Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
unnamed.jpg

PHW Supplements is proud to present Alpha Gainz in our latest arsenal of hardcore supplements.

Save 15% off all Alpha Gainz products at PHW Supplements with coupon code: ALPHA15

Are You An Alpha? Are You Making Gains?

Look no further, Alpha Gainz is here to make you an Alpha with the Gainz that come.

Alpha Gainz is revolutionizing the industry with their Salvo Advanced Transdermal delivery system. Salvo is the most advanced topical based solution available on the market right now.

What does Salvo do? Besides making you more Alpha-like, Salvo allows for a high concentration of a solution with the most potent topical skin-permeating enhancers available.

This means:
More sustained release
Increased bioavailability
Increase in activity enhancers
Super saturation

Simply speaking, it means an unparalleled thermodynamic push and superior absorption of the compounds. That means seriously strong stuff and seriously strong stuff is meant for Alphas. Only at PHW Supplements.
LEARN MORE

SAVE EVEN MORE WITH THESE STACKS:

Alpha Gainz
Alpha Bulking Stack

unnamed1.png

2 Bottles Alpha Stano
2 Bottles 4-Andro TD

GET IT NOW - JUST $149.99

Alpha Gainz
Lean Hard Stack

unnamed1.png

2 Bottles Alpha Stano
2 Bottles 1-Andro TD

GET IT NOW - JUST $144.99!

Alpha Gainz
Mega Stano Stack

unnamed (1).jpg

1 Bottle Alpha Stano
1 Bottle Stano TD

GET IT NOW - JUST $54.99!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Awesome deal guys!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
good to see an Alpha Gainz board presence. On Alpha Stano now and liking it so far! Might have to pick some more up!
Thanks bud! yesterday was our first day aboard :)

Alpha Stano has been a major hit, and this is by far the best price it's been listed at (with coupon code).

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
+1 for the Stano TD. I've been running it for the latter half of my current cycle and I prefer it VERY much to the oral Epiandro I was running in the first half. Its a much better deal per dose to boot.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
+1 for the Stano TD. I've been running it for the latter half of my current cycle and I prefer it VERY much to the oral Epiandro I was running in the first half. Its a much better deal per dose to boot.
awesome bud, glad you liked it! The Stano TD moving FAST

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love being Alpha and I love Gainz. I love Alpha Gainz!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been running the oral, I've been reading some good things about the TD, gonna have to get some new order!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I've been running the oral, I've been reading some good things about the TD, gonna have to get some new order!
Definitely. Another thing that surprised me was that you still get a nice hint of the EpiAndro rush with their TD on a 150mg dose.