn't trying to lose weight, I would give the + a shot but I don't want the e tra carbs right now...endur3 is really great.

I need to keep funds available for Sup3r-11 but it isn't easy with these sales...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 4 more tubs of endur3. If I wasn't trying to lose weight, I would give the + a shot but I don't want the e tra carbs right now...endur3 is really great.

I need to keep funds available for Sup3r-11 but it isn't easy with these sales...
NOT Sorry ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NOT Sorry ;)
Lol, I know you aren't. First world problems...I'm not REALLY complaining. They need to give you commissions on this stuff...you've helped them get so much of my money ...although I obviously don't have as much to spend as some others on here who are set for a year or more...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I know you aren't. First world problems...I'm not REALLY complaining. They need to give you commissions on this stuff...you've helped them get so much of my money ...although I obviously don't have as much to spend as some others on here who are set for a year or more...
Helping AM bros is payment enough

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I'm not getting the emails even though I signed up on the site a long time ago. How do I go about fixing this?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not getting the emails even though I signed up on the site a long time ago. How do I go about fixing this?
First, make sure they're not getting shuttled to your junk folder. If not, you can go the the website and use the pop up to register again or you can email [email protected] to get added if the other two don't work.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the fact that OL runs constant sales, and that is definitely something I've noted in my upcoming CU review. Ya dun good guys.
I love the pissing contest between OL and OLUK because the sales just keep getting better!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So I'm gonna get Elixir so I can try it and debating on the second item hmmmmmmm

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So I'm gonna get Elixir so I can try it and debating on the second item hmmmmmmm
Good call on the El1xir. Those second item choices are so tough though lol

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Good call on the El1xir. Those second item choices are so tough though lol
No doubt but I'm leaning towards Ignit3 as I'm getting low on Alphamine but I really really really want to try Endur3+ for when I train fasted but it might just have to wait.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No doubt but I'm leaning towards Ignit3 as I'm getting low on Alphamine but I really really really want to try Endur3+ for when I train fasted but it might just have to wait.
I think you'll be happy with Ign1te.

Clean energy. Great thermal. Mood enhancement. And of course all the fat burning pathways.

I admittedly have not tried Endur3+ yet. Just the normal Endur3. BUT, everyone is saying the pumps are stupid awesome with Endur3+. So even though I'm not an "intra carb" guy I think I'm going to have to give it a shot next order.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established

Clean energy. Great thermal. Mood enhancement. And of course all the fat burning pathways.

I admittedly have not tried Endur3+ yet. Just the normal Endur3. BUT, everyone is saying the pumps are stupid awesome with Endur3+. So even though I'm not an "intra carb" guy I think I'm going to have to give it a shot next order.
I already tried 2 sample packs of Ignit3 thats what gave it the edge over Endur3+ really enjoyed the effects it had on me with 5 caps at once lol

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow Olympus Labs blows my mind with all these sales.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another 3 days to take advantage of this deal...

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Crap I forgot to order a conqu3r unleashed t-shirt last night stupid work distracted me

Last edited:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 more days to get 50% off your ticket on the gainz train ...

I am driving :drive:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I officially declare GNO as king of AM emote usage.
I am not sure if I am worthy of such a title, I am a mere servant :hail:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
2 more days to get 50% off your ticket on the gainz train ...

I am driving :drive:
Waiting for dat der paycheck then I'm all aboard

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I got some El1xir excited to try it and I'm gonna stack it with Max Reps and see how it goes. That way I can save my Conqu3r until my shoulder heals

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Endur3+ is the truth! I sip on it throughout my workouts and I am able to continue running and am able to push harder. I also drink it post workout and/or sip it throughout the day.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Endur3+ is the truth! I sip on it throughout my workouts and I am able to continue running and am able to push harder. I also drink it post workout and/or sip it throughout the day.
I've been mixing mine with added carbs before I drink my preworkout (usually Conqu3r). Pumps are no joke. I'm drinking Xtend Perform intra workout. This is a really good regimen for me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been mixing mine with added carbs before I drink my preworkout (usually Conqu3r). Pumps are no joke. I'm drinking Xtend Perform intra workout. This is a really good regimen for me.
How you liking the Xtend Perform? Do you take it before any cardio work/training sessions?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How you liking the Xtend Perform? Do you take it before any cardio work/training sessions?
I drink it during my workouts like I stated above, don't really do any cardio though. I get that done in bed :hump:

I'm liking it though. Great flavor obviously, and a huge fan of anything cherry flavored so that only makes it better for me. I've noticed it's a lot easier to take shorter breaks without feeling like I'm going to die. Works for me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I drink it during my workouts like I stated above, don't really do any cardio though. I get that done in bed :hump:

I'm liking it though. Great flavor obviously, and a huge fan of anything cherry flavored so that only makes it better for me. I've noticed it's a lot easier to take shorter breaks without feeling like I'm going to die. Works for me.
You are using both Endur3 and Xtend Perform?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards