• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you post the ingredient panel? its not showing on that website

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
can you post the ingredient panel? its not showing on that website
Ill get the info for you, that's all they gave us. Give me a few to get the panel for you.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Need a label though, and also....who are they? Never heard of them and they have no other product line.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Interesting. Need a label though, and also....who are they? Never heard of them and they have no other product line.
I believe affiliated with alpha gainz, that is all the info i was given i'm in the process of getting more for you guys!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New product line: Licensed the carrier from Iron Legion, had their material inspected by PA...posted the labs on the product page on their site.

There's a large thread on PHF about this product.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New product line: Licensed the carrier from Iron Legion, had their material inspected by PA...posted the labs on the product page on their site.

There's a large thread on PHF about this product.
Thanks man! So if I'm correct, old Iron Legion 11-kt was 85mg per 1 mL, right?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! So if I'm correct, old Iron Legion 11-kt was 85mg per 1 mL, right?
That is correct if anyone is wondering this is the exact same thing as Iron Legions 11-KT. 30ML at 85MG a ML.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like it'll be a 2-3 bottle stock up for me.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
That is correct if anyone is wondering this is the exact same thing as Iron Legions 11-KT. 30ML at 85MG a ML.
So, what's the approximate equivalent between 11-kt and 11-oxo? Right now I'm using 900 mg./day of Platinum Neutraceutical's transdermal 11-oxo. That's just 2 ml./day, @ 450 mg./ml. Now the bottles of PN 11-oxo are supposed to be 60 ml., but they, in fact, are only 40 ml. Still, it seems like the PN 11-oxo would be the better deal at ~$80.00/bottle

My understanding is that 11-kt is only on the order of 2 x as strong as 11-oxo: is that correct?

Thanks,

Crowbar

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-OXO/Adrenosterone is the pro hormone to 11-keto. There is not a 50% conversion to 11-keto...but, I cannot quote an anticipated conversion would be. PA has been asked this a few times, and he would not speculate either.

But, most people require up to 1000mg of 11-oxo daily for results, 11-keto is more along 130mg to 170mg per day to be effective.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the process of looking this up, but what's the daily dose? 1-2ml?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
what's the recommended dose per day and how many dose's in a bottle.
I believe ran at a standard dose, an OTC PCT would suffice (its what I did with 11 oxo)?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So, what's the approximate equivalent between 11-kt and 11-oxo? Right now I'm using 900 mg./day of Platinum Neutraceutical's transdermal 11-oxo. That's just 2 ml./day, @ 450 mg./ml. Now the bottles of PN 11-oxo are supposed to be 60 ml., but they, in fact, are only 40 ml. Still, it seems like the PN 11-oxo would be the better deal at ~$80.00/bottle

My understanding is that 11-kt is only on the order of 2 x as strong as 11-oxo: is that correct?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Have you researched the PN's 11x product?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
In the process of looking this up, but what's the daily dose? 1-2ml?
Really depends. Most need at least 2ml a day to see anything. 3ml gets really fun but very spendy.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really depends. Most need at least 2ml a day to see anything. 3ml gets really fun but very spendy.
I've seen several posts from you claiming the need for these high doses. But, if you research XI-KT, there's a lot of great feedback at the 1.5-2ml/day

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I've seen several posts from you claiming the need for these high doses. But, if you research XI-KT, there's a lot of great feedback at the 1.5-2ml/day
Nope not several. I said most will probably need 2ml to see anything. That's not a crazy dose and not much different from your suggestion.You still need over 1ml to see anything and I've also stated some have seen results at 1.5 ml but most will probably not see much until at least 2ml.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang, even at 2ml/day, $80 for 4 weeks, that's spendy, lol
even with adrenosterone (11-OXO), you won't find anything with an effective dose cheaper than that. 11-keto is an expensive product to make, but it's remarkably more effective than 11-OXO.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I had plenty fine results with 1-1.5ml/day. I would run it again at 1mL.

This is the same stuff as IL, just licensed out and PA ran 3rd party tests from what I was told.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Have you researched the PN's 11x product?
I looked at some reviews before I tried it; this is my second run with it. The first was with OL dermafury, I believe. This run is with OL SuperEpi. I've liked both times very much: great muscle hardness, pumps, vascularity, always helps me lean out. It's a great recomping agent with calories ran at baseline.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any direct experience using both transdermal 11-oxo, and 11-kt? If so, what's your estimate of the dose to dose equivalent between 11-oxo and 11-kt?

Crowbar

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone have any direct experience using both transdermal 11-oxo, and 11-kt? If so, what's your estimate of the dose to dose equivalent between 11-oxo and 11-kt?

Crowbar
Here's a response from PA on a similar question regarding oral 11-oxo to td 11-keto...not the same, but should give enough scope:
"the information is not available for me to make any estimation

I will make an analogy though. what do you think would be stronger - oral androstenedione or topical testosterone?"​

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I had plenty fine results with 1-1.5ml/day. I would run it again at 1mL.

This is the same stuff as IL, just licensed out and PA ran 3rd party tests from what I was told.
Agreed. I ran Iron Legion's XI-KT in the past and 1 ml saw a slight bump in libido, as well as an increase in leaning and vascularity. Bumping up to 1.5 ml saw an increase in these effects as expected. I will be running 11-Keto later this summer and I will dose in the 1.5-2.0 ml range.

If you don't have any history using this compound, I woud suggest starting out at 1ml ED for a couple of weeks and then adjust up from there if you feel the need. I would not suggest that new users start @ 2-3ml ED becasue you may be one of those users that respond to a lower dose.

This is a great compound for stacking and it will shine best when used in conjuction with other compounds that are geared towards the same goal.

TucanD

Awards
Does anyone here have experience stacking 11-k with epiandro, particularly in a calorie deficit? Seems like these would stack nicely together

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Well guys here is an update for all of those that pre ordered. This product is shipping out as we speak. If you haven't ordered with the presale deal do so now. We are almost sold out already. This is a very unique product that should be a solid producer.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited for VII-KT, presale on that by chance?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Agreed. I ran Iron Legion's XI-KT in the past and 1 ml saw a slight bump in libido, as well as an increase in leaning and vascularity. Bumping up to 1.5 ml saw an increase in these effects as expected. I will be running 11-Keto later this summer and I will dose in the 1.5-2.0 ml range.

If you don't have any history using this compound, I woud suggest starting out at 1ml ED for a couple of weeks and then adjust up from there if you feel the need. I would not suggest that new users start @ 2-3ml ED becasue you may be one of those users that respond to a lower dose.

This is a great compound for stacking and it will shine best when used in conjuction with other compounds that are geared towards the same goal.
well put bro

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We are hoping to get a pre sale on the VII-KT also . I will keep everyone posted. We are keeping the discount going for the 11-KT for a few more days so stock up with code Iconic11 to save 20% off.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We just started our pre sale on the New BLR Follidrone 2.0. This will be a great combo in fact we will have it available as a stack shortly.