Celebrating 50% More 4-Andro With 40% Off Site Wide At Alpha Gainz

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
We're Celebrating 50% MORE With 40% OFF

PLUS FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING

That's Right: We increased the dose on 4-Andro TD by 50%!

To celebrate, we're offering 40% off site wide using coupon code 40ANDRO!

www.alphagainz.com

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Curious as to how wells this product works.would also like more info if possible.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Our original version of 4-Andro TD is currently the highest ranked PH on supplement reviews (of currently available PH's).

Our transdermals have received been greatly popular!

What kinds of information are you looking for?

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Transdermals are often much more efficient for the non methylated PH's.

Part of the writeup on Salvo
Sustained Release
Passive diffusion through the layers of the dermis creates a time-release effect that allows for sustained blood-levels of the active ingredients, and convenient once-daily dosing.

Increased bioavailability
Increased bioavailability through avoidance of the first-pass effect of hepatic metabolism can be a clear benefit of topical administration – particularly in the cases of active, non-17a-methylated hormones.

Activity Enhancers
The intercellular lipids of the stratum corneum are regarded as the major barrier to the permeation of lipophilic compounds. Salvo contains potent ingredients which modulate this lipid matrix & affect the non-polar permeation-enhancement route. These ingredients include thiazone, which is 3-12x more potent than azone as a permeation-enhancer for lipophilic molecules, and nerolidol, a lipophilic terpene which has been shown to be highly effective at facilitating the delivery of lipophilic molecules. It also includes oleic acid and stearyl methacrylate, fatty-acid derivatives which insert themselves between the hydrocarbon tails of intercellular stratum corneum lipids, and which thus disrupt lipid packing, increase fluidity, and promote diffusion through the external layer of the stratum corneum.

Super-Saturation
Salvo utilizes a volatile:nonvolatile co-solvent vehicle to create a state of supersaturation, which helps compounds cross the exterior layers of the stratum corneum. As the volatile component evaporates on your skin, the solution becomes more concentrated, and eventually becomes super-saturated, resulting in increased thermodynamic ‘push’, and enhanced penetration.
Chest, shoulders, neck, upper back, inner bicep are common application sites. there are other sites that work well too, like the tops of the feet, behind the knees, etc. But I tend to stick with the common application sites.

For most compounds, I apply first thing in the morning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On your site it says 4 andros ingredients is 1 andro 150x30ml?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im sure its a typo on the 1ad part but wheres the 50% more, at the effective dose your only getting 15 days per bottle. Not trying to be douchy i was on the site to pick some up but the description threw me off

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
We're Celebrating 50% MORE With 40% OFF

PLUS FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING

That's Right: We increased the dose on 4-Andro TD by 50%!

To celebrate, we're offering 40% off site wide using coupon code 40ANDRO!

www.alphagainz.com
Im sure its a typo on the 1ad part but wheres the 50% more, at the effective dose your only getting 15 days per bottle. Not trying to be douchy i was on the site to pick some up but the description threw me off
we just released 4-Andro TD V2...this has 150mg per serving and V1 had 100mg. We kept the price the same despite offering 50% more.

To Celebrate this new product release and increasing the dosage, we're offering 40% off site wide.

1-Andro TD V2 is 125mg/ml...V1 was 75mg (1-andro is more challenging to suspend in the carrier)

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is day 3 adding Stano TD transdermal with My Ostarine cycle,and I must say Stano TD has really taken my workouts to the next level..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LIKE HOW YOUR TDS SMELL, LIKE A MAN MUSK OF SORTS

IT EVEN LEAVES A GENTLE MANLY ODOR ON THE APPLICATION SITE AFTER A SHOWER, THE WIFE ENJOYED IT.

bradray5871

Awards
I loved trenazone when it was available, i can only imagine how good dht transdermal would be for feel good energy and libido kick
Love the avi Volvo140G

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
These TDs are good to go. I used the epiandro in my first cycle. It has a great rush. I just ordered some epiandro and 4andro to battle the lethargy in my current cycle.

bdenny

Awards
You will need 4 bottles if you want an effective dose for 8 weeks.