APS Isomorph - Whey Isolate at M&M

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for a good quality protein? Check out APS Isomorph. APS Isomorph 28 Pure Whey Isolate - Mind and Muscle

Mixes great with water/milk or add it your morning coffee or oatmeal

iso morph.png

This is not just another “whey isolate.” APS, unlike most of the companies in this industry, APS actually manufactures their protein in house in a fully certified GMP facility. This gives them full control over the quality of their product. One major difference with Isomorph is the size of the actual protein molecules; they are 18 times smaller than the average whey isolate on the market(18,000 Daltons vs 1,000 Daltons). This is a high quality, low carbohydrate, low fat, lactose free protein. It is quadruple processed; micro and ultra filtered along with ion exchanged and hydrolyzed in cold, the protein is never heated so it is intact and not denatured in any way. This makes this protein one of the best the market has to offer. Get you Isomorph today to supplement your protein intake to achieve your fitness and physique goals.​

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember you telling me how you used this and loved it....they make some really nice looking flavors

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I LOVE this stuff. I have the Cinnamon Graham Cracker and the Smores. The Cinnamon Graham Cracker tastes JUST LIKE Cinnamon Toast Crunch

The Smores also "fluffs" up like it has real Marshmallows in it! Both are fantastic!!!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember you telling me how you used this and loved it....they make some really nice looking flavors
it is very fine and doesn't bloat/upset my stomach