Looking to support my fellow AMers, supplement hookup

Massiah

Awards
Hey guys, I know we have lots of reps, companies, etc. I wanted to get my hands on some jack'd or mesomorph. I was wondering who has the hookup for these items, hell I'd even run a damn blog about it if I could get my hands on some. Anyways, any money savings would be wonderful. Thank you in advance and I appreciate it.

p.s. I'm sick of downing two scoops of instant coffee for my pre-workout lol. :01:

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
they are sold at a heap of online retailers, maybe buying one would solve your issue? Check out the sponsored stores on here.

Reactions: GNO
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are plenty of opportunities for free loading on here. Hell there are guys that sign up for AM just to constantly enter promotions and run logs. Some guys don't even use the stuff they win. They sell it for a profit and do this in multiple forums. Try not to be one of those guys though.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
We are always running promos. I encourage you to apply. As always you can find are products at a variety of online retailers or you can purchase from our manufacture websites using The code in my signature to save you 25% off at checkout. Good luck

Massiah

Awards
Hell yeah brotha. I wasn't looking to be a total scumbag, I initially wanted to just support AM business partners. I was also looking for a good price. I appreciate what Afi140 posted, but to be totally honest, their website seems buggy and is a pain in the ass. I'm saying that from my perspective, I tried two different web browsers just to be sure. Anyways, I do appreciate the help, and I'll be placing an order soon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah brotha. I wasn't looking to be a total scumbag, I initially wanted to just support AM business partners. I was also looking for a good price. I appreciate what Afi140 posted, but to be totally honest, their website seems buggy and is a pain in the ass. I'm saying that from my perspective, I tried two different web browsers just to be sure. Anyways, I do appreciate the help, and I'll be placing an order soon.
Sometimes things get "lost in translation".

Massiah

Awards
Hell yeah brotha. I wasn't looking to be a total scumbag, I initially wanted to just support AM business partners. I was also looking for a good price. I appreciate what Afi140 posted, but to be totally honest, their website seems buggy and is a pain in the ass. I'm saying that from my perspective, I tried two different web browsers just to be sure. Anyways, I do appreciate the help, and I'll be placing an order soon. Reps to you T-Bone! I'm not a scumbag haha.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think your a scumbag!. I was just explaining that there are some people that do what I said. Join just for freebies. It's a reality that some people like to ignore. I find it annoying and it just disrespects everyone that actually purchases supplements when you see the same people with the same 5 star reviews of everything they get for free. Plus they will constantly try to re-affirm everyone that they are honest about their 5 star reviews and would never be swayed because the products were free, yet every product they "review" is 5 stars.

Just trying to give you some perspective.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The website is pretty user friendly but we appreciate the feedback. You just click on the product you would like, pick the flavor and quantity, then add to the cart. If you decide to get anything let me know and I can walk you through it.

Massiah

Awards
Oh T-Bone I totally agree. I've seen it being a member here, I didn't think you were calling me a scumbag at all, just a lil tough love. Haha, no offense taken brotha. I was just wanting to support fellow AMers. I've seen it all the damn time, some dude gets a freebie, tells the world how the mothher ****er helped his workouts and provided drinking water to starving kids in Africa. Basically changed his life, when he conveniently leaves out the fact that he's on a test/tren/avavar cycle from hell, but oh no taking the pills got him "ripped" But yeah I know what you mean, someone was having a mesomorph try out thing, and I sent the guy a pm and said hey I'll give that a try, I like free stuff also. I am also brutally honest and won't sugar coat something, a spade is a spade. You seem like a good dude T-bone.

Massiah

Awards
Yes Afi140,

I've ordered things from the interwebs before. The site just seemed really laggy, for example I clicked add to cart and the message "get strong" appeared, but it never gave me a notification that my cart had an item in it. I didn't know if it "took" or not so I clicked a few more times. Just seems to be loading and kinda bs'ing around. I did get the product in my cart and did an estimate on my shipping and to be perfectly honest you guys are the second cheapest I've found and its only by about 59 cents. So I didn't want to totally be a negative nancy, you do have some good prices. If I could get a little more of a discount hell, I'd use you guys. =)