• Established
bump

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seven servings, $38? Me thinks not...
in the ad above it says 60 servings... i think they have the wrong photo on the website...
i can check

lunchbeast

Awards
The ad above says 60 tabs (not 60 servings - BIG difference) of Orange Triad, but the picture they have says 45 servings - that's actually 135 tabs based on the recommended 3-tabs-per-dose on their label. Then the ad on their website says 7 servings, but shows a 45-serving bottle of Orange Triad. I really don't know what they're doing. I don't think they know what they're doing.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New Synthermo looks solid.

I really liked the old one too.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ad above says 60 tabs (not 60 servings - BIG difference) of Orange Triad, but the picture they have says 45 servings - that's actually 135 tabs based on the recommended 3-tabs-per-dose on their label. Then the ad on their website says 7 servings, but shows a 45-serving bottle of Orange Triad. I really don't know what they're doing. I don't think they know what they're doing.

let me see what they say....
TeamTGB
TGB1987

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
vujade it is a 10 serving Controlled Labs Orange Triad free with the synthermo. Sorry the link says 7 serving. It is supposed to be 10 serving. We are fixing it now. The Arnold Iron Pump deal we have going on with Synthermo black is a 7 serving. I am sorry for the confusion guys.

Thanks,

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
The Bottle still says 45 servings in the picture but it states clearly that it is a 10 serving bottle which is 60 tabs. The 45 serving bottle was the best picture we could find.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump