St Patricks Day Pre Sale??

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just wondering if any stores are having a pre-St Pattys day sale this year?

thanks

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have only heard about the shamrock shake at McD's...mmmmm, but probably not the type of sale you were looking for...

Deleted member 238667

Why did the MOD edit? Really what? Problem?
They're really strict about providing sources and suppliers for illegal/grey area products. I didn't see the original post, but that could be it.

Deleted member 238667

Have only heard about the shamrock shake at McD's...mmmmm, but probably not the type of sale you were looking for...
Not unless you're bulking, and enjoy drinking toothpaste flavored ice cream XD

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
They're really strict about providing sources and suppliers for illegal/grey area products. I didn't see the original post, but that could be it.
Then wouldn't the OP be violating by asking if there's any sales lol. The place I said is a site sponsor. But I understand. My bad mod.

Deleted member 238667

Then wouldn't the OP be violating by asking if there's any sales lol. The place I said is a site sponsor. But I understand. My bad mod.
Some mods are stricter than others I guess. Doesn't make sense to me since they put a link to most of those sites under the "stores" heading, but I don't make the rules.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Just wondering if any stores are having a pre-St Pattys day sale this year?

thanks
NutraPlanet is doing a coupon code if you are on our newsletter. Which is crazy good if you combo it with "anabolic Minds" in the comments section...

just adding that in the comments gets you a shaker, shirt, and gym bag. We just hope you guys give us a shot now that we have some bugs and kinks worked out with the website. We are bringing back a STUPID CRAZY DEAL newsletter for Easter. So we will call this our Pre-Easter special :)

Thank you!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
very nice offer

1 thank you for acknowledging the recent hiccups
2 giving your word that your fixing the problem
3 thank you for the promo- very nice